Denim And Leather

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“..you looked happier these days....wanna talk about it?...” Namjoon pressed a smile while saying the words to his best friend. “....does it really show?....” the older asked back. “..you sure ing do man!..c’mon..tell me..is it about the girl at the café?...and you kept on missing on two Sundays if I’m not wrong...where did you go?...” this time the younger looked up and stared at his best friend. “...okay..okay....I finally met her...Park Soomin..that’s her name...” Yoongi finally gave in and told Namjoon about Soomin. “..ing !...really?...” Yoongi nodded his head. “...Yoongi..ah..I hope you know what you’re doing...your parents won’t be so please if they found out....you’re not thinking of a serious relationship right?...” “..I don’t know Joon...but she’s different from the rest...and she’s so cute..with her mochi cheeks....” Yoongi told him with him visualizing Soomin in his mind. “..I feel you brother.....but just not too fast....just get to know her first....” “..I know...” Yoongi lean back to his seat while thinking about Soomin.

 

...flashback....

 

Soomin slowly stood up and slung her handbag across her body. She shrugged her body and turned to look at Yoongi “..by the way...what actually happened just now to the girl?..why was she apologizing?...” Yoongi smiled then said “...I told her I was not happy that she stated a bad remark on my girlfriend...” Soomin’s eyes widened “....what?...we just met!...” Yoongi laughed “..I know....I just want her to know that I’m not available...” the girl just smile and made her way to exit the café while shaking her head.

 

...end of flashback...

 

Yoongi smiled to himself remembering their first meeting. A piece of music sheet thrown at his face “..get yourself together dude!....you look like a lovesick school boy !....” Namjoon shouted at him when he noticed Yoongi was smiling like an idiot. Namjoon let out a laugh and muttered to himself “..I’ve never seen him like this before....”. Yoongi returned to his work but just unable to fully focus on what he was doing. He took out his phone and typed something on it. Soomin was still on her shift and her did not get to see her phone not until her break time. She saw Yoongi’s message and smiled to herself.

 

Yoongi : “....what time your shift finish?...”

Soomin : “....9pm...”

Yoongi : “...I’ll see you then....”

Soomin : “.....where?...”

Yoongi : “...just wait for me over there...”

 

She excitedly looking forward to meet him again. “...you look happy Soomin..ah..” Jin Hyoung saw her bright smile after reading the text message from Yoongi. “....I’m just excited Jin...” she responded with her flushed cheeks. “....good for you....is it the white haired boy?....” Soomin nodding her head shyly. “..good luck then!...” Soomin thanked him and went back to stand behind the counter. Much later in the afternoon there were less customers in the café. Soomin kept on glancing at the time on the café’s clock. “...Soomin..ah....you just go now....I think your lover boy already outside waiting...it’s 8.30 anyway...” “..is it really okay..Jin?....” Soomin felt so relief that she can go earlier. “....no worries...I’ll get Yu Ju to help to clean up....” “..thanks so much Jin...I owe you this time...”Jin Hyoung waved and signaled her to go. Soomin quickly took off her apron and pack her bag to leave.

 

From the glass window Soomin saw Yoongi was standing next to his motorbike. “..Hi...did you wait long?..” Soomin shyly greeted him first. “..no..I was just early...” Yoongi answered her. Soomin could not help it when Yoongi appeared in his black leather jacket with his faded denim pants. He looked dashing with his boots on. “....do you want to go for a ride?...” “..I..I’ve never been on a motorbike before...” “..don’t worry ...I’ll make sure we are safe....” “..really?....” “..here ..take this...” Yoongi handed her a helmet. Soomin put it on but just unsure how to fix the buckle. “..let me do it for you...” Yoongi gently fixed the buckle around her chin and his fingers lightly brushed against her skin. “..c’mon ....just hold on tight on me..” Yoongi told her with a wide smile on his face. Soomin didn’t know where to hold. “..Yoongi..I’m scared!...are you sure this is safe?...” “...of course...just hold on tight...” She slowly hold on to Yoongi’s jacket from the back.

 

The machine came to live and it roared loudly. It moved to the street and and sped off to the main street. Soomin was so scared that she ended wrapping her both arms from the back around Yoongi’s body. The c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter