Meet And Greet

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…Joon…we need to go to the airport later…Yoonna will be back from the US….”. “…really…that’s great!....what time?...her flight should arrive at 3pm and we’ll leave around 2 from here…” “…oohh..I can’t because I promise Hobi to go through with some new beat…” “..that’s okay…just get me one of the boys….to come with me….” Yoongi said not caring too much about it. “…why didn’t uncle Choo pick her up?...” “…appa actually asked him but I want to surprise Yoonna…I miss her…I want to be the first to meet her…”. “…fair enough…I ‘ll tell the boys who would be free to go with you…”. Yoongi’s phone rang and he picked it up knowing that it’s his mother calling. “..yes..eomma…I’ll pick her up later…yes…okay bye!..”.

 

Yoongi glanced at his watch in which it was almost 2pm. There’s a knock on his door when he answered ‘come in’. “….Namjoon hyung said to accompany you to go to the airport…” Yoongi stood up “…ahh!..yes…good Jungkook… let’s go…I don’t want to be late…”. Yoongi led the way to his waiting vehicle. During the car ride “…I heard from Namjoon you’re from Busan?...”. “..yes…but I moved to Seoul to try my luck in becoming a singer…”. “..do you have any siblings?..”. “..No…I was raised at an orphanage…both my parents died in a plane crash….”. “..oohh…I’m sorry to hear that…” “ ..it’s okay…I didn’t get to know them ....I was really small at that time …sometimes I envy to those who still have parents….like you…”. Yoongi just smile “..yeah..I guess you’re right…but my parents just very protective over family status and inheritance….you know stuff like that….”. “…so you never have a girlfriend?....”. Yoongi shook his head. Jungkook stared at him but didn’t say anything. He knew only some part of the story about Jimin’s sister. She must be someone once in his life but surely something happened.

 

They arrived at the airport arrival hall. The glass door opened a small petit girl walked out pushing a trolly. “..Yoonna!...” Yoongi waved his hands. “..oppa!...” the girl rushed to him then wrapped her arms around him. “..oppa!..I miss you!..” “..I miss you too little witch!...” “..oppa!...don’t call me that!..” “Yoongi laughed “..okay...okay…just kidding…”. Yoongi turned to Jungkook who stood just staring at the two of them. “..Yoonna…this is Jungkook..one of the soon to be an artist..” Jungkook bowed his head “…annyong haseyo Jeon Jungkook imnida…” . “…hi…Yoonna imnida…” the girl too bowed her head and smiled sweetly at Jungkook. “…c’mon…the car is over there…” “..let me help you with the trolley…” Jungkook offered. “..Jungkook why don’t you drive…you don’t mind right?...” “..none at all..hyung…I’ll drive…”.Yoongi went to the passenger seat at the front while Yoonna sat at the bag. Jungkook went behind the wheel. “…how was the flight?..” “..I slept most of the time..” the young girl responded. Jungkook was adjusting the rear mirror and unintentionally he could see her reflection. She was the most pretty girl he ever since. Her cat’s eyes were the prettiest of all that Jungkook kept on glancing at the rear mirror. There’s a hit on his arms “..eyes on the road Jeon Jungkook!...I don’t want us died in a car accident..not just yet…” Yoongi spoke all of a sudden which made Jungkook jumped in his seat. Yoonna was giggling at the back upon hearing her brother’s complained. Jungkook’s ears turned red “…I’m sorry…hyung..” he apologized while gulping a lump in his throat. “..Oppa…so do you have a girlfriend now?...you’re getting old…you should….” “…I’ll introduce her to you…once I found her…” Yoongi responded with a small laugh. “…oppa..I really miss you…I’m so happy to be back…” “..I know you would…”. Jungkook was following the gps to Yoongi’s home because he has never been to the mansion before. He didn’t even know it’ll be a mansion instead just a house. “..you’ve reached your destination” the electronic GPS spoke. Jungkook’s eyes widened to see such a big mansion. He stopped the vehicle and got out of the car to open the door but it was already opened by Yoonna herself. Jungkook smiled shyly then went to back of the car to get her luggage out of the trunk. Jungkook helped to carry the luggage to the front door when the big door was opened revealing Mr Choo. “..welcome home young Miss …” “..hello uncle Choo..so good to see you again!...” Jungkook kept on staring at Yoonna’s action. She’s very lively. Obviously they were rich people but still very down to earth. “…Jeon Jungkook!..c’mon let’s get inside..enough of staring…”. Yoongi told him as he walked past him.

 

Once they were inside the house seemed quiet “..uncle where’s Appa and eomma?...” Yoonna asked. “…oohh…I forgot to tell you…that you and young Mr Min will just carry on with the meal…they have an hi tea engagement with a new business partner…”. Yoonna pouted but then Yoongi came and wrapped one of his arms around his sister shoulder “..don’t worry..oppa is here..and Jungkook won’t mind to join us too…c’mon Jungkook…” Yoongi led them to the dining room. The table was already set. “…this will be fun…”. Jungkook scanned around i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter