Misunderstanding

The Best of Me

Another month have passed and the two are still living the hard trainee life. Where Yoongi work so hard to earn money and to build his career. It was the same as Jihyo who is working hard, surviving everyday at the company she is training. 

She even has to go home every week to Daegu because afterall she is still a Senior High School student. Even though she is very tired and drained from the intense training she has no choice but to go home.

Right now Jihyo is at the bus station in Seoul. She is waiting for the bus that is heading to Daegu. While waiting she has her earphones on, blasting to Bad Guy by Rain. 

She is jammimg to the song and replying to her boyfriend's text messages to her but then a expensive looking car stop infront of her. She felt confuse because she doesnt know anyone who own such a luxurios car.

Jihyo kinda move backwards to give a way but the car honks so she kinda got shock because of the sudden sound. The window of the expensive car roll down and show the person inside.

"Park Jihyo!!" The driver inside call out her name which suprise her. She quickly took a glance on who is the person inside. went wide because she did not expect sho the person is inside.

"Ohh Annyeonghaseyo sir" She greeted him politely and bow a few times. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Where are you going? Why are you here?" He asked her while giving her a smile.

"I am heading home to my hometown, in Daegu sir. I need to go home weekly because i still need to finish my high school" Jihyo explained to him politely. 

"Jinjja?? I am actually heading there right now. I have a meeting with my client there and since you are also heading there why dont you just ride with me?" He said as he quickly unlock the door. Jihyo got shock to his offer.

Jihyo doesnt know what to do. She actually doesnt want to ride to his car because first of all he is the old investor to there company. People might get the wrong idea if someone see her in his car, she might get involve in a gossip since the trainees in her company are straving are to bring each other down, and even though he is nice and approachable at the company it wasnt really okey but she doesnt want him to think that she is picky and doesnt have a respect to her other boss because she wont accept his lighthearted offer to her. 

Jihyo doesnt know what to do and what to say. The investor was almost the same age as the ceo. They are in their early 60's but the personality are totally different.

"Sir uhmmmm i think i should just ride the bu-"Jihyo answer but she cut quickly.

"Dont even think of rejecting me. I wont accept a no. Its totally fine Jihyo i am not a reckless driver. I just simply wanted to give you a ride to Daegu since i am also heading there" He said to her while smiling kindly to her.

"Thank you so much sir but i-" Again she is cut off by him.

"Come on" He simply said but Jihyo is not hesitating. The old investment suddenly start his car engine and look at her. He is nodding to her which means he is telling her that she should get in now.

"Ahhh..Kamsahamnida sir" Jihyo said as she slowly went inside the front seat where he open the car door.

As Jihyo sit inside awkwardness envelope her. She felt nervous so she just look at the window to focus her attention to the beautiful view of Seoul.

She actually wanted to reply to Yoongi's messages but she doesnt want him to notice that she is texting someone and raise doubt on her.

"How was your training at our company Jihyo?" He ask to ease the awkwardness between them. Jihyo actually doesnt want to answer but was too rude especially his position to there company is not just a normal employee but a major investor.

"It-i...I...It was okey..fine sir" Jihyo kept on shuttering because she felt nervous and shy talking to him. She doesnt even glance at him even once.

The old investor chuckle to her.

"No need to be nervous Jihyo. I am actually close to all the trainees in our company i treat them as if they are my children. I just personally believe that being close to your employee help you me and the company to stand firm" He explained as he glance at her who is trying her best to nod her head.

When they are finally in Daegu Jihyo told him to drop her off at the Bus station but he insisted he said that he doesnt do that. He is gentleman who gave a ride up to her house to make sure she will go home safe.

Jihyo felt uncomfortable the whole ride but she remind herself that he is just being nice to his employees. 

After a few minutes of convinsing Jihyo finally accept his last offer to her. She felt like its too much but he was just so hard headed. 

"Thank you so much sir. Thank you so much. Thank you so mu-" Jihyo kept on bowing to him from the outside as she get out from his car quickly. 

"I told you its safe and fine hahahaha see you at the company Park Jihyo" He said as he smirk before reversing his car. 

Jihyo took a one single deep sigh after he finally left.

On the other hand Yoongi who is inside the bathroom waiting for her secret girlfriend to reply but it weird that she is not replying. 

She usually text him a lot and reply fast to his messages whenever she is heading at home beause she finally has her freedom.

So he did wait for her for atleast 15 minutes inside the bathroom.

A knock suddenly interrupt him. 

"Uhhmmm hyung?? Can i use the bathroom quickly? I badly need to pee please" A voice from outside said. It was Jimin. He felt annoyed right since she is not replying to him.

He open the door and glare at him. Jimin felt like peeing on his pants. He regret calling him.

"Kamsahamnida hyung" Jimin said quietly. 

Yoongi went straight to there bedroom. They all know that Yoongi expression was usually blank and his stare are cold but right now it feel likes his eyes are throwing beams.

Unfortunately Jungkook and Taehyung are inside the room making fun out each other, acting kinda loud and crazy but then a black aura enter the room. 

They both stare at each other and zip their mouths. Its been a month since they got here, they are all pretty close now except for Yoongi. It seems like he doesnt want to interact except for Namjoon.

They tried to start a conversation with him but he is just too intimidating and super queit.

The two carefully walk out slowly and quietly. As they are now outside they just finally exhale loudly. 

"Hyung looks like he is not in the mood right now" Jungkook said as they head to the living room to stay with the other members. 

"I think i accidentally pissed Yoongi hyung" Jimin said worriedly to the members who are in the living room. 

Jungkook and Taehyung join them and share that he look like he is not in the mood right now thats why they went out.

Namjoon just chuckle at them. He know what they feel beacuse he kinda felt that before but right now he feel comforatble with Yoongi.

He guess that he look pissed maybe its something related to his secret girlfriend.

"Dont mind him guys. Maybe something happen but you know him he doesnt like to share instead he will just keep it to himself" Namjoon said to them and Jin agree to him.

"Thats right guys. Maybe something really did happen that pissed him off" Jin second motion him which make Jimin nervousness double.

Besides of being annoyed because he is a bit a short tempered person and he also grow worried that what if something happen to her. 

Jihyo did not mention to her boyfriend about that because she know that he might get angry to her for agreeing and she doesnt want that to happen. She kept it a secret.

-

A few days after that the two are back at the

 Yoongi suddenly receive a text from his neighbour. He is kinda pretty close to them but they are way older than him. He ask what is it about. The neighbour suprisingly replied quickly.

Neighbour hyung:

'Ohh its just about Jihyo i think she has a rich boyfriend now. I actually thought that you guys will ended up being together.And Ive never seen such a high end car stop in our neighbourhood before'

Yoongi got confused on what he is talking. What High end car is he bluffing? What a rich boyfriend?

Min Yoongi:

'What do you mean hyung? I dont get it.'

Neighbour hyung:

'I saw Jihyo a few days ago. A high end car drop her off infront of there house so i got curious and check who is inside but i only took a glance of his side view. He is dressed pretty rich too'

After reading that Yoongi felt a mixed emotion.

Who the heck is that guy? why did he drop Jihyo infront of there house? and in the first place why did Jihyo agree on riding with him?

He felt disapointed and impatient upon waiting for her reply that day. Is that the reason she did not reply to my texts because she has someone accompanying her? he thought .

He quickly gave her a missed call and text her.

Min Yoongi:

'Who is that guy who drop you off then you went home?'

But Jihyo did not reply because she is at the company right now. Unexpected things really does occur.

The choreographer and the ceo himself are here as usual for their Weekly evalutaion but right now are just too messy.

Nayeon messed up the whole dance routine while performing. The choreographer shouted to her and said mean things to her and also the ceo.

This cause Nayeon to feel humilated and disapointed to herself. She cried during the evaluation. Jihyo wanted to comfort her so bad but she cant move or else the choreographer will also throw hatred at her.

After the practice a lot of girls are very happy that Nayeon finally got scolded and humilated. Jihyo quickly go to her and comforted her.

When the two finally went out to eat lunch. Nayeon finally explain the reason why she messed up. She said she is in a deep problem right now. She doesnt know what to do.

"Whats that problem unnie? You can talk to me" Jihyo sadly say while caressing her back for crying.

"I actually can not tell you the exact problem because it is very controversial and you might get involve. I dont want that to happen to you. You are still underage and with so much potential in this industry and i dont want to ruin that" Nayeon said as she cry hard. Jihyo got scared upon her confession.

"I was so scared. I dont know what to do Jihyo. I am almost there but damn why did this happen to me?" She said and Jihyo hug her tightly.

After that lunch they went back to the company. As they enter the training there was a commotion.

"Ohhhh the main character is here! finally!!!" 

"Oh gosh! I did not know she is that hard headed"

"Just because they compliment her alot doesnt mean they will forgive her for acting like that"

"NAAAHHH SHE DESERVE THAT HAHAHAHAHA" 

Nayeon glare at them but her hands are trembling.

A manager suddenly went inside call for Nayeon.

"Nayeom go to the Ceo office right now" He said and left.

The murmuring stop and they all look at her leaving.

When Nayeon left they all eyed Jihyo and Glare at her.

Jihyo felt really nervous right now. She doesnt have any idea on what happen to her.

After that the training was resume and they all went back to practicing. The old investor suddenly make a suprise visit at the company.

He watch the performance of the trainees and clap.

"You are really good Park Jihyo. As expected from the talented Daegu princess" He suddenly complimented her. The choreographers felt shock to his comments but as an employee you have to support your boss to his actions.

They then clap to her and complimented her also.

Everyone in the training felt jealous and automatically hated her so much.

Looks like she is the next target of the bullies.

On the other company. Yoongi was felt very frustrated that lunch passed by but Jihyo still did not even bother to reply to his text.

He grow furious upon waiting. Is she hiding something from me? Who the is that guy he thought.

And because of that he totally lose focus and messed up the whole rotation.

They have to repeat several times because of him. The other members felt kinda annoyed to his behavior right now.

They feel like he is being a burden and he is acting like that.

The choreographer scold the whole group and especially him but he really cant focus right now.

He tried to but his heart kept on bothering him and his mind cant stop on making ed up scenarios.

After that the practice was almost over when Nayeon went straight to the training room. She quickly grab Jihyo's hand and drag her to the bathroom.

She look totally messed right now. Her eyes are red from excessive crying.

She suddenly hug Jihyo tightly.

"I decided to left the company" She said sobbing.

"What? Unnie what are you talking about?" Jihyo is so shock right now. 

"They found about my boyfriend and they are tried to use him to mixed up with my problems. I was so scared Jihyo. They are blackmailing me so i decided to leave" She said trembling.

"Unnie i dont understand" She said.

"Jihyo go broke up with your boyfriend today. You have to save yourself. I swear they will confiscate your cellphone and they will find everything. They are treating us like a damn robots! I cant do this anymore" She said.

After that Nayeon finally left the company. 

Jihyo could not accept of all that incident that happen today. Her only friend just left the company and she doesnt know exactly why. 

She advice her to broke up with Yoongi today because her career will be doom if they find out.

Jihyo felt really scared right now because she just witnessed what happen to her unnie.

She work so hard just to be here. She cannot bare to see her dreams drifting apart. 

For their last practice Jihyo was preoccupied with the problem that is circulating her mind. And now she messed up the whole routine so bad.

Most of the trainees smirk because she got scolded so bad.

She felt like crying right now because she doesnt know what to do.

She loves Yoongi so much but she loves her dream too.

After the practice Jihyo was left lost with her thoughts. She needs to choose immediateky or else she will be a out of the company tommorrow morning.

She spent most of her time thinking on what to do.

Until she finally decided to end things with Yoongi. She think that in this life you can not receive two but you have to choice which one. This is how reality works. You must be very lucky if you can choose both but for Jihyo's position in life she needs to choose which one.

And she choose her dream. She thought that dream should be priotize whenever there is a problem between love and career.

She think that love is true and real when it can wait for the right time.

And she think that love was not right now because both of them should focus on building their career instead. That if they become lucky and if they are really meant for each other then even after the they broke up. If they are really meant for each other then they will.

This may hurt them both but she really wish that upon sacrifacing her relationship will be fruitful after for the both of them.

Jihyo text Yoongi to meet her. Yoongi practice is not done yet but they are taking a break now. When he heard his cellphone buzz he quickly check it and saw that it was from her. 

But it weird because she said that she wanted to meet right now. That she is already heading there.

Yoongi felt shock and dont know what to do. But it looks like she is very serious and she did not answer his question.

He quickly gather his tgings and is ready to go out but The boys stop him.

"Yahh Yoongi you cannot go home yet" Jin said while they are stopping him.

"Please let me go. This is important. Just this omce please. I badly need to go right now please" They are all shock to his sudden behavior. Yoongi? Saying please and pleading? 

"Okey hyung. Comeback safe!" Namjoon suddenly said as he push him to go now.

The boys just stare at each other and are all confused.

Once Yoongi reach the location she saw Jihyo there sobbing.

Yes he is upset to her right now but he cant act like that right now beacuse his heart is too soft when it comes to Jihyo.

He wanted to wrap her with his arms but when Jihyi notice him, she quickly wipe her tears and act very serious.

"Oppa let's break up" She said straightforward without even greeting. She look far from the positive and cheerful Jihyo right now. 

"What the are you talking about Jihyo? Yah who is that guy who gave you a ride a few days ago?!" He suddenly blow up and he held her hand with too much grip. Jihyo got scared of his sudden anger.

"It doesnt matter Oppa. It was not important. I told you i wanted us to break up" She said trying to get her hand to him.

"Why? i dint underatand why are asking to break up? Why did you do? Who is that guy?" He asked his eyes are now red due to the emotion over powering him.

"Oppa!!! They are confiscating our phones now. They will know that i am dating and they will kick me out. I dont want that to happen. We have to break up now or else this might ruined our both careers" Jihyo aggressively pull her hands but Yoongi quickly grab her waist. 

"I dont want to!! I dont care about that Jihyo. I dont to break up with you just because we are dating secretly!" He said. He is tearing up now just like Jihyo.

"What do you think just because? Oppa this is serious. We need to break up now. i wanted to break up with you now please. please let me go. please" She pleaded him with her eyes with so much emotion. Yoongi suddenly unclasped his grip to her because of she said.

She is asking and pleading to me to let her go. He felt like his heart is totally ripped apart. 

"Oppa if we are really meant to be then maybe after we become successful we will meet again and fell inlove again" She said trying to calm herself because she is trembling and crying so hard. Jihyo tried to reach for his cheeks but Yoongi quickly move his face away from her touch.

Jihyo heart clenched in pain. This is your decision Park Jihyo you deserve this she said to herself.

"You said that you got me. You will always be there for me. You will support me but why? why are you asking me this right now? I am totally hurt right now Jihyo. Please stop asking me to let you because i really cant" He said.

"Oppa please understand that i am not only doing this for myself. I am doing this for us. For sure in the future our secret relationship will always be a big problem to the both of us. It will affect us both. Please lets break up now op-"Jihyo tried to explain again but then a call suddenly interrupted her.

She tried to stop crying,composed herself and answer the call.

"Hello sir? Yes. Yes. Okey ill be there in a few minutes" She said.

Yoongi glare at her.

"Thank you so much for all the things you did for me. I will never forget you oppa. You are my first love and my first in everything. Now please let me go" She said then she suddenly left Yoongi there. 

"Jihyo!!!" Yoongi scream.

Jihyo felt like if she still stay there she will not succed to her plan. She kept on crying on her way to the house of the Ceo. They said they need to talk to her immediately. 

She expected that they already know about her relationship and ask to leave also.

She didnt dare to look back because she cant bare to see the love of her life breaking down and tearing apart. 

"Good job Jihyo. Now i wish that we will both have a successful career in the future" Jihyo close her eyes upon whispering her wish and She said to herself while crying. I sacrifice my love for the sake of our dreams.

Im so so soryy Min yoongi. Please be a successful idol someday.