Pledge Of Love

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...Three hours earlier...

 

Soomin and Yoongi were having their lunch when the door bell rang. “..let me get it...” Yoongi stood up and walked to the door. “..good afternoon Mr Min...I’m here just accompanying Mr Min...” he stepped aside revealing Yoongi’s father. “..what are you doing here?...how do you know this place?...” Yoongi said with a straight face. “...I have my way Yoongi...aren’t you going to ask me in?...” “..who is it Yoongi?...” Soomin appeared and froze on her spot when she saw Yoongi’s father standing at her door. “..No..Yoongi simply answered unbothered...” “..Yoongi!..” Soomin quickly cut in “..I’m sorry...please come in Mr Min....” Soomin invited “...I’m sorry the place is so small...” she said shyly “..so I’ve noticed...” the older man answered as he walked inside.

 

“..why did you come here?...” Yoongi asked while standing in front of his father. “…Yoongi…I’m here just to fulfill your mother’s wish….she wants you to return home…”. “…no..I’m not coming back without your acknowledgement of Soomin…”. “..Yoongi….listen to your father…” Soomin jumped into the conversation. “…we are still your parents!...and I expect you to obey me!...” the older man’s voice raised. “..you can leave..there’s nothing to discuss…” Yoongi stepped aside while staring at his father. “..if that’s what you want..and the life you chose…I will cut everything that you received from me!....we’ll see how long you can survive…..ungrateful child!...”. The man stood up and walked out of the apartment leaving Yoongi in his thought. Soomin walked to him and wrapped her arms around him. “..you should have just listened to him…” Yoongi turned to look at the girl he loves. “…I don’t need them…I will hard and things should be fine….” Soomin stared at him with teary eyes “..I’m sorry…you have to go through with this because of me…”. “…don’t cry…it will be alright…” deep down his heart he was shivering with fear what if he doesn’t succeed , what if he was unable to look after Soomin as he promised her. There were som many ‘what if’on his mind.

 

“..I’m off to my studio…I’ll be late..okay…” Yoongi told her as he was about to exit the apartment. Soomin waved him goodbye from the kitchen “..be safe!...”. The white platinum haired boy walked out and was on his motorbike to go to his rented studio. He sped off on his bike in the rain that was just started pouring down. While he was on the bike his mind was still recalling all the words thrown at him. He was sad and pressured because of that. Without realizing his tears rolled down his cheek behind the helmet he was wearing. His mix feelings of anger and sad took control over him that he accelerated faster on the two wheels powerful machine. Just as he was about to turn at the corner he didn’t see another vehicle coming his way. A loud bang can be heard from a distance. He could feel his body flown in the air and later all he could hear was a loud bang. He saw the white sky with heavy water pouring from the sky and soon followed by darkness around him.

 

Soomin was at the cafe doing her afternoon shift. There were not so many customers on the day due to the rain still pouring outside. She was helping Jin cleaning the counter when Jin told her “…Soomin..I think you phone in you bag is ringing…just answer it ..it’s probably important…maybe Jimin is calling you…”. Upon hearing Jimin’s name Soomin quickly went to take her phone. She was just in time to pick it up but it was Yoongi’s number on the screen. “…hello…Yoongi?..what’s wrong?...” “..hello..miss..I’m calling from the hospital emergency…you must be the family…we have his phone with us which was in his pocket..and your number was the first one we noticed…”. “..yes…I’m his girlfriend…” “…Mr Min is in the hospital right now…he just had an accident…”. Soomin almost collapsed upon hearing the news. “..which hospital?....is he alright?...”The nurse told her the hospital and urged her to come as soon as possible but didn’t tell her his condition.

 

….back to present time…

 

The door opened and two men in surgical attire walked out. One of them took off his masked and looked at those waited outside the room. “..Mr Min Yoongi?..” the four of them stood up “..it’s us ..” Namjoon was too quick to respond. “…the surgery went well…but the patient will still be in a coma….he has a few broken ribs , his left shoulder too broken and head injury …luckily there was no internal bleeding….he will be under a close monitoring….don’t worry too much…”. “..thank you doctor…can we see him?...” “..yes you may …but he will be transferred to the intensive care unit at the moment…you’ll have to take turn to see him …”.

 

Soomin and Namjoon went in first. He was unconscious and his lifeless body rested on the hospital bed. Tubes were everywhere and it really saddened her to see him in this state. “..I told him to listen to his father…but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter