When you saw him with his basket ball

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

One day, you were walking down on the street, suddenly, BAM! Something hit your head and you found it was none other than a basket ball, you took it then you heard someone’s voice from behind, “Excuse me!” At that time you were so angry and you started yelling like crazy, “AISH, YA! That hurt! YOU SON OF A BIT---” As you turned around and it was _________

Doojoon: “I’m son of what?” He asked you to continue your line, LOL. You felt awkward until he chuckled, “Never mind, don’t answer that. Are you okay?” He started looking for the hurt part on your head. “I’m sorry, it won’t happen again, I guess.” He smiled playfully. “So, since you’re alright, now I can get my ball back, can’t I?”

Hyunseung: He would feel uncomfortable. He smiled at you shyly and said, “That was my ball that landed on your head.” HHA, Hyunseung's still such an innocent even in front of a girl. You were motionless seeing his innocent face. “Actually I just want to apologize, and get my ball back.” He said straightly to the point. Since you didn’t know what to do with his innocence, you just gave him his ball, and said it was okay, it was so awkward! HHA.

Junhyung: He put a half smile, “I’m really sorry, are you okay?” You just nodded slowly. He had those enticing eyes that could get you staring blankly into without knowing, which was what you were doing at that moment, HHA. Then you would just stand there with your mouth slightly opened until he took his basket ball from your grip then gave you a tiny wave.

Yoseob: He would smile so bright to hide his guilt. “Are you okay, miss?” You found him so cute and you felt so embarrassed cause you were cursing him before. “You’re okay, aren’t you? If you’re not, I bet I’m not gonna get my ball back forever.” He grinned, it looked like he knows that you were so mad at him but he was still could making fun of you ;)

Gikwang: “Gwenchana?” He would run closer towards you. “I’m sorry.” He bowed to you then started rubbing your head. “It is still hurt?” He would be worried and feel so guilty but you said you're okay. Later, “Can I take my ball back?” He asked as he gave you his puppy eye smile, AWW.

Dongwoon: “Sorry.” That was the first word that he said to you. He was panicked and asked, “Will your head be okay?” The maknae was worried too much. You said it would be okay, then you just gave him his ball, but he wanted to make sure once again by asking, “Chongmal gwenchana? Cause it seems so hurt.” The maknae, he's very caring, YAY.

After he was gone, you let out a loooong sigh. But still, you didn’t expect that it was ______ from B2ST! OMO, he’s your favorite. You were hoping to see him again.