When he received your message

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

You guys are getting closer and closer because of a million text messages and calls that he had sent to you but lately he didn’t even send you a message, probably he has been busy preparing for B2ST first concert. It’s been a week since you last seen each other and you’ve wanted to see him so bad then you decided to text him, “Hey, I know you’re kinda busy and I don’t mean to disturb. Just wanna say, take care of your health and I miss you…”

Doojoon: He was talking to B2ST’s manager when he got your message. He read it and started to put a stupid smile on his face. Later his manager asked him why he suddenly acted like an idiot. “Jiyong-hyung, someone has just missed me, and it's not my mom!” He shouted like a crazy XD Then he replied, “I know you will miss me ^^ I’m really sorry for didn’t text you lately. I will, I will take care of my health for you. I miss you too ya know, I love ya.”

Hyunseung: He got your message and read it. He didn’t know what to do exactly, he was super excited. He ran to Junhyung who was standing near to him. “Junhyung-ah, she misses me!” He embraced Junhyung in his arms, HAHA JunSeung <3.  Hyunseung acted like a kid! Then Junhyung would be, “YAH, gwenchana?” LOL. His face turned red but still gleeful and bright. He finally texted you, “I really miss you and I would love to see you.  How are you? I’m doing good so you don’t have to worry but I’ll take care of my health. I love you.” Hey, your message just put a wide smile on his face! :D

Junhyung: He was in the middle of rehearsal when he got your message. After he finished he was so tired until he stared at his iPhone suddenly he jumped and screamed, “YEAHH!! She misses me!” But then he tried to act cool. He smiled to himself as he replied your message, “I miss you too. You know what? Ironically, I’m going crazy waiting for your call, kke kke. I’m hoping you’re here to take care of myself, I need you, and always will.” Aww! He’s so in love, HAHA.

Yoseob:  He immediately replied back saying, “Miss me already? I didn’t send you a message in purpose because I wanted you to send me first. And it worked! ;) I miss you more than you do. Sadly, I can only sleep only for 2 hours, I’m too scared my throat won’t close up while I’m sleeping and my voice won’t sound right once I wake up but I’ll take care of my health, don’t worry  I promise you. Saranghae.”  What a lovely message but poor Yoseobie, he even gets insomnia because he’s working too hard :(

Gikwang: He just finished his daily dance practice with his fellow members. He was dumbfounded once he read a new message, HAHA, dumbkwang alert! He didn’t fully believe that it was coming from you. Then he sent you a reply, “Wooah, you’re texting me first? I’m sorry I haven’t got the chance to send you a message or even call you. I was too concentrated to prepare myself for B2ST independent concert, mianhae, hope you understand :) And, I miss you too, sweety, I’ll take care of my health for sure!”

Dongwoon: He was asleep in the waiting room when he got your message. Then he opened his eyes, he read it, half awake, but then he went back to sleep, LMAO. A few minutes later, he woke up and read your message again. He jumped off and then he replied, “Sorry for the late reply, I fell asleep. Same here, I missed you, I’ve missed you, I miss you, and I’ll miss you, kke kke kke. I do take care of myself and I always will. Saranghaeyo!” He felt so happy then he started bothering his hyungs, “Hyuuung! I’ve just felt the spirit of Arabian prince, now let’s play!” Hahaha.

You put a big smile upon receiving his message. He misses you too like crazy! Although he's busy with his schedules he still remembers you.

 

 

  

MERRY X-MAS EVERYONE!