When you met B2ST!

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

 

Your B2ST boyfriend is so busy with his recent activities so it’s so hard for him to meet up with you. One day, during their break time you decided to visit him in CUBE building. He was kinda puzzled when you suddenly appeared in B2ST practice room but he welcomed you and introduced you to the rest of members.

 

Doojoon: He would introduce Yoseob first! “Honey, you surely know who this is, he’s Yoseob, our visual maknae who is famous with his many kinds of aegyos.” Yoseob smiled and bowed to you. Later he dragged Junhyung to you. “This is Yong Junhyung, aka joker. Well, actually he isn’t a funny man who can tell the jokester, all he can do is just cleaning our dorm, he is just a cleaner of B2ST.” Junhyung couldn’t hide his red-tinted cheeks as he hit Doojoon’s chest XD

Hyunseung: He introduced you to the members except Junhyung! HAHAHA. There are two assumptions of his action; first, he doesn’t want you getting closer to Junhyung, because he is a bad boy, and second, he doesn’t want Junhyung to get jealous XD

Junhyung: He would straightly introduce his fellow members to you, after that, he dragged you away from them. He was scared if the rest members would give you some bad influences. HAHAHA. But no matter how far you guys go the rest members of B2ST will always follow, they would disturb and tease you everywhere you go as long as you guys still in CUBE building. LMAO.

Yoseob: He introduced the members based on the age sequence, so he pointed at Doojoon first. “Baby, this is our leader, Yoon Doojoon. Don’t believe his masculine and charismatic appearances, those are all fakes. He nagging, whining and hugging me a lot when you aren’t here.” He ran around the room after revealed the bad things about his leader because Doojoon chased him. When Doojoon caught him he then grabbed his neck then they started to fight and like a little kid. Dooseob <3

Gikwang: He would so sweetly welcome you. “Baby, I’m glad to having you here. I’m sorry I couldn’t meet you. I’ve missed you so much,” He continued his rambles while s are impatient already, they wanna know about you. So the visual maknae (Yoseob) and the real one (Dongwoon) shoved him aside as they said, “Shut your mouth already, and quick just introduce her to us.” ROFLOL. Then he innocently smiled as he finally introduced the members to you.

Dongwoon: He awkwardly introduced you to his hyungs. “This is Doojoon hyung, Junhyung hyung, Gikwang hyung, Yoseob hyung and Hyunseung hyung.” After the introducing session all of sudden the hyungs act so sweetly nice to him, probably because of your existence. He scoffed in disbelief, “YA HYUNG! Just act like the way you are. This is so weird. You guys usually bully me.” He revealed the things out. Then Yoseob angrily muttered, “This kid is always trying to get himself into a trouble.” LOLOL.

 

Finally you know about the other side of each member of B2ST. Some your B2ST boyfriend’s case made you couldn’t hold the laughter. It was so fun for you to hanging with B2ST. Suddenly you noticed one of the members wanted to get closer to you, he’s so friendly, too friendly. You and him are talking and laughing each other, your B2ST boyfriend saw you guys are too comfortable then he…

 

Doojoon: He sat between you and Dongwoon, joined your talks, and pretended like he understands about all of your conversations with the maknae. The maknae started feeling terrified when knowing the big hyung was getting annoyed. Then the visual maknae shouted, “RUN DONGWOON! RUN!” But before Dongwoon could run he already grabbed the maknae’s shirt, “After flirting with my girl you can’t escape so easily, kid.” HAHAHA.

Hyunseung: The destroyer-to-be of your relationship with him is none other than Junhyung! It’s like Junhyung’s revenge time, because at first he didn’t introduce Junhyung to you, LOL. He was kinda pissed off seeing you guys are really comfortable each other but he was also confused of his jealousy. Was he jealous of Junhyung or was he actually jealous of you?! LMAO.

Junhyung: He pulled you from Yoseob’s side. “Yoseob-ah, I’ve noticed you teasing my girlfriend, she’s mine, don’t you ever dare to do it.” He pretended to be angry. “I’m just showing her my aegyos and my comedic skills, and see, she’s happy! Unlucky you, you can’t do both of them. “ Yoseob retorted proudly XD . Unexpectedly he became seriously pissed off, hahaha. Then he gave Yoseob a headlock, “What did you just say? Huh? I know I hate aegyo but it doesn’t mean I can’t do it and for your information, I don’t need a comedic skill because they already call me a JOKER.” ROFLOL.

Yoseob: He approached the corner where you and Gikwang sat so happily. He crossed his arms in dejection then tapped Gikwang’s shoulder. “What exactly are you doing with my girlfriend? Are you trying to with your abs?” He asked challenging. “Do you forget about the fact now I have them too?”*shows his abs*, “And if you are trying to steal my girl then I promise will steal your number one spot in B2ST!” LOL.

Gikwang: “YAH, Doojoon-ah, stay away from my girlfriend!” He shouted from afar. He made his way to you and Doojoon then declared a war. “Let’s we just have an abs contest!” Hahaha. After he announced, Doojoon just raised his hands up right away, because he knows it was impossible for him to show his abs, Doojoon just doesn’t have them yet :P

Dongwoon: He bluntly asked Hyunseung, “What are you trying to do, hyung?! Look! Your face is even more beautiful than her. So, just get away, she is mine. Go away, go to your lovely groom, Yong Junhyung!” He whined like a baby. Then he asked for the other hyungs’ helps to get rid of Hyunseung from you. But they bullied him instead. HAHAHAHA.

 

You couldn't stop laughing, looking at him with his jealousy and how he and the rest of members acted when they were in fight. Though he was jealous of the member the smile always dancing on his face. He looked so happy and comfortable, probably because he was around the people he loves! Without thinking, he the CD player then dragged you to dance to his song.

 

Doojoon: He taught you how to move like a penguin, lol, it was ‘fiction’ playing in the background. Then the rest of members started dancing to it. They laughed seeing your failed moves. In the end they just continued to practice and ignored you. LMAO.

Hyunseung: He pulled you to feel the beat of the song. You are not really a good dancer so instead dancing you just awkwardly moved your body from left to the right; you were embarrassed while he already showed off his expert dancing skill. The rest of members started to throw their towel to him. “YA! Don’t dance alone, look at your girl! She’s blushing, teach her how to dance. We want to see her dance, not you!” All of the members were protested. Hahaha.

Junhyung: He played V.I.U! Suddenly he remembered about the day he confessed to you which is made him briefly face palming. But then he’s back with a wide grin on his face and started dancing to that song, the members joined to dance crazily. One minute later it turned to a body gags contest! ROFLOLOL.

Yoseob: He played SNSD’s Gee instead B2ST song. He thinks most of people, especially girl, generally can dance to this song. He is right you can dance to SNSD’s Gee song! So you guys danced and a few seconds later the members were joined! Weirdly, less than a minute they suddenly running and chasing each other like little kids at the park instead finishing their dance ;D

Gikwang: He would show and teach you his American dance move XP. Suddenly Dongwoon joined him in the center, and then, the duo maknaes proudly moved their hips and legs in front of you! You couldn’t help it but blushed, hahaha. The three hyungs couldn’t stand it, so they quickly stopped their actions by kicking them out while Yoseob helped you to close your eyes as he said, “This scene is not suitable for , youngster and pregnant ladies.” LOLOLOL.

Dongwoon: “Come on just move your body! Dance crazily, as crazy as you can!” He didn’t just ask you to dance but also the members even the managers, LOLOL. Somehow it was looking like a contest of who can dance like the craziest. Each of members and even the managers showed off their craziest dance XD

 

After drained his energy for the dance your B2ST boyfriend and his fellow members were totally sweating. He was so tired of dancing and playing around with you and the members, but it all was worth it, he was so having fun and you were also. While they were so deadly tired, you just couldn’t hold the laughter seeing their face.

 

Doojoon: He laid on the floor, catching his breath as he stared at you, “YA! What are you laughing at? Are you already expert to dance like a ‘penguin’? Instead laughing you should give me massage.” He couldn’t even get up because he lost of his stamina for practice :)

Hyunseung: “You!” *points at you* “Why are you laughing? You don’t know how it feels, we’re exhausted. You should bring us some water instead.”

Junhyung: *inhales deeply* “Jagiya,” *exhales* ”Can you,” *inhales* “hand me a coke?” He could just say those words. Tired Junhyung is tired.

Yoseob: He tried to catch his breath before saying, “YA, you lady! Just because you aren’t tired doesn’t mean you can laugh at us.” He then got up and headed toward you. “Guys, why would we give a group hug for this girl?” He teased you, opening his arms with a sly smile on his face. Then they actually gave you a group hug, now your body was full of their sweat! Hahaha.

Gikwang: The American dance really made his body all wet. Before he could take his shirt off, the three hyungs stopped him while Yoseob helped you to close your eyes as the maknae said, “This scene can make girl blushing like crazy or unstoppable nose bleeding.” ROFLOLOLOLOL.

Dongwoon: He had given his best shot for the dance so he really lost almost all of his stamina. He laid on the floor and less than a minute he fell asleep. The members decided to bother him by throwing stuff around them which made him awakened. Poor maknae, hahaha.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Guys, thanks for patiently waiting. Chapter 18 is here, YAY! 384 subscriber?! *big hug* I hope you're enjoying this one :))

COMMENTS ARE STILL LOVE and don't forget to subscribe!