Wedding Bell

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....Yoongi..why aren’t you staying here before the wedding?...” his mother asked. “...we’ll be back eomma...it’s just a few days I’m taking Soomin to our new place. “...really?....” the older woman asked disappointedly. “...don’t worry..eommanim..we’ll be back soon.......”. Soomin added while carrying Yoon Soo. “..you can leave Yoon Soo here...I’ll look after him...” “...thanks..eomma..but Soomin is feeding him....”. “..ohh...very well then....just take care ...and be back here soon...” the older woman insisted on them staying at the mansion.

 

The apartment was so huge and Soomin was so amazed “...this is so huge and spacious....” “...do you like it?....come here...you should this one....” Yoongi led her to aroom. He opened the door revealing a beautiful baby room. “...this is the baby’s room....what do you think?...” soomin looked around the room “...Yoongi..this is beautiful....but I’m not letting him sleeping here alone....”. “...don’t worry...he’ll sleep in our room but you can let him stay in here during the day....”. The wall was painted sky blue and some white panels. There were some toys and plushies sitting on the cabinet. Everything was arranged neatly. “..what time will they becoming?...” she asked as she put Yoon Soo in the crib. “..they’ll be here around 7pm....” Yoongi said as he glanced at his wrist watch. The time was 4.30pm. “....get ready....”.

 

It was almost 5.30pm when the door bell rings “..it must be the food deliveries....” Yoongi went to the door and the lady with her teams coming to set the food. “..this way please....” Yoongi led them to the dining area. “..thank you Mr Min....”. Soomin walked into the dining room and the table was set beautifully. Just within an hour everything is done and the food people left. They will only returned much later in the evening. “..is Yoon Soo sleeping?...” “..no...I just changed him ....should I bring im out here while waiting?...” “..no leave him there...until they are here...”. Not long the door bell rings again. “..it must be them...”. Yoongi opened the door “...Joon..Hobi..c’mon in....”. “....wow...this place is amazing Yoongi!...” Hoseok sounded excited “..Namjoon chose it for me....he has a good taste...” “...and you trust him....” Hoseok added. “...Namjoon ssi..Hoseok ssi...” Soomin greeted them by the hall way. “..hi..Soomin..so good to see you again...you look great!..” Hoseok told her giving his best smile. They were in the living room talking about random things which was music mostly. The door bell rings again and Yoongi rushed to the door. “...Jimin..ah...Taehyung...where’s Jungkook?...” “..he’s right behind us...will be here....” Taehyung answered. “..where..baby Yoon Soo?...I miss him..” Taehyung didn’t wait to get invited in he rushed inside the apartment “..Tae!..you’re here!... where’s Jimin?..” Soomin walked out from the bedroom. “..noona!...” Jimin rushed to her and hugged her tightly “..are you alright?...I miss you so much...” the younger told her. “...I miss you too...”. “..noonna..how is this possible?..I mean you and Yoongi hyung?...” “...well..he just brought me here and meet the parents....” Soomin expaained briefly. “...but ..did his family really accept you?...” Soomin nodded her head. Taehyung already has Yoon Soo in his arms “...hey!..that’s my nephew!...you stole him from me!..” Jimin said while crossing his arms across his chest. “..he loves me..see ..he’s not crying...”. Oppa!....sorry we’re a bit late...” Yoonna appeared with Jungkook. “..Yoonna?...what are you doing here?....” Yoongi asked in surprised. “...Jungkook told me about it and he wants me to come...” “..yeah..hyung..I hope you don’t mind...” Jungkook jumped into the conversation. “..no..none at all...I just totally forgot to tell her...” Yoonna gave him a death glare. “...how could you!..” she hit his chest. “..I’m sorry...” Yoongi pulled her into an embrace. “..everyone is here...can we start now?...” Soomin asked Yoongi. “..yeah...I think so....c’mon let’s go to the dining room...”.

 

They all seated at the dining room “..waahh...unnie!..did you prepare all these?....” “..no..I didn’t prepare anything...it’s all Yoongi’s arrangement...” Soomin quickly answered. “....I’m so proud of you oppa....”.Yoongi just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter