1st day out (part 2 - when you were watching horror movie )

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

It’s actually a horror movie that you’re gonna watch and you really hate that kind of movie, you’re kinda scared, but since you’re with him you manage yourself to stay cool. The movie started playing and a few minutes later suddenly it brought some scariest scenes with various kind of ghosts out and those creepy sound effects and…

Doojoon: He would protect you and say, “Don’t look, if you’re scared.” Doojoon has been watching you! Then you closed your eyes but you still could hear that creepy sound. Suddenly he held your hand tightly and said, “Don’t watch it, just look at me, my face is better than those unknown creatures.” LOL at Doojoon but at least he gives his face for you!

Hyunseung: He would touch your hand at first but then started holding it tightly. He didn’t say anything and just kept watching that movie, but you didn’t even know how yourself feeling warmth and comfort all of a sudden whereas he just only gave you I’m-here-you’ll-be-okay kind of vibe.  

Junhyung: He would lend his shoulder for you! “Here, you can hide your face in here.” He was pointing at his shoulder. “I’ve washed this jacket, it’s not gonna smelled bad.” He grinned. You were still shy to lean on his shoulder but then he teased, “Come on, before I change my mind.” :P

Yoseob: He would comfort you by saying, “There’s nothing to be scared of.” He gave a reassuring stare for you. “It just a stupid human being who consider himself as an actor. Look! His make-up looks horrible, that’s not even scary!” He continued making you feel better by criticizing the whole actors and movie scenes. HAHA, that’s pretty good but not brilliant, Yoseobie!

Gikwang: He would quietly cover your eyes. “Feeling fine now?” At first you were kinda surprised but then you enjoyed it, feeling his hand is way better than watching those creepy scenes. What do you expected from his crazy sweetness? He can always use a sweet way to do something for you!

Dongwoon: He would scream before you scream, ROFL. He jumped on his seat. He let his immature side of him out in front of you, unintentionally, HAHA. You should grow up, maknae! Instead of being scared, you LOL-ed seeing him startled. He looked at you embarrassed, “Hey come on, that was effing creepy, wasn’t that?” He defended himself, but it made you can’t stop laughing even more.

After finished watching movie, both of you are so hungry. Then he decided to take you dinner! First dinner with him, woah, you can’t even imagine that!