Seoul

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“….how much longer is it Heejin?...” Mrs Min asked when they were having dinner at the mansion. “….three months to go ..eomma nim…” “…is the gender known already?...” “…well…we want it to be a surprise…it doesn’t matter girl or boy…since it’ll be the first child…” Heejin answered to the older woman.“..yes..that’s right…oohh..I’m so jealous of you…Soo Jung..ah..you’re going to have the first grandchild!...” “…Eun Hee…surely Yoongi will be soon to get married….or maybe Yoonna!...she’s all grown up now!....” Jin’s mother jokingly responded. Yoonna sat silently with her face turned red “..just look at her she’s all blushing!...” the room was filled with laughter. “..I just hope our Yoongi will find the right girl soon…. I can’t wait…” Min Eun Hee said with full of hope in her eyes.

 

Yoongi arrived from Busan the next day. The mansion was quiet as usual. He walked up the stairs “..Yoongi?...” a voice called him from the hallway. He turned to see his mother standing with some flowers in her hands. “…eomma…” “..where were you for the past few days?....we were so worried about you…” “…something came up…that I didn’t get the chance to tell….” Yoongi tried to give a reason “….luckily Namjoon reported to your father that you went out of town…..but you didn’t call at all…” “…I was too busy eomma…”. “….go and take a rest..you must be tired….” The older woman said to him. The later nodded and continued to climb up the stairs. Yoongi threw himself in his bed. Staring at the beautiful decorated ceiling of his bedroom, he couldn’t stop thinking of Soomin and the baby. He took out his phone and called her. “….hey….I have arrived …what are you doing right now?...”. “…just resting…Yoon Soo is sleeping…”. “…good….don’t do any heavy house work..okay….” he said in concerned. “…don’t worry…I’m used to this already….”. “....are you sure…I can get someone to help you…”. “..there’s no need…”. “…okay I’m going to hang up…take care…I miss you already..” “…you too ..just be safe…” Soomin responded “…okay..bye…” Yoongi hung up right after she said goodnight.

 

The tall man placed an envelope on Yoongi’s office table “….this is all the purchased paperwork for the apartment…I can take you there when you’re not busy….just let me know…”. “…oh…good…we can go later after I finish this one..” the older held up a piece of paper.”…I’ll be in my office just give me a call…” he said “…thanks Joon…I appreciate that…” “…so are you going to move in there?...” Namjoon asked with his hands on his hips. “…I’m bringing in Soomin to live with me there….”. “….you must be kidding me….” Namjoon rubbing his forehead. “…no..I’m not…I’m going back to Busan soon to get them…I should be doing this a long time ago….” Yoongi said in regret. “….you’re doing what’s right for you Yoongi….hey…don’t forget..I’m here ..if you need anything….” “..thanks…”.

 

Later that afternoon both of them went to the new apartment which Yoongi just purchased. “so what do you think?...do you like it?...”. Yoongi looked around. “..yes…when will the furnitures arrive?....” “..should be tomorrow…everything has been arranged…don’t worry..” Namjoon told him confidently. “…what about the baby’s room?...” “….that too…the interior designer will be here too…”. “…okay..good….I expect everything will be in placed when I arrived next week…” he said as he walked around the kitchen. “…it should be don’t worry….”. “..Yoongi…have you told your parents already?...” the older shook his head. “…I’ll surprise them….”. “…what if they don’t want to accept….”. “….don’t worry Joon…it will be my problem….”.

 

“…how are you feeling?....” Yoongi asked as he wrapped his arms around the girl. “..I’m fine…” she responded then he leaned closer to kiss her on the lips. “...I miss you….where’s Yoon Soo?...” he asked again. “…he’s in his crib…” Soomin led him into her bedroom. The little figure was awake and playing with his small fingers “…. Hi there…” Yoongi lifted him up “….look who’s here?...appa…is here…” He kissed his forehead and held him in his arms. Soomin went to take her phone and took a snap of the two on her phone. Yoongi was so i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter