Special OS 02: Tomorrow For Us

KangBi Through The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Fluff, Family

Summary: What stay for us, will stay with us.

Word Count: 2070

Hashtag: #IntoTheKangBiVerse_TomorrowForUs

 

Tomorrow For Us

by kmol91

 

“It’s her right?”

The one who asked the question just keep his stare at the face that look so calm. The face of his copycat. 

“Who else dad. No one but her.” And she finally took a look at her old man face as her replied the question along with a smile. 

“9 years, 3 countries, and here you two really prove to world distance is never a matter when both hearts know where the home is.”

“The biggest reason, because it’s really her. My future Kang Eunbi. My very own Mrs. Kang.” Hyewon said proudly. The old man just laughs at how whipped her daughter.

“Well now that you will have your own Mrs Kang, probably I can look forward the next Kang too.”

Hyewon’s jaw falls at the remark and quickly finishing her wine.

“Congratulations again dear daughter.”

The old man was asking about what finally make her daughter want to settle down this year without a proper preparation. Even her mother force Eunbi to answer the truth if Hyewon ‘knock’ her accidently but Eunbi just laugh at her future mother-in-law question. It was during one fine summer evening when Hyewon decide to pay her family a visit together with her fiancée and boom! Just like that, they drop the news. 

“I really wanted a grand-children but knowing how busy you two, I just wish everything went well for my family, and a new little family soon”. Hyewon’s mother saying slowly. Hyewon just smile when hearing the remark but inside her heart, she knows. Marriage and wedding bell should ring by now. Of course, the two had lived together just like married couple, do what married couple do. The two has been engaged for almost a decade but the word marriage never really cross their mind. Ask them why and probably the famous answer people will get is ‘maybe soon’, ‘maybe next year’ and both their parents just praying the best for their daughters’ wellness.

The future newlywed couple spend their night at Hyewon’s backyard after the dinner. The couple let themselves lost in each other hug. If anyone ever ask the love story between the two, probably is just the same as other couples love story. 

“Love?”

“Hmm?” 

“Do you want to get pregnant soon or maybe we can wait for another few years?”

Eunbi understand where the question come from. She just really lucky that Hyewon being too consider to her. When you are busy with your fashion business and having long distance relationship with well-known photographer is not easy somehow. Although the two shared the same house but to really have themselves for each other was hard. Hyewon once need to stay at Europe for 4 years contract, next need to sacrifice another year at Canada and reside at Singapore for the last 2 years before finally can going back to her home country to begin her own journey to open up a studio gallery. 

Not to mention, there is a thing called test in life where your ship can wreck anytime when the waves are too high and strong enough. But both of them know, there is no a problem that cannot be solved. Every year, be it for their anniversary or birthdays, they will try to spend some time to celebrate. Even if the celebration could be just done through the camera, and different time-zone to be add, the two become each other support system. 

“To be frank, I’m not sure if I could be health enough to carry your bloodline. I mean, look at us. I’m turning 33 this year. Plus, I’m so afraid if I could be a good mother to our kid baby”. She snuggled closer to Hyewon when trying hard to hide the anxious that smack her chest. 

Hyewon knew that tone and just embrace her future wife as if reassuring Eunbi that everything will be fine as long as they are present for each other. 



 

A week after the wedding, the first snow fall down and autumn officially say goodbye on that day. The newlywed couple spending their weekend with Hyewon giving Eunbi light massage as the latter keep complain about her light headache. The two are relaxing their body and mind while waiting for Chaewon, Hyewon’s distant cousin to pay a visit. She couldn’t attend their wedding ceremony as she need to sit for her final examination. 

“Are you sure you don’t need to see a doctor love? You don’t even touch your favourite cider”.

Just the mention of that carbonated drink make Eunbi quickly want to vomit. Hyewon try to dismiss the guess in her head and keep all her focus on her wife for now. Eunbi just sigh loudly and convenience Hyewon that she just feeling fine. The sound of ringing bell halts their conversation and indicate a sign that Chaewon is here. 

“EUNBI UNNIE!! HOW ARE YOU? OH MY GOD I MISS YOU SO MUCH UNNIE!” Chaewon just barge into the house and ignoring her own cousin that already spread her arms waiting for a hug from her cousin baby but get a weird stare from another pair of eyes instead. 

“Ahh you must be Chaewon’s classmate. Please do come in.”

“Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter