Arguments

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since the dinner. Yoongi didn't see Soomin only send a short message saying that he got tied up with work. In the meanwhile Jimin already moved and settled down in his new dorm. Soomin now on her own and called Jimin everyday just to make sure he doesn't skip meals.

 

It happened on a wet evening in Autumn when Yoongi wanted to talk to his father about Soomin. The father and son were talking in his father's study. "... Appa… Can we talk?..". ".. There you are Yoongi.. I would gladly… Take a seat…". The older man told him. "....what is it you want to talk about…son.. ". Yoongi straightening his body in the expensive armchair in front of his father. ".... I want to apologize for my behavior the other night…. But..I thought eomma was too much insulting Soomin..". ".. Yoongi.. What your mother did actually just to wake you up from your dream… That girl..just not suitable for you.." ".. Appa!... I came here to ask for your support… I love her… She is not just a girl.. She has a name Appa… Her name ia Soomin.. Park Soomin… " Yoongi almost screamed with frustration at his father. Suddenly the door opened and his mother walked in.".. What in the world happen?.. Yoongi why are you shouting at your father?!. ".. At first he apologized.. Then he shouted at me rudely… I never raise you this way… Insolent child!.. ". His mother then added to the argument".. Break up.. Leave her Yoongi… I would never accept her!... "." eomma!.. How could you?.. I won't leave her!... I don't care what you do to me.. " Yoongi just won't easily to give up. Then a hand landed on his left cheek ".. Don't you dare to talk to your mother that way!... Go and live your life with the lowlife girl… Don't even thinking of coming back until you give her up!...". Yoongi stared at his father then his mother" fine!.. I hope you have a good life.. ". With that Yoongi left storming out of the mansion.

 

The Time was past 11pm when there was a knock on Soomin's door. She was about to go to bed but was stop because of the banging on her door." I'm coming.. I'm coming.. ". She quickly opened the door and was surprised to see the man stood in front of her. With his hair all wet due to the rain and damp clothes. " Yoongi!.. What happen to you?.." the man suddenly wrapped his arms around her and she could hear his soft sobs against her neck. "..let's get inside first..". She led him inside and went to sit on the old sofa in the apartment. ".. You're all wet.. I'll get a towel.. " ".. No.. That can wait.. I need you here… ". Soomin sat down next to him".. I had a big argument with Appa and eomma… I came to see Appa thinking that he would support me.. But he didn't… ". He said with a sadness in her eyes.".. Soomin… I'm leaving home… " he said looking at her deeply."... I'm always here Yoongi… For you… but..don’t you think this is wrong...you shouldn’t leave them..they are your parents....". He pulled her closer".. I love you.."."..and I love you too but our world is so far apart..... we should just forget about our relationship..." she responded. “..no...I’m not going to give you up...I’ll work hard..I can be successful..and I’ll take care of you...” Soomin’s eyes was filled with tears. There’s sincerity in his voice and his eyes were telling the same thing. He hugged her one more time. “..let’s live together...”. Soomin let out a soft sob then whispered “..yes..let’s stay together...” she held him tight against her body.

"...here...these are Jimin's… You can use them… I can guess your body almost the same size as he is… " "... Where is he?... " "... Oohh.. He's not here at the moment since he has to stay at his dorm… you can sleep in his room… "...can't we sleep together?..." Soomin's eyes widened "... You ert!..no..we can't! .." Yoongi pouted while taking the clothes from her. Soomin walked to the kitchen while Yoongi disappeared into the bathroom. "... I've prepared some ramen.. You must be hungry… I'm sorry.. I don't have enough ingredient to cook anything… ". ".. it's okay… Ramen is fine…". Yoongi walked to the kitchen table and sat down. He started digging his head into the bowl eating the ramen. He finished all the ramen and managed a small 'thanks' to her."... I'm going to sleep… I have a morning shift tomorrow… you’ll be fine right?...Goodnight… ".".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter