Lotte World

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

You guys have finally arrived in Lotte World. Then you realized your boyfriend is one of idol group members, you couldn't let him attacked by some crazy fans, then you asked, "Is it okay for you to walk around with me? I mean you're B2ST member and hey, it's Lotte World! There are so many people here."

Doojoon: He completely forgot Lotte World is a crowded place. "Gwenchana, just act like a normal person, I bet fans aren't gonna notice." You believed him and as you guys were walking some people around started wondering by whisper, 'Hey, is that B2ST Doojoon?' You began to worry but then he signed you to just act cool, luckily it worked! Those people were doubt if it's him, B2ST leadah, cause you guys seemed so don't care at all. He linked his hand on your shoulder then both of you started having fun together. He took a lot of pictures of you, joked around with you, and bought you a lot of dolls!

Hyunseung: He showed off his funny eyeglasses, the one that B2ST members wore on MTV B2ST. He brought two, for you and him. Then he wore it, “Do I look cool?” He asked you while you tried to wear another one. Later the two of you were laughing see your faces each other. “I never know it’s so darn funny.” He LOL-ed at you. Then you guys started your adventure in Lotte World. "Let's go!" He suggested you to try all of major attractions and then you agreed. He couldn’t stop smiling at your happy face and lovely cute face when you were screaming ride the scariest one. He's really excited going out to play with you. You, yes you are, the one who’s making his day!

Junhyung: He would ask you to dress him up. "I know, first thing that I should do when go to this some kind of place is disguise, I don't want if some fans interrupt us. I've brougt this fake mustache." You helped him to wear his fake mustache, haha. "Do you still love me if I look like this?" He asked you a quite stupid question to answer. "I'm still handsome, aren't I? Sometimes I feel like I totally look like my dad." :) He smiled at you. "Never mind, now let's go! What you wanna ride first?" He asked you. “But before we ride, I suggest you to eat first! At least we must have energy to play.” Haha, he was so hungry. After ate then you guys went off for sight-seeing and get on different rides.

  

Yoseob: He would give you another Frankenstein mask, "I don't want some fans screw up our lovely day.” He grinned. "Let's go!" The two of you walked around by wearing Frankenstein mask, ROFL, you guys such a cute Frankenstein couple. He suggested you to go to the haunted house first but then you rejected his suggest cause you're too scared. "Don't be scared, now you're one of those scary ghosts, remember?" He liked to tease you so much! "Okay, if you don't want to, let's just scare people around." Hahaha, then you guys started scaring people around. After scared some strangers, the two of you took some pictures together, "Let's strike a pose! I wanna have memorable photos of Mr. and Mrs. Frankenstein." ROFLMAO. In the end you guys watched Fantastic Odyssey, fire and water show. Yeah, you guys had so much fun!

  

Gikwang: "It's okay, let's go!" He held your hand tightly and started walking. But then, people around were recognizing that he is a B2ST member. When some fans were screaming for his name he glimpsed at you, "Okay, this isn't going good, RUN!" He pulled you and both of you started running. After that incident, he decided to buy Mickey and Minnie mouse masks. "Let's wear it! For our safety." He handed you the Minnie mouse one. Finally you guys could walk comfortably. "Now let's go ride Atlantis rollercoaster!" But then, "You know that's a scary ride so before we ride it, I need to clear my mind from fear, and I'll need an ice cream! Let's find ice cream stall first!" Hahaha, not again, Gikwang! After you guys grabbed some ice creams both of you started walking and singing 'I Like You The Best' together. Aww, two Walt Disney characters are so in love!

  

Dongwoon: He would wear a long-hair wig to hide his identity. "Hahaha, I'm beatiful, right?" He was randomly laughing at himself. "At first I was like, damn, girl with long hair always looks hot, but now I realized, I'm hotter!" LOL at the way he compliments himself. "Let's go!" Later he asked you to ride Camelot Carousel, haha. "I wanna ride it!" He whined like a little kid. It looked like he wanna reminiscing his childhood day, "I wanna ride a brown horse." While you picked the white one. Later you dared him to enter the Tomb of Horror, one of the haunted houses. You guys decided to play a game, the loser have to enter first. “KAI-BAI-BO!” But in the end both of you entered together. There, you guys screamed, startled and scared a lot. Even he was so childish but still, you had fun together.

 

 

--- I wanna say thanks to new readers! Welcome to my story, hope you love it. Thanks for all comments! I hope this chapter isn't gonna upset you.