Allure

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More and more people moved to the dance floor. It’s getting crowded. Jungkook pulled Yoonna closer against his body. Both the girls arms already wrapped around Jungkook’s muscular body. “…Yoonna..I’m sorry the place is getting crowded..do you want to get some fresh air….” “..I think it’s a good idea…let’s go…”. They walked long the long corridor outside the ballroom. There were a few couples hanging out too. Some being lovey dovey. They stepped into the back foyer of the hotel. “..it’s a beautiful night…why don’t we sit down here…” Jungkook offered. Both of them were gazing up at the blinking starts in the dark sky. “…I love watching the night sky…I can find peace just by staring at them…what do you like?...” Yoona turned to look at Jungkook who was still looking up at the sky. “….when I was young I always looked out at the window in my room at the orphanage “…I could see some shapes in the night sky and sometimes I imagined that it was my parents staring down at me…but I know it was just my imagination…I cried alone…regretting why am I being left alone in this world…with no parents…one of the aunties who looked after us will always comfort me and told me not to cry again…I should learn to love myself and be the person I want to be…nothing in this world is permanent …appreciate what we are and who we are…so here I’m following my dreams and just be happy with it….I’m happy right now…don’t you?...”Jungkook turned to look at the girl beside him. Yoonna nodded her head “…I really looked forward to this party…because I want to see you again…I’m really happy to see you Jungkook…”.

 

She’s just a person who always speak what’s on her mind. When she said it she meant it with all her heart. Jungkook’s eyes widened “...really?..does it mean I can see you again?...” just as Yoonna nodding her head while chuckling they heard a soft spoken voice further at the other end of the foyer. Both of them poke their heads to see it. Jungkook quickly grabbed her hands and whisper “..I think we should go..” Yoonna covered “..how is it possible?...Jin oppa and Heejin…” “…Yoonna…just pretend we didn’t see anything okay…”. “..but Jungkook…Yoongi oppa needs to know..”. the girl insisted. “..sometimes…things happened for a reason…you don’t want Yoongi hyung with her right?..” once again the girl nodded her head. Then Jungkook put his finger on her lips “..let them sort it out themselves without involving us..”.

 

“…where did you two go?...”Yoongi asked as if interrogating a criminal? “…hyung..we were just outside taking some fresh air…”Jungkook answered calmly. Yoongi turned to look at his sister “..and you..it’s late..we should go…I don’t want eomma asked to many questions later…anyway.. did you see Heejin?...”. “.No!...”Jungkook and Yoona answered in unison. “..where did she go?...” “…you were looking for me?...I was just from the washroom…” Heejin suddenly appeared and she walked to him linking her arms around Yoongi’s “…we are just about to leave….it’s almost midnight…” Jungkook bowed his head “…we are leaving too..”Jungkook responded when he saw Jimin , Taehyung and Soomin appeared….”. Soomin locked eyes with Yoongi once again and quickly looked away turning to Jimin “…we should go now…it’s late…” “…goodnight …hyung…” Yoongi responded “..goodnight…” then shifted to Soomin “…Soomin ssi..it was great dancing with you…” Soomin blushed “…thank you..” while giving a nod to him. Yoonna glanced at his brother who was still looking at Soomin. “…goodnight Unnie…I hope to meet you again..” she purposely called Soomin Unnie and it surprised everyone around. She glanced at Jungkook with a smile before turning away.

 

Yoongi adjusted his rear mirror while looking into it . The girl in the mirror getting smaller and smaller as their moving vehicle sped off. “….do you really know her?..” Heejin asked during the car ride. “..who?..” “…the girl just now ..Soomin..something like that..” “..oohh…Park Soomin..well..not really ..all I know she’s Jimin’s sister…why?..”. “….nothing just curious..”. Yoongi’s car stopped in front of her big house. “…Heejin..ah..thank you for coming to the party…goodnight …” Yoongi said as he walked her to the door. Heejin leaned closer to him and kissed him on the cheek “…you’re welcomed…just give me a call…anytime…goodnight …Yoongi..”. Yoongi walked back to his car in which Yoonna was smirking at him. “…I know you don’t like her…give her time…”. “..meaning ..you really like her?...”Yoonna answered sarcastically. “…too early to say anything…I don’t know…”. “..but I like that Soomin unnie…” Yoonna said while looking out at the window. “..yah!...since when you’re close to her ..calling h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter