Authenticity

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soomin woke up for the second time and found Yoongi still sleeping. He looked really tired and he slept as if he haven’t been sleeping for days. She smiled staring at his handsome face. If she could she wanted to stay in bed with him but she needs to get up. Her shift will be in just around 3hours time. Picking up her clothes which was thrown on the floor from last night’s heated activities along with Yoongi’s shirts and pants. She placed them neatly on the chair nearby in her bedroom. She stared at her pale face in the mirror “...what have I done?...this will lead to nothing...” saying the words to herself with a splash of cold water to her face. After washing up Soomin went to the kitchen to prepare some food.

 

Yoongi woke up and realized he’s not in his usual bedroom. He looked around and remembered he’s at Soomin’s apartment. A smile crept on his face but then suddenly he panicked seeing Soomin was not there. He quickly got out of the bed and found his pants on the chair. He put it on and rushed out the bedroom shirtless. He could smell food and felt a relief that Soomin must be cooking. He saw her behind the stove with her back facing him. “....I was worried to find you’re not beside me...” he whispered while trailing small kisses at the nape of her neck. “...Yoongi...surely you don’t want I burnt the food......” Soomin tried to push him away. But the man remained glued behind her with his two arms wrapped tightly around her waist. “.....don’t leave me like that again... I don’t want to wake up to another nightmare.....without you....” he kissed the side of her earlobe then only pulling away while Soomin turned to look at him. “..for god sake..put on a shirt!...or no food!...”. She acted fine while inside her it’s killing her. Yoongi let out a small laugh while walking back to the bedroom.

 

The table was already set when Yoongi walked out fully dressed this time. “..let’s eat while it’s still hot...” Soomin placed a bowl of rice and a glass of juice. Yoongi smiled and took a seat infront of her. “....you always cooked for me....I miss your food....” Soomin didn’t say anything. “.....what are you going to do Yoongi?....” she asked after taking sip of her soup. “..do what?....”. Disappointedly she continued “....I’m not sure if there’s even an ‘us’....”. “...I’ll take you to meet my parents again....I don’t care what happened next!...I just want you back...” Soomin stared at him unable to stop her tears. “.....hey...don’t worry..this time they will listen to me...I’ve got everything in my hand....plus I’m not attached to Heejin anymore....they have no reason to force me with anyone else....”. He put down his chopstick aand reached out to hold her hand “..Soomin..ah...we’ll be fine...I’ll take you to them soon...just prepare yourself..just trust me...”. Soomin felt it’s a déjà vu again. She has to go through the same thing again.

“...noona...are you alright?....has Yoongi hyung been seeing you?....” Jimin called her feeling worried after his meeting with Yoongi. “...yeah..he came by....I..I’m fine..don’t worry chimmy...just concerntrate on your work...” “..noona!...even if it’s means that I have to quit..I’ll quit..we can go somewhere far...I don’t want you to get hurt again...”. Jungkook who was in the room looked up and saw Jimin looked so worried. “...no..Jimin!..I’m fine....I’m hanging up...I’m still at work...okay!..take care and don’t skip meal!...love you!..” The line was dead before Jimin could respond. “....is everything okay?..” the younger asked while looking up at the older. Jimin flopped down on the couch while sighing heavily. “...I don’t know kook!...I know she’s not fine...she won’t tell me.....” “...hyung...I’m sure Yoongi hyung knows what’s best for them....don’t worry...” “..Jungkook is right Jimin....they both are adults..they know what to do....you need to focus on our practice....” Taehyung quietly walked in and heard them and jumped into the conversation.

 

“....eomma..appa...I have Heejin with me to see you....” it’s a Friday afternoon when Yoongi brought Heejin to see his parents. He was actually doing Heejin a favour after what happened. “..Mr Min ...eommanim....please forgive me for what I did at the wedding....” the two older couples remained quiet until Yoongi’s mother spoke “..I’m disappointed with you Heejin...I thought you’ll be someone I can rely on to be with Yoongi...” “..I’m sorry eommanim....please...we both doesn’t love each other...I love Kim Seokjin...and he’s in the hospital right now because of me.....” Heejin explained while letting out a small sobs. “..eomma..appa....just forgive Heejin...let her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter