Conscience

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung debuted and it was received with lots of love from the fans. It’s was just only two months but they already became the talk around town probably the whole of Korea. It’s a huge success for the group and Yoongi’s company. Soomin was so proud of Jimin and she’s so happy that Jimin has achieved what he has been dreaming of all this time. “...noona...I will come and visit you soon...we were given a week break before we start our tour....” he told her while speaking on the phone. “...that’s great chimmy!...I can’t wait to see you...” she responded chuckling on the other end of the line. “..I have to go now noona!...I’ll see you soon!...bye!..” “..bye!..” then the line was cut off.

 

While Jin and Heejin just got married. The wedding was a beautiful one. Heejin looked so beautiful in her wedding dress while Jin was so handsome. They were perfect together. “....congratulations hyung...be happy...Heejin..ah...take care of each other....” that was what Yoongi told them. Heejin hugged him and cried “....thank you Yoongi...”.

 

There’s a buzzing sound at his studio door. Yoongi walked to open it and as usual it was only Namjoon standing tall at the door frame. “....Yoongi...do you want to head out...let’s go for a drink....you ‘re glued to your chair all day....the boys are on their vacation for the whole week....you can’t be still working.... ” Namjoon tried to persuade him to take a break too. Yoongi sighed “...okay..just a minute...let me just switched off my pc....”. Namjoon took Yoongi to the grill and bbq house they went to before. “..where did the boys go..did they say anything?...” Yoongi asked as he was flipping the beef on the stove “....Taehyung did mention that they are going to Busan....since Jungkook was from there...but I'm not too sure....”. Yoongi shrugged upon hearing it because he can’t help wondering if Jimin going there with Soomin too. But he put the mind a side and tried to focus on the meat which was almost overcooked. Instead he just said “..really?...that must be nice.....” “..yeah...but next week is going to be busy....” Namjoon commented. Yoongi nodded his head without saying anything. “..where did Hoseok go?...” “..Hoseok?..oh yes ..he went back to Gwangju..just for a short visit at his family...” Namjoon said while chewing his food. “...Yoongi...can I ask you something?...” Namjoon said suddenly “...what?...” he answered in short “..have you ever thought of meeting Soomin again?...” Yoongi kept on staring at the meat but finally managed to say “....no...I’ve hurt her enough...she probably met a guy by now...I guess she was just my past...”. Namjoon eyed him and he can tell Yoongi was dying to see the girl again but he was just too stubborn to admit it.

 

Jimin stepped out of the train and walked towards the exit.He was all wrapped up under his wool scarf and a mask on his face. Soomin could not recognize him until he tapped on her shoulder “..noona...so good to see you too. “..chimmy!...I miss you so much. They both hugged tightly “..c’mon let’s go....”. Soomin led him and they got on a cab to go back to Soomin’s apartment.

 

"....the apartment is too small...I’ll get you a better one...” Jimin scanning around the apartment and walked around the area opening one  door after the other. “...this is fine ..Jimin...you can use the other bedroom ..I have prepared your bed...” Soomin said as she walked into the kitchen. Jimin followed her into the kitchen “..are you sure noona?...” Soomin nodded. “...it’s been a while since we have meal together...let’s eat I’ve prepared something for you....your favourite...” “...kimchi stew?...” “..with meat too....” Soomin added. Both siblings were sitting at the table having their meal. “..noona...so how’s things with you?..” “..I’m fine Jimin...” “..what about the baby?...what are you going to do?. “ Jimin asked in concerned. “...I’m going to keep it....” Soomin simply said. Jimin looked at her sister “..aren’t you going to tell him?...” Soomni shook her head “...it’s better he doesn’t know....it will cause Yoongi more trouble ....” “..but noona...it’s not fair for the baby...” “...Jimin...please..that’s why I need you..your support...you’ll be a great uncle for the baby...” hearing the word ‘Uncle’ softened Jimin’s hear. He reached out his sister’s hand “...okay...I believe and respect in your decision....we’ll look after the baby together....thoguh I might be there all the time....but you have my support noona...”. “..thanks Chimny.....that’s all I need...” Soomin responded.

 

Taehyung took Jungkook back to his hometown in Daegu since Jungkook didn’t have family to go back to. “..Tae..are you sure your family is okay that I’m coming with you?...” “..don’t worry...my friends are welcomed in my house....” “....halmoni!...I’m home...” taehyung called as they entered the house. Jungkook turned to him “..halmoni?..” Taehyung smiled yes..I’m closer to her then my parents....”. “..Taehyungie!....why didn’t you tell me you’re coming?..” ‘’I want to surprise you....halmoni..I miss you...” the young man hugged the older woman lovingly. “..halmoni...I brought a friend back home...”. A small frame old woman turned to look at Jungkook who admiringly watching the two people bowed his head “..annyong haseyo ...Jeon Jungkook imnida…”. “..Taehyungie…your friend so handsome…aigoo…he’s so cute…any of Taehyungie’s friend is my grandson too…call me halmoni…”. Taehyung grandma welcomed him with a pleasant smile. “..I’ll prepare some dinner…” “..you will love halmoni’s cooking….”. Taehyung excitedly told Jungkook. Jungkook never felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter