The Audition

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three months since Yoongi and Soomin became couples. They will meet almost every weekend. But not once Soomin got the chance to introduce him to Jimin. Jimin has been busy at the same time with all his practice with the coming of the audition was coming nearer. It was the day that Jimin had his audition to be accepted as a dancer.

 

...the night before the audition...

 

“....noona..tomorrow I’m going for an audition at a big company.....” Jimin told her over their evening meal. “..oohh..really?...I’m confident that you’ll get selected....good luck to you!...” “..thanks noona....” “..I would have come ..but I have my shift tomorrow until in the evening...I could not slip out from it because Jin Hyoung is taking leave tomorrow....”Soomin told her brother feeling disappointed. “..it’s okay noona...I’ll be fine....noona...once I’m in...I’ll be able to help you...we’ll move to a better apartment....” “..Jimin...I’m happy where we are now...and most of all...I want you to achieve your dream...don’t worry about me...” “....noona..I’m sorry that I never get the chance to meet Yoongi hyung...maybe next time....” “..he’s been busy himself this lately...it’s okay..you’ll meet him one day...”.

 

...the day of the audition...

 

“...Hobi...is everything ready for the audition?...I want you to really pick the one who has potential....” “....sure Joon...don’t worry....will you be joining as the panels too?...” Jung Hoseok who was a well known choreographer work under Yoongi’s father’s entertainment company ‘ The Mins Entertainment’ “...no I don’t think so...only once we get a singer I want to see if they can blend together....Yoongi and I will finalized it later...you just need to pick the best dancer right now...” Namjoon told Hoseok before the audition started.

 

Jimin sat silently along with his other dance colleague from the studio where he normally practiced. Jimin notice a boy who probably was the same age as him sat at the end of the row. The boy was quiet and looked like he came alone because there was no one sitting next to him. He was happened to be put in the same group as Jimin. Jimin walked and sit next to him “...hi...are you here for the audition?..” the boy turned to look at him “...what a stupid question..of course I’m...that’s why I’m here...” the boy answered rudely with his deep voice. Jimin was taken a back with the boy’s rude respond. But he kept calm and continued “...yeah..that’s silly of me...anyway..we are in the same group...I’m Park Jimin...” he held out his hand for a hand shake. The boy stared at his hand then slowly took it “..kim Taehyung....” “..hopefully we’ll be selected...good luck!...” Jimin said as he stood up to return to his original seat. The boy called Kim Taehyung just stared at him but didn’t say anything. A few of the applicants already been called in. They were to perform and do the audition in a group of five contestants. “....okay group no 6 ..please get ready..you’re next...” a staff announced after flipping his clipboard.

 

Jimin and the other four in his group stood in front of four panels. “..okay...you are group no 6....show me what you’ve got...good luck!...”. Jung Hoseok spoke through the microphone. Then the music starts in which was a hip hop number. The five of them danced with all they might. Jimin danced to the beat which was no surprise that he dance so well. While Kim Taehyung too did his best with his undoubtedly good looks really charmed the panel’s heart. The music stops while the four panels all writing something on their paper. Jung Hoseok spoke on the microphone again “...you all did your best.......the names I’m going to call please step forward .... Kim Taehyung...” Taehyung stepped forward and bowed his head. Jimin started to feel worried. “..Park Jimin...” Jimin still stood in his spot “..Park Jimin...” Hoseok called his name for the second time. Taehyung turned to look at him only then Jimin realized his name being called. He stepped forward and bowed his head too. “....you two will go for the second round of the audition in 30minutes...please prepare yourself...”.

 

Jimin and Taehyung were brought to another room to wait and practice. “...hey..let’s do our best....it’s our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter