Surprise!

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

The next morning, when you were enjoying your morning coffee suddenly you heard someone’s knocking from the front door *KNOCK *KNOCK *KNOCK, you opened it and …

Doojoon: “SURPRISE! SURPRISE!” You found him standing there with a balloon bundle on his hand, LOL. “Miss me?” He put a big grin on his face. “I’m taking you out today! But before we go, I’ve brought these balloons for you as my sorry, I couldn’t think of any stuff to give you except these.” He gave them to you. “I got permission from Jiyong-hyung to off-work today because I’m going crazy if I couldn’t see you. Now, we’ll have some good time to have fun!” He winked at you as he dragged you out of your house.

Hyunseung: At first all you could see in your door is a big teddy bear, but then he showed his self after hid behind the teddy bear, “SURPRISE!” He put a wide grin on his face, sometimes he can be so lovely! “After you sent that message I decided to make a little surprise, so I came here without telling you.” He lifted up his teddy bear and handed it to you, “Here is my sorry. Hope you like it!” Glad he’s not shy or awkward anymore when he’s around you. “Well, I’m here because I wanna take you somewhere.”

Junhyung: He stared at you with his serious face for a minute but then, “Good morning!” He smiled at you widely. “You should be surprised seeing me standing right in front of your door so early because at this hour I’m usually still in my bed.” He put his half smile. “Actually I’m still sleepy but I really wanted to see you, so I drove myself here. I wanna spend my time with you today, you have no plan, right? So I want you to come with me.”

Yoseob: He wore a Frankenstein mask, one of Beautiful MV properties, and he scared the hell out of you. You were too shocked and fell on your on the floor, hahaha. He would go LOL seeing you fell on the ground. He took off his mask, “Aigoo~, it’s been so long and glad you didn’t change at all, I really missed you!” He helped you up then he spontaneously pulled you towards him and hugged you so tight, AWW. “I’m sorry, I should not have scared you, but it was so fun.” He teased as he gave you a smile. “I’m here to bring you out today, hope you don’t have any plan yet.”

Gikwang: You found him showing his puppy eye-smile in your front door. “It’s supposed to be a surprise but I could see you’re not surprised. Aren’t you surprised?” He suddenly pouted without realizing, hahaha, cute Gikwang in action! He was kinda upset but then, “It’s okay if you aren’t surprised. I have another surprise, TADAAA! I’ve brought an ice cream for you!” He turned cheerful again after he showed you an ice cream, ROFL. You know he loves it! “I’ll take you somewhere, so get ready!”

Dongwoon: As you opened the door he came closer to hug you. “I MISS YOU!” After a few moments then he let go of you. “I was bored so I decided to come here to have some fun with you. And finally I managed to escape from Jiyong-hyung, if I got caught I would completely die.” He told you proudly. You couldn’t stop giggling because you found it was so funny. “What? Why are you laughing? Hey, I escaped because I wanted to see you badly.” He protested, but still it was cute. “Now come on, I’ll take you to the place that you like the most!”

 Then you guys went off. And finally he took you to Lotte World, the largest amusement theme park in Seoul. He held your hand, “Let’s go!” It’s time to play!