Pandemonium

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was all in darkness. His door has been knocked several times but it was just left unanswered. “..Jin!...please honey…open the door…” the woman’s voice was shaking when she called her son’s from the other side of the door. There’s still no answer. With shaking hands the woman twist open the lock and pushed the door opened. It was all quiet in the room. Everything was still neat and tidy. The curtain was drawn closed and there was no movement in the room. “..Jin…honey…” the woman looked around the room then she switched on the light. She turned to looked at a sleeping figure on the bed. She walked closer and called him again “..Jin…” she touched his arms to wake him up. Just after she shook his arms the man’s hand fell to the side. “..Jin!..oh my god!....” the older woman cried and rushed to the door to call their house keeper “…Mrs Jang!...hurry!...please call 119!...Jin is ..oh..god..I don’t know..” Jin’s mother cried even more.

 

The paramedic arrived to the kim’s residence. They attended the unconscious Jin. He was supported by an oxygen and put on a stretcher. “…madam…your son must have taken an over dosage of sleeping pills…..”. Mrs Kim almost collapsed then was only held by her housekeeper. Jin was rushed to the hospital. Mrs Kim called his husband in between her crying. The waiting area was so quiet only to hear the sound of Jin’s mother’s soft sobbings. They all waited in the emergency waiting area. “….yeobo..what happened to our Jin?...” Mrs Kim cried to her husband’s chest. The older man just continuing rubbing his wife’s back calming her down. Jin has always been a cheerful person and he’s not likely to do things recklessly. Something serious must have happened that drove him to act in a such a way.

 

A doctor dressed in his long white coat walked out from the room to meet Mr and Mrs kim “….Mr Kim…your son is stable at the moment but he is still unconscious….” “..what exactly happened to him doctor?...” “..…he has taken an overdose of sleeping pills….we’ve done the best as to filter out the toxins from the body..…fortunately he is still young and strong….”. Mr and Mrs Kim were shocked as to why Jin did that as if trying to kill himself. “.. have you ever noticed if he has gone through a depression ..or anything like that?..” both of them shook their heads. “..very well…we will keep him here for the time being until he is conscious and to rest more…you can go in and see him…”. “..thank you doctor…”. Mr and Mrs Kim walked to the room witnessing Jin lifeless body on the hospital bed. His skin is so pale and there were tubes attached to his body. His mother sobs softly as she walked closer to the bed.

 

“..my boy…my lovely Jin..why did you hurt yourself?....” the older woman cried even more. His father just held his wife by the shoulder.

 

…meanwhile …..

 

“….you look nervous..Yoongi…take a deep breath….you’ll be fine…” Namjoon told him as he straightening the groom’s bow tie. Yoongi has been moving to and fro in the dressing room. “…calm down….as I said my offer still open…..”Namjoon teased while giving him a wink. “..Joon….please you make me anxious even more…am I doing the right thing?...” he asked his best friend. “…only you can answer that…”. Suddenly the door opened Hoseok walked in looking so handsome in his black suit… “..man..you’re ready?...it’s time…don’t forget..your lines…” Hoseok told him cheerfully. They walked out the room and headed to the hall where the ceremony will take place.

 

Guests were all seated in the beautiful decorated hall. Yoongi stood at the end of the isle with the master of the ceremony waiting for the bride. The solid wooden door opened and Heejin walked along side with her father. She looked astonishingly beautiful in her wedding dress. Yoongi stood calmly looking at his bride. He wanted the day to be special but he stared at the girl in the white dress with an empty feeling. Mr Yoo handed his daughter’s hand to Yoongi. “….please take care of my daughter….”. Yoongi bowed his head and took Heejin’s hand in his. Both of them were facing the priest to start the wedding vow.

 

….two hours earlier…

 

Heejin was preparing herself in the dressing room. The wedding stylish doing her hair and makeup. She stared at herself in the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter