Memories

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

….three months later…

 

Yoongi was looking out of his big glass window at his office. “..what were you thinking Yoongi?....” Namjoon asked when he noticed his best friend was gazing at the city skyline. “…Nothing....I was just wondering….if I have missed out something in my life….” Namjoon continued with his paperwork “…what could that be?...” “..I don’t know…I just feel some longings…sometimes an emptiness..but I’m not sure what….”. “….you have fully recovered that’s the main thing…be glad that you made it from the accident…I was scared a hell out of my life…please don’t do that again Yoongi…I don’t wanna lose a friend…”. Yoongi chuckled then turned to look at him “…you love me that much?... “. Namjoon looked at him and shook his head “..hey!..thanks Joon…you’re the best friend that I don’t want to lose either…”. Hearing that Namjoon felt a hell out of guilty and miserable but he has to honor the promised he made to Soomin. “…Joon…remember when I just gained consciousness…there’s a girl in my ward…who was she?...” Namjoon’s face turned red and quickly answered him “..oohh..she was just a friend I met recently and happened to be with me on that day…she’s no one important…why?...” “…no…I was just curious…that’s all…I thought I’ve seen her somewhere…nevermind…”. Namjoon felt a cold sweat on his forehead but tried to remain calm.

 

“…c’mon let’s head out for some coffee….I’m bored in this office….and I don’t want to drink at the office cafeteria…I need to be out of here….”. Yoongi took his jacket and walked out with Namjoon following after him. “..let’s go to that café….” Yoongi pointed at the cafe where Soomin used to work.

 

…flashback…

 

“….Jin….this is my resignation letter….”. “…why so sudden Soomin?...” Jin was surprised because just a while ago she was so happy to work there. “..well…Jimin ..told me not to work anymore…he’ll be able to support me…” but Jin Hyoung didn’t buy it. He knew too well that it must be something to do with Yoongi. “…very well whenever you want to come back just give me a call….”. “..thanks for your understanding…”.

 

…end of flashback…

 

The two men walked into the café then Yoongi stopped midway and turned to look around the café. “..what’s wrong?..” Namjoon asked. “…have I ever “been here before?...” he asked looking at Namjoon. “..Y.yes…of course…a few times…” Namjoon answered stuttering. “..I thought so…the place looks familiar..”. “..okay what do you want Joon?..” he asked “… Just ice Americano…” he answered revealing his sweet dimple. Yoongi walked to the cashier and a girl stood behind the counter “….what would you like to order sir?...” Yoongi stared at the girl but he saw an unfamiliar face only the feeling was like a déjà vu “..2 ice Americano please…” “..right away…just a moment sir..”. Yoongi paid and not long 2 ice Americano were placed on the counter.

 

Yoongi went back with the ice coffee and handed one to Namjoon. Namjoon looked around for the one particular face but she was nowhere to be seen. “..are you looking for someone?...” “..no..”he quickly answered. While they were talking about some random stuff Jin walked passed their table and noticed them. “..Hello Mr Min how are you?....” Yoongi was surprised because he doesn’t remember knowing the guy too . He just answered with a light smile “…oh..I’m fine thank you..I’m sorry but have we ever met before?...” Yoongi asked him feeling a bit embarrass. “…yeah..you always come here…especially when you’re meeting…” Namjoon quickly jumped into the conversation “..yes!.…we always come here and meet with Hoseok…” then quickly stood up grabbing Jin’s arm “..can you please help me to choose one of the cakes?...”he dragged the poor man to the display glass cabinet. “..please don’t ever mention Soomin in front of him…Soomin didn’t want him to remember her…please…”. Jin nodded and said “..sorry..I didn’t know..no wonder she resigned..” Namjoon shrugged his body upon hearing that Soomin has resigned “…oh..I didn’t know…thanks…now get me one of the cheese cake…” he said while tapping on Jin’s shoulder.

 

He returned to the table with cheese cake on a plate. “..I thought you might like this one….” “..I really don’t remember that guy….it’s so frustrating…” Yoongi said while sipping his ice americano. “…it’s okay Yoongi…you’ll slowly will get used to it. “…what I even find it amusing is that my picture galleries…it’s empty…it’s just too impossible that I don’t have a single picture at all….”. “…why not?...you never fond of taking pictures let alone to keep any….by the way…I want you to see our new kids practising later….the song should fit with their style…” Namjoon tried to be logic. “..yeah..I like that….”. They walked back to the building and straight to the practise room. Once they entered they saw three boys were practising some dance move with Jhope.

 

“..1…2..1...2… turn around !...1..2..1..2…turn ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter