Dinner And Celebration

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“..I’m home!...” Soomin called as she walked into their apartment. “...noona...you’re back...” “...hey...congratulation..I’m happy for you....” Soomin walked to him and wrapped her arms around Jimin “..thanks..noona..”Jimin felt so happy “..okay let’s celebrate...I bought some food....special one...” . Jimin quickly helped her sister to set the table. There fried chicken some beef bibimbap and a small cake she brought home which was the unsold one. “...let’s eat...” “...noona...why aren’t you invite Yoongi hyung to join?...’ “..I did..but he couldn’t make it...he has prior family dinner...oh..I almost forgot..he sent his congratulations to you...”. “..you don’t look too happy noona...is it because of Yoongi hyung...” “..nonsense!..I’m happy..happy for you...eat up...” but Jimin knew his sister too well but he just continued eating “..tomorrow I will need to sign a contract with them...” “..oohh..that’s good...Jimin..don’t worry about me..just focus on your carrier now...okay...” “..yes noona..I will..”.

 

The Min family sat at a long table in their mansion. There were only Yoongi’s mother’s sister and her family attended the dinner as their guests. “..Yoongi..I want you to meet Seokjin...he just got back from Australia....” “...hello Yoongi..it’s so good to see you again...” “..Jin hyung...good to see you too....” Yoongi responded. “...how long has it been?...” Jin added “...12...13 years....I think..” Yoongi responded. “..yes...that long years....you’ve changed.... handsome now...” Jin teased. “..you’re not bad yourself..hyung....a girl would just fall for you easily...”they two grown up men joke which made the rest of the family laughed.They were only closed when they were still small. Kim Seokjin is Yoongi’s cousin and moved to Australia since his father has a business in Australia. He was the only son from the parent’s marriage. While Yoongi has a younger sister. But she was currently still studying in the US.

 

The sound of the fine wine been poured into the glasses embracing the room when Yoongi’s mother suddenly spoke “...Yoongi...seeing that you’re already at a marriageable age...do you have anyone in mind at the moment?...we are not getting younger Yoongi...” his mother said with a concern in her eyes. “....eomma...please I don’t intend to get married now...even if I have someone ...it’s still too early...let Jin hyung get married first....” her mother’s eyes widened “..who is she?...a chaebol?....which family clan is she from?...” “..eomma...she is just an average girl...” “..introduce her to us..I want to meet the girl that my son is seeing...” her mother directly told him. “....honey...Yoongi will bring her to us....don’t worry....” the distinguished man who sat silently suddenly spoke up just to calm his wife down. “..crap..” Yoongi cursed underneath his breath.

 

The dinner finished not until quite late and Yoongi thought for second to slip off from it but it was no use since it’s already almost 11pm. He went straight to bed taking out his phone to call Soomin. The girl’s phone was switched off and it was to Yoongi surprised. “ !” he threw his phone away and screamed into his pillow.

 

The following morning Soomin left earlier to the café. She arrived at the café and was surprised to see Yoongi was waiting for her in front of the café. “....Yoongi...what are you doing here so early?....” she said as she straightening her handbag across her body. “..I miss you...your phone was switched off ..I tried to call you last night...” “..oh..” only Soomin realized and checked her phone in her handbag since last night. “..I’m sorry...I just forgot about my phone..and I think it’s dead now...did you have a good dinner?...” she asked while putting her phone back into her bag. “..it was okay....Soomin..ah...” “..yes..” Soomin looked at him “...I want you to meet my parents...I know this is all too sudden...but my mother insist on meeting you....it was all last night she urged me to tell if I’m seeing anyone...” Soomin’s eyes widened then turned to a worried one. “..will you meet them?....” he continued “...but Yoongi it’s all too soon...and I’m too embarrass to meet them....” “..don’t worry...I’ll do most of the talking...and it won’t take long...anyway...I’m not worried...we both love each other..” then Yoongi stopped and his face turned red. Soomin stared at him “..do you really love me Yoongi?...” “..I do..Soomin..I’m not afraid to say it...” Soomin wrapped her arms around him and whispered “..I love you too...but didn’t have the courage to say it....” they both pulled away “..you do?...” Soomin nodded her head. “...isn’t it abit too early? lovebirds....the café almost open now...come inside...” Jin Hyoung saw them on his way to open the café. “..Jin...morning..” “..morning..” the older guy responded.

 

“..what time you finish your shift?...” Yoongi asked as they settled inside the café. “..I’ll finish early today around 3pm...” the girl answered. “....Okay..I’ll pick you up ...I want to get this over and done with....” Yoongi told her. “..Okay...I’ll see you later than...here take this with you...coffee....it’s morning..good for you...” Soomin handed him a takeaway tumbler for the hot coffee. “....my girl knows me well...thanks...” Soomin blushed upon hearing him calling her his girl. Just after Yoongi left the café was already pack with people queuing for take away.

 

“....Park Jimin..this way please....” Sun Hee led him to a room. The door opened revealing three men sitting down at a round table. The girl left after saying “..all the best...”. “..good morning sir..” Jimin greeted while bowing his head. “...morning..Jimin...we are going to be just casual here..okay..let me introduce everyone here “..I’m Jung Hoseok ..people called me Jhope...this is our main leader in the music production section ..Kim Namjoon....and this is ...pdogg...song producer. “..hello...I’m Park Jimin...I’m honored to join your agency...and looking forward to work with you....” Jimin said with a determination. “..alright..from your resume ..you only have one sibling..a sister...” it’s Namjoon now spoke as he looking at Jimin personal detail. “..yes..sir...” Jimin answered nodding his head. “...whoever is joining in our agency f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter