Wedding 2

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....so you’re getting married next month?....” Taehyung asked just as Jungkook returned back to their dorm after the dinner. “....yes...” Jungkook simply answered. “..wat about the contract?...” Jimin asked. “..I don’t know...but Yoongi hyung said he’ll sort something out with Namjoon hyung..for the media soon....” the younger answered as he settled himself in one of the chair looking so stressed out. “...you prick!....it’s all your fault for getting too involved with Yoonna...” Jimin scolded. “..I’m sorry..hyung....but I love her...”. Taehyung stood up “...don’t worry guys..we’ll be fine...I’m sure Yoongi and Namjoon hyung knows what to do....Jimin...we should support Jungkook....whatever it is....”. Taehyung maybe looked so cold and arrogant from the outside, but he has the purest heart and will never let you suffer alone.

 

...two weeks before the wedding...

 

Yoongi and Namjoon sat along with Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook at the press conference with all the media people. Namjoon started off by greeting the attendees. “...good morning everyone...I’m Kim Namjoon as the Executive producer ...with me is the managing Director Min Yoongi....” Namjoon continued with his opening speech “....TJJ members are here with me who are already known in the entertainment industry consists of Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook...this press conference is set up just to clarify to all fans out there in order to avoid any false rumours or speculations with regards to the members...I’m here to announce the member Jeon Jungkook is getting married to his girl friend..this might be a shock to most fans but please be understanding and support him all the way....there will be another session with a short interview with the couple ....congratulations to him and his girl friend...please respect his decision to settle down and TJJ will continue as a group since they are still under the agency contract....thank you...”.

 

As promised after the press conference Jungkook and Yoonna held an interview hosted by the entertainment media. It was broadcasted on vlive and viewed over one million just below an hour. Surely there were some hate comments but there were also a lot of supporters and root for them by wishing them a happy life together. During the interview Jimin and Taehyung were there too answering some questions just to give support to the couple and fans will be more understanding and happy with the news.

 

...the wedding day...

 

“...are you okay?....” Yoongi asked as he straightening Jungkook’s bow tie. “..I’m nervous..hyung....” the younger answered. “..you’ll be fine....you love my sister right?....” Yoongi tried to calm him “..yes..hyung...more than my life...” he answered “..there you go...you must look proud and happy....”. The door opened Taehyung and Jimin walked in “...hyung you are being asked ..it’s about time to walk the bride...” Yoongi nodded his head and exited the room. “..c’mon Jungkook...ready?...” “..yes...” he said and made their way out of the room.

 

Yoongi walked his sister on the isle at his father request. He said he has knee problem to stand and walked her. Yoonna looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. “...you look beautiful ...the lucky bastard must take care of you very well....” Yoongi whispered to her as they walked with arms linked together. Jungkook was standing nervously looking at his bride “....I’ll break your limbs if you ever make her cry...” Yoongi said to him as he handed Yoonna to him “..be happy brother....” he said with a smirked “..thanks hyung..I will...” Jungkook managed to respond. After all the ‘I do’s’ the priest finally announced the husband and wife. Jungkook leaned closer to kiss his bride infront of the many. No more hiding away and everyone cheered for them. “..Yoonna is so pretty....and Jungkook just too handsome today...” Soomin whispered to Yoongi. “...what about me?..am I not good looking ?...” “..of course you are....that’s why I love you...” Soomin tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek. “..I love you more...” Yoongi responded.

 

The wedding was held at famous hotel in Seoul. It was held in the late afternoon and finished until in the evening. Guests were dancing and Taehyung and Jimin performed a beautiful song for the bride and the groom. Jin was there too with Heejin who was already very big and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter