1st day out (last part - when he says "YOU'RE SPECIAL")

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

As you guys were walking to get back home, suddenly he stopped his step and held your hand.

Doojoon: He took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. “It’s been so wonderful.” He pulled you towards him and gave you a hug. “Thank you, thank you for making my day.” He smiled behind your shoulder :)  “We’ve only known each other for a few days but I feel like I’ve known you forever.” He strengthened his hug as if he didn’t want to let you go. “You are, SPECIAL…” You were still in his arms. It looked like he wanna hug you forever more. A real charismatic Yoon leader :’) Tears of happiness.

Hyunseung: You saw him blushed. At first he didn’t say anything but then he cleared his throat was about to start a conversation, “Umm, I know it way too fast but, umm,” He was trying to arrange some words that he would say to you on his mind. “Would you, be MINE?” He looked so nervous but he made you more nervous than him, HAHA. “Cause you are so SPECIAL to me, and I want you to know it and I think you should know that.” He could only think those simplified words.

Junhyung: He looked at you, just you. He was devouring you with his eyes and it made you feel you are the most wonderful and beautiful person on earth. “You are so SPECIAL.” He said straightly to the point. “The more I spend my time with you is the more I want you. So please, let me get what I want.” Suddenly he took off his jacket and then he started singing and dancing V.I.U. It made you laughing your off. “AISH, this is EMBARRASSING and so COOOLD!!” He screamed. HAHA, Junhyung is in his adorkable mode.

Yoseob: As he held your hand he swinging it, LOL. “It's too early to say goodnight.” Then he held both of your hands. “I really never want to let these hands go.” No more playful Yoseob, he became more serious. “I think I’ve fallen for you.” But you were too shy and he couldn’t stand it, “Okay, that was weird. Let me start again.” LMAO. “You have stolen my heart and please don’t give it back to me. I don’t mind if you have it cause you are so SPECIAL.” He smiled widely. HAHA, LOL, LOL. Playful Yoseob is back!

Gikwang: He held your hand tightly and started singing, “You’re my ice cream, my sweetest ice cream, I really wanna have you, you, who is so sweet, I wanna have you, wanna have you~~”  Woot, woot! You know he’s a fan of Taeyang, so he would sing you the most romantic song of Taeyang, YOU’RE MY.  Those lyrics are too sweet for words actually :) “That song describes my feelings right now, you are SPECIAL and I wanna have you. Junhyung, Yoseob or even the rest of members may steal my ice cream but I’ll have the sweetest one.” Awww! Again with the sweetness!

Dongwoon: “It’s so cold tonight and we better play!” HAHA, he held your hand just for asking you to play with him. “Let’s play TRUTH OR DARE.” His immature side is on again, beware! LOL. “Ready? KAI-BAI-BO!” Unfortunately you lose at the first round and you chose ‘dare’ then he asked you to give him a piggyback ride, BUAHHAHA. It was like you guys are in your own little world. “KAI-BAI-BO!” Yeah, finally you won and he chose ‘truth’ then you asked him what his biggest secret is. “Well, you want to know, are you sure?” He raised his an eye brow teasingly. “I have a crush on…” He was really good at making you wonder, “UDON!” HAHAHA. “No, I was joking. I have a crush on, YOU. Really, no joke this time. You’re SPECIAL.”

Finally he sent you off home safety. He said goodnight and walked away. You thought to yourself "I wasn't dreaming!" You ran to your room and flooped on your bed, you were hoping tomorrow is always a better day :)