Stood Up

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soomin stood in front of her mirror staring at her own reflection. She brushed her hair slowly and put on a light make up. It’s the day she was to meet Yoongi at the café. She was unsure whether it’s the right thing to do. She stared at the small note for a long time. She sighed then put away the notes. It was drizzling lightly outside. Soomin walked to the subway station to go to the designated place. She walked slowly holding an umbrella towards the café. She stopped and hide behind her umbrella when she saw Yoongi stepped out of his car. She blinked twice to see the man who could drive every girls insane just by looking at his side profile. Yoongi walked into the café while Soomin stood froze in her spot. She glanced at her watch and it’s already past 2pm.

 

Yoongi sat the far end of the café. He kept on looking up whenever the door dinged and opened. But the person he was expecting was nowhere in sight. He glanced at his watch again and again but the expected person still not arrive. It’s been an hour already. Yoongi started to feel uncomfortable. “....is she coming or not?...” he muttered underneath his breath. More and more people walked into the café since it rained heavily now. Yoongi was pretty upset because it’s been two hours already. He stood up and paid for his drinks. He walked to his car and drove off.

 

The door bell rang “....Yoongi?...”. The dark haired man just walked past the tall man. “...yah!..Min Yoongi!..what happened?...” Namjoon walked to the living room and sat infront of Yoongi. “..do you have beer?....” “...of course....just a second...”. He came back with two cans of beer and handed one to him. “..hey dude...what happened?...” “...I was stood up...damn!...”. “..who?...where?...Heejin?...” “..not her...it’s Soomin...” “..what?!...why the are you seeing her for?....”. Yoongi took a sip of his beer “...I just want to know her....I thought she was familiar....remember?...”. “..oh my god Yoongi!...you hardly know the girl...why would you do that?...” Namjoon hissed looking at him. “...why not?...there’s no sign to say she’s not available!...hold on..why are you so upset?...are you interested in her?...’ “..no!..of course not!...” Namjoon said almost shouting. “..it’s just ..it’s just...do you want to date our boys’ sibling?...what would Jimin think ?...”. “...why the should I care what he think?!...” Yoongi cursed slamming down the empty can on the coffee table. He stood up and walked to the fridge himself taking out a few more cans of beer. “..Joon..you gotta help me on this...I need to talk to her....”. Namjoon was scratching his head then looked at his best friend. “....alright...I’ll talk to her....” “..you would?...” Namjoon nodded “....great!..I know you won’t let me down…”. “…what are you going to do with Heejin?...I thought she’s your parent’s choice…isn’t she?...”. “…I haven’t agreed into anything yet…it’s just my mother…she was so into the arrangement…”. “...she just wants the best for you….you’re the future of your father’s company….”. Yoongi didn’t respond instead just staring into a space while continuing drinking the beer. Namjoon stood up then tapped on his shoulder as he walked passed him “..you will be alright…don’t worry too much about it…” the tall man said.

 

…meanwhile…

 

“…Heejin…why didn’t you tell your parents about us…we’ve been together for more than three years!....” “….I’ve told you…it’s over between us..I’m going out with Yoongi now…that’s what my parents want too…”. “…don’t do this Heejin…you know how much we both love each other!....”. “..stop it Jin!...it’s all in the past!...I don’t love you anymore….”. “…I don’t believe you!...look at me and say it in my face!..…” the tall handsome man positively said to her. Heejin lifted her face “..good bye Jin….”. She was about to turn away when Jin caught her arms and pulled her into an embrace. “..you didn’t mean it Heejin…tell me you didn’t mean it….”. The girl turned away from him and exited the apartment. Kim Seokjin watched her back with tears in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter