Solitary

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soomin walked along the street of Gwangbok - dong Culture and fashion street. She looked around for any café around probably the best she can look for work vacancy. She spotted one which was quite a big café. She went in and asked for an inquiry. The girl who worked there kind enough to assist her to meet with their manager. She noticed the café was busy and packed with customers. “..annyong haseyo…Park Soomin imnida…”. “..yes..how can I help you?...” “..I’m looking for any job vacancy here….”. The middle age man looked at her then looked around the café then only turn to look at her again “…actually we are not hiring at the moment….but considering our café is always busy…you’re lucky…what can you do?....” “..oh..I have experience as a barista ..and I can do anything here…sir…” Soomin briefly explained to him “..call me Mr Lee..I’ll get Kihyun to help you….”. “..thank you..Mr Lee..thank you..” Soomin bowed her head and feeling so grateful to the man. “…you may start tomorrow?...we opened at 7.30…after a while then you may work on shift…”. Once again Soomin bowed her head “..I’ll be here Mr Lee…thanks so much…”.

 

“…..wow..Jimin..I can’t believe you sing well!...” Taehyung complimented him as they were back to their dorm. “..yeah…how come you never tried it before?...” Jungkook added. “..well…I’m not confident with my voice….since I didn’t have any encouragement in my singing ..I decided to focus on dancing….”. Suddenly Jungkook’s phone dinged and he saw it’s Yoonna.

 

baby girl : “…I’ll pick you up in 10minutes ..”

Jungkook : “…okay..”

 

“..I’m heading out for a while….Yoonna is picking me up..” Jungkook told the elders. “..just becareful Jungkook….” Taehyung reminded him. The younger left after closing the door behind him. When he arrived at the front entrance of their dorm Yoonna was already there waiting. Jungkook got on the car “…what’s up baby….” “…Jungkook..ah..it’s about Yoongi oppa…” the girl sounded worried as she turned her car to the main street. “..where are we going?...” Yoonna didn’t answer just continuing driving. Her car suddenly made a stop in front of the Han river. They remained in the car. “..do you wanna go out?...” Jungkook asked. The girl nodded her head and stepped out of the car. Both of them standing behind the stainless rail facing the river. “…now tell me what’s wrong with hyung?...”. “..I think he has broken up with Soomin unnie…” Yoonna with concerned eyes looking up at the tall guy. “..I heard about it…but why are you sad about it?...” Jungkook responded in confused. “…Yoongi oppa been so quiet lately..and he seldom comes home…he was super polite to eomma….which just too weird…please Jungkook..I’m worried…I don’t want him to do something stupid…” Yoonna holding Jungkook’s sleeve tightly. “..hey…don’t worry..hyung is not that reckless to do anything stupid….” The girl still looking up at him “..just look out for him ….I’m just worried…do you know if Jimin say anything about unnie?...” “..no…he didn’t say much about her…why?...” Yoonna shook her head “….I’m just asking…maybe I should go and see her again…” “..baby…I think it’s best you don’t....it will make her even more hurt…maybe both of them trying to forget each other…leave them be…”. “..you think so?...” Jungkook nodded his head and said “..I’m more worried about us….what if your parents find out?...they will forbid you to see me again…”. “..we’ll wait till you debuted…than I’ll tell them about us…” Yoonna told him cconfidently. Jungkook pulled her into an embrace “..I love you…no matter what happen…”. “..I love you too…” she responded back. “…let’s go back…it’s late…” Jungkook told her as he pulled away.

 

“….Yoonna..where have you been?...” Mr Min stopped her just when she entered the mansion. “..I was seeing a friend appa….” She simply answered and was about to head upstairs when her father snapped at her again “…young lady..I have something to ask you…sit down!...” Yoonna froze to her father’s harsh command. She slowly sat on one of the chair in the living room. Her mother was there too but didn’t say anything. The ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter