Melancholy

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...Look at you..you looked so handsome...are you picking up Heejin?...” “..yes..eomma...I’m going now...Yoonna...will be coming with me too...” Yoongi told his mother. “..Yoonna...behave yourself..okay...I don’t want to hear any trouble from you...” “..eomma..don’t worry..I have Yoongi oppa to keep an eye for me...don’t you oppa?...” “..c’mon kid!..we’re gonna be late..”. The two siblings left in their luxury car. It’s a black Jaguar XF model. Yoongi stopped his car infront of the Yoo’s residence.The door bell rang and the door was opened. “...good evening Mr Yoo..Mrs Yoo...I’m here to pick Heejin up...” Yoongi bowed his head and Heejin appeared from behind. “..have fun..honey!..”. Her mother told her. “..I will mum!...”. Heejin was wearing a beautiful green ballroom dress. She looked like a princess. Her dress definitely very expensive. “..You look beautiful tonight...” Yoongi told her as they walked to the car. Heejin’s expression changed as she spotted Yoonna was sitting at the back. “..why is she coming with us?..” “..why not?..we’re going to the same place and I need to keep an eye on her...” Yoongi responded jokingly. Heejin felt disappointed because she wanted just to be alone with Yoongi. “..oppa...let’s get going...we’re gonna be late...” Yoonna said impatiently.

 

They arrived at the venue where the party was held at a ballroom in one of the hotel. The three of them walked together to the entrance of the ballroom. There were a lot of people already. They were mainly the company’s employees and some invited guests from other entertainment’s agency. Namjoon waved his hand at Yoongi where he was seated with Hosoek at a round table and few people from the management side. “...wow...Yoonna..it’s good to see you!...you look beautiful tonight..” “..thank you Namjoon oppa...I’m glad to be back here too...”. Namjoon gave her a brotherly hug as he stood up. “...who is this lovely girl?....” Namjoon added. “..ohh..yes..this is Yoo Heejin...” Yoongi introduced. “..Kim Namjoon..” holding out to handshake. Followed by Hoseok stood up “..Jung Hoseok...”extending his hand towards her. She took it gently with a smile “...Yoo Heejin Imnida...”. They all seated at the table when a man approached the table “...Yoongi!...” Yoongi turned “...Jin hyung!..I didn’t know you’re coming ....” “..yes...of course...appa told me to attend as a representative from the company....” ..that’s great..have seat here...we still have a seat... s..please meet Yoo Heejin...” “...oremanida Heejin ssi...” Jin greeted her while bowing his head. Heejin bit her lips then “..good to see you again Seokjin ssi..” “..you know each other?...” both of them nodded. “...we were in the same university in Australia but I’m her senior....”. “..oohh..what a small world...”. Then three figures walked past their table. “...hello..good evening.. hyung...” Jungkook the first to greet and bowed his head followed by Taehyung then Jimin. They all were wearing suits and they looked so dashing handsome. Soomin appeared behind Jimin then only greeted them with a small bowed after Jimin moved a side to reveal her. Yoongi’s eyes fell on her. She was wearing a beautiful pink ballroom gown which really fit her. “...good to see you again...Namjoon ssi ..Hoseok ssi...” then she turned to Yoongi “..Yoongi ssi...”. Soomin gulped to see the same girl they met briefly at the café. “..are they couple?..” she can’t helped wondering. The four of them moved to the next table beside them. Every now and then Soomin stole a glance at Yoongi. Yoongi too was looking at her way and they locked eyes for a good 2 seconds. Soomin quickly looked away feeling so stupid. “..Jimin...I’m going to take some food...” “..I’ll go with you...” Jimin answered as he moved his chair. “..let’s go together...” Taehyung added. Jungkook stood up too to join them. The four of them went to the food corner. While choosing and picking up some food on the plate a voice spoke which made her jumped.

 

“...the food all look nice..forget about your diet tonight...” “..oohh..Yoongi ssi...yeah...there’s so much..I don’t know what to take first...”. Yoongi picked a slice of grill marinated meat and placed it on her plate “...you can never go wrong with grill meat...” “..thank you...”. “..noona...are you alright?..you got everything?...” Jimin appeared with a lot of food on his plate. “....Yah!..chimny!..yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter