When you forgot your 100th day

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

 

It’s your 100th day with your B2ST boyfriend, he was super duper excited to see you and extremely curious of what kinda surprise you’d prepare to celebrate it meanwhile he already prepared something special for you.

Doojoon:  He would book your favorite restaurant for a night so there would be just him and you. With a romantic scene he’d sing you a song, showing off his husky voice and piano skills to you. He even prepared a hundred roses for you!

Hyunseung: He tried to cook a new recipe, your favorite one. He put a lot of efforts to make it, he even asked s’ helps, but they ruined it instead, HAHAHA. So he had to start all over again, but in the end he made it!

Junhyung: He composed you a song. He wrote the lyrics based on your love-life :D He was extremely focused for this project, giving his best shot, he was just gonna give you something different but sincerely. So he’s gonna sing that song only for you on the night of your 100th day.

Yoseob: He would take you walking around the town and have a picnic on the car’s rooftop while watching the sunset, simply talking, revealing each other’s secrets, getting to know better, just simply hanging out, well basically, he just wants to spend much more time only with you on your 100th day.

Gikwang: He would take you to the park, to playing with kids, swinging, seesawing, climbing up the monkey bars, hahaha, and of course he already bought ice cream to eat together on the top of monkey bars.

Dongwoon: He’d prepare….nothing! HAHAHA, cause he seemed forget that it’s your 100th day with him.

 

Meanwhile your B2ST boyfriend has given his best to prepare some surprises for you (except for Dongwoon’s case), you completely FORGOT, totally FORGOT! He already gave you signs to remind you of it, but you’re still an innocently clueless, LOL.

Doojoon: He’s a bit disappointed. “So, you really don’t remember what day is it? Though I’ve given you hints, seriously?” He still couldn’t believe that you’d forget your 100th day with him. He sighed saying, “It’s our 100th day, actually. I’m a bit upset honestly, but I think, it’s okay as long as you’ll never forget me.” He hugged you tightly but then, “Another but, but if you do it again, I will give you a punishment.” :P

Hyunseung: With his homemade food on his hand he stood there motionless, he was really speechless. He thought of himself, “How can you forget about our special day? I’ve worked so hard to cook your favorite food, I even called the members to help me though they just made things worse, and now you just forget about it?” Hyunseung is so sad :(

Junhyung: He put a serious facial expression and asked you in sudden. “Do you love me?” He wasn’t mad at you just absolutely upset. “Do you take our relationship seriously? Don’t you care about me anymore?” He kept asking you questions which was making your guilt even bigger. You successfully made him stressed out. “Don’t strike a begging puppy pose, it's not working, cause I’m still upset with you.” He threatened you XD

Yoseob: “You don’t remember?! How could you?” He was startled, yelling unbelievably then he put a sad face, almost-crying baby-ish face as he looked at you saying, “With helps of members, I’ve tricked Joonkun hyung in order to steal his car for our three months anniversary and now you easily say you forget about it?” He was bad and mad at the same time :P

Gikwang: He would think you’re joking. “Is it part of your surprise?” He smiled stupidly. “Well actually I’ve prepared a surprise for you too.” Then he showed 2 gallons of ice cream to you. “TADAAAAA, these are my gifts of our three months anniversary. Now let’s go stroll to the park!” He really thinks you’re just pretending to forget it, ROFL.

Dongwoon: When he saw you he suddenly remembered about your 100th day. “Hey, isn’t today our 100th day?” He tried to remind you about it, but he also wasn’t sure if it was since you guys completely forgot, but finally both of you remembered that it’s your 100thday. “Yeah, it is! So now let’s we celebrate it together.” So you guys off to celebrate it with no regrets ;))

 

You felt so bad for forgetting your three months anniversary (Dongwoon’s case still an exception), so you tried to find a way to make it better and make up with him. Suddenly there’s something sweetly crazy popped up in your mind. You just hope it’ll be working perfectly. You took some steps closer and stood on tippy toes to get your face to him; you pulled his coat collar, slowly leaned in and closed your eyes then gently pressed your lips against his without hint of movement.

Doojoon: He was surprised at first but then enjoyed every moment of it ;) He softly placed his hands around your waist. After a few moments you pulled away and he asked you, “What was that for? You want me to forgive you?” He raised an eyebrow. “Nope I won’t, unless…” He stopped his words and smiled seductively. “Unless if you give me another kiss.” XD

Hyunseung: His hands settled limply by his sides he was too afraid to move them because all of sudden he felt like electrical shock goes through him but he shyly kissed you back. You pulled your lips away from his, at first he looked down shy, but the next thing, “Can I have another one?” HAHAHA, boys will always be the boys.

Junhyung: Without thinking of anything else he felt the heat and kissed you back. He settled his hand on your hips and moved his body closer. You pulled away and looked at him, you found he was still with his eyes closed, hahaha, he’s enjoying too much. He opened his eyes and realized that the kiss had ended a minute ago, he was so ashamed. “What? You kissed me first then I kissed you back and…I’M STILL A GUY after all, for this kinda thing guys expect it longer.” He smiled scratching his head, felt embarrassed. HAHAHA.

Yoseob: The moment you kissed him he was so shocked because of your sudden attacks, ROFLOL. He could really feel your pounding heartbeat. He even didn’t close his eyes, all of the things were happened too fast. Hahaha. When you guys stopped kissing he blushed and blinked twice, unbelievably puzzled. After some times he grinned showing his satisfaction. “Fine, I forgive you.” ;))

Gikwang: He was really confused, should he pull back, give in or walk away? Same case as Yoseob’s, he couldn’t handle the element of surprise attacks XD. But then he thought probably this kiss is a surprise gift of your three months anniversary, so the hands that stayed dead by his sides slowly found life on their own and cupped your round face, his lips started moving against yours. B)

Dongwoon: He read your moves, so the moment you leaned in closer to him he already titled his head and closed his eyes, LOL Dongwoon. He put his hands on your shoulder. When you guys pulled back he scrunched forehead. “You’ve just stolen a kiss, miss.” Then he slyly smiled. “You should give it back someday.” He grinned put a thoughtful face. “I change my mind, I want it back right now, so return it to me.” Without any resistance now you let him kiss you XD

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Guys, finally I post a new chappie! I'm so relieved. Thanks for your comments, compliments, feedbacks and the most important thing, for wait patiently! I'll give you a hint for chapter 18! Well anyway, how's chapter 17? I hope it's not gonna disappoint you, cause I've tried my best :) COMMENTS ARE STILL LOVE <3