MAMA part 1

The Best of Me

After Mina left the Coffee shop infront of there building. She quickly check her cellphone, then she texts back. 

She went straight at the huge underground parking owned by the JYP Entertainment. She first glance if someone was here but it was it much empty and only cars are park inside. 

Mina kept on looking around to find the black expensive car. For a few minutes she spot the car and she gracefully walk towards it.

As she reach the black. The van side door quickly open and a pair of hands pulled her inside of it. She felt shock and flustered about it. 

In a split seconds Mina find herself being wrapped with a arms of a very handsome guy who owns her heart.

"I miss you" Bambam of Got7 mumble to her hair. He did hold back because he really do miss her alot. Its been month since he embrace each other like this.

Yes, they do sometimes meet inside the building but they have to act like as co-idols or as a sunbae and hoobae. Bambam wanna stare at her so bad but he cannot because as an idol they cannot openly date.

"Me too" Mina said as she hug him back. Her heart felt very full and satisfied now that she already saw and embrace her boyfriend.

She felt recharge after seeing him.

"Me too? I want to hear you say babe. Pleaseeeee. Say i miss you too not me too" Bambam complain because he really like teasing her because she doesnt easily get annoy or angry at him.

Mina loosen and remove herself from the hug which makes Bambam lose his huge smile and pout at her.

"You always complain alot" She said as she tried to fix her hair and her clothes but Bambam doesnt like it when he doesnt have Mina's full attention to him.

"But you still love me....I miss you so much Mina" He said as he pull her again to his arms. After that he slowly come closer to her face to kiss her.

Mina accept the hug and kiss from her boyfriend. After that Mina took out her handkerchief and wipe the lipstick on his boyfriend lip. 

Bambam chuckle at her because she was always this caring and attentive.

"I miss you too. I wish we can hang out tommorrow after the event but i know you guys will celebrate" Mina said while looking at him as Bambam was busy staring at her divine beauty.

"Sadly yes babe. But when are you going to visit my house again? You did not pay me a visit for a very long time now. Im feeling lonely without your visitation" Bambam dramatically said to her girlfriend. Mina just laugh at him.

"Oh btw this are my gifts for you when i went back home in Thailand. My mom and i bought this together for you" Bambam said as he gave the white paper bag to her and he suddey wrap a beautiful scarf to her neck.

"Oh babe. I think i need to go now. Jihyo was waiting for me at the cafe. I only took this oppotunity to meet you. See you tommorrow love. Do well in mama" Mina bid her goodbye then she once again kiss him before she came back at the cafe. 

Back at the coffee shop.

As the Bangtan boys are eager to go inside the cafe. Jimin and Jungkook had a mental competition on who is going to run faster in the cashier will going to order first.

As the two didnt careless about their sorrounding. Jin and Hoobie look around the empty coffee shop but they saw a very beautiful girl sitting alone infront of the cashier.

Hoobie stare at the girl and act cool as he just walk casually infront of her.

"Me first!!" Jungkook said as he immediately turn around to tease Jimin but he unexpectedly saw his chingu Park Jihyo in the cafe.

"Ohh!" Jk pointed Jihyo which got her attention. She notice that Bts are here so she quickly stood up and bow at them. The 4 boys did the same thing as they bow at her too.

"Ahhh...Annyeonghaseyo sunbaemin" Jihyo said and bow at them again. 

"Annyeong Jihyossi! What are you doing here?" Jk smile widely and walk closer to her. They knew each other because Bambam introduce him to her. 

"Annyeong Jungkookssi. I was just picking up our food here because our manager was very busy preparing and checking everything for the mama tommorrow" Jihyo explain as she look at the boys who are looking at her.

Suddenly entrance door open again and reveal 3 more guys. Which is Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung. 

Yoongi is quick to notice that it was Jihyo whom they talking. Namjoon choke in air as he cant stop laughing.

"Are you two close?" Jimin point the two Jk and Jihyo to kinda blend in the conversation. Jihyo smile at him and nodded her head him.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Jhope greet Jihyo as smile at her. And Jin shyly remember that it was that girl who is doing oppaya aegyo. He blushed. 

"Heres your order ma'am" The cashier said then Jihyo quickly get the 2 bags of order and the boys tried to help but she refused the help. She explain that her member was waiting outside and she needs to go.

Jihyo bow at them again then she notices that Yoongi was here. She then stop and got a random drink at the bag and she unexpectedly and awkwardly hand him a drink.

The boys 3 stop on their track and the 4 boys behind eyes widen as they dont understand what just happen. 

"Thank you so much!" Jihyo said to him and bow at them then she heads out without looking back. Jihyo heart was beating so hard because of that.

"What?!!" The boys inside react except from Yoongi who is trying so hard to hide her smile and Namjoon who is laughing at them. 

"What was that?!" Jhope react.

But Rm did not expect that at all. He felt like something happen and that he doesnt know about it.

"Hyung what was that?" V ask Yoongi after the whole scene sink in. Jimin and Jk run to them and he face Yoongi.

"Hyung why did she gave you a drink and say thanks to you?" Jk ask him and his eyes still cannot believe this.

Yoongi just stare at them and He pick up the straw and poke his drink. 

"Thats because if you could remember when Yoongi hyung got scolded to our manager because he help a co-idol that time. It was him who help her" Rm explain to them as she tried to cover things up.

Yoongi just glare at them and sit at the empty table smiling.

"Jinjja?! The idol you help was my chingu?" Jungkook immediately walk towards his hyung and sit next to him.

Yoongi just simply sit there and drink his random coffee. The truth is he doesnt like flavour of it because it is too sweet. He doesnt know what drink it is but still he will drink it until it gets empty because it was from her crush.

"Hyunggggggg" Jk said trying to sound like a cute baby.

"Waeeee?" Suga answer then he stare at him.

But then Bts manager came in and stop the chaos inside and everyone order their desire food.

During that night. Jihyo and Suga exchanged a lot of text messages. 

Min Yoongi Sunbaemin:

'Goodevening. I almost forgot to say thank you for the drink.' 

Jihyo saw her cellphone light up and she check the message and she quickly stood up from her bed. She then sit beside her bed.

It looks like she was waiting for his messages.

Park Jihyo:

'Its fine. I was really trying to find a way to say thank you for helping me when i got in trouble and for the flowers'.

Min Yoongi:

'No need to say thanks but i do appreciate the drink. Tho it was too sweet for me haha sorry'.

Jihyo smirk and pout upon reading his reply. This guy havent change at all. He will forever and always be speak what on his mind. 

But Jihyo notice that eversince his oppa become a idol. He kinda become a bit expressive on what on his mind unlike before he was very quiet and very cold.

Park Jihyo:

'Mianheee. I just randomly pick a drink from the plastic. I read that you like Iced coffee the most'.

Min Yoongi:

'So  you do search on me internet? I see. Hahahahaha'.

Jihyo felt embarassed. She doesnt know how to change the topic.

Park Jihyo:

'I just randomly saw a post about you liking iced coffee. I did not search it up'.

Min Yoongi:

'Its fine. Though I like meat, meat and meat. I think you already those things haha but if you want you buy me a meat next time, ill gladly accept it'. 

Park Jihyo:

'Are you asking me to take you out? hahahaha im just kidding i know that dont forgot that we grow up together'.

Jihyo was still busy messaging Yoongi but then Mina enters the room and Jihyo immediately hide her cellphone.

Jihyo saw Mina was holding the same white paper bag and a scarf that she brought earlier after she meet her at the JYP entrance.

"Goodnight Jihyossi. I'll take a early rest tonight because tommorrow is going to be a very long and tiring day hehe". Then Mina close her eyes.

Jihyo on the otherhand checks her phone again. She saw that Yoongi has 3 replies. This guy is being active and talkative i see she thought. That made her smile.

Min Yoongi:

'Then ask me out haha. I mean why not. You know i dont like loud and crowded places.  My house and kitchen is available if you wanted to treat me a meat'.

'Of course i wont forgot that one. You are the reason on why i push and pursue this career'.

'You still there? Oh well. Goodnight Jihyo. Just to let you know ill be cheering and watching your performance tommorrow. See you'.

Jihyo felt her heart skip a beat. 

Park Jihyo:

'Goodnight Sunbaemin. Goodluck on your performance for tommorrow. Uhmmm see you too'. 

Min Yoongi:

'I have a gift for you at the Mama. I wish i can give it to you at the venue. I'll go to sleep now. Sweet dreams...'

Jihyo did not reply anymore but she felt very uneasy tonight. She was scared and excited at the same. 

-

At the day of Mama.

The girls are so busy today. They wake up early in the morning to go to the gym and after that they went straight at the JYP practice room to practice their performance for the last time. 

After that during the afternoon, the girls went home to wash up and eat. Then their manager pick them up to send them to their stylist and make up artist to prepare for the event tonight.

After Jihyo got her make up and first outfit for the red carpet, she quickly check her phone for the replies of Yoongi.

Yes. The two happened to secretly meet at the venue because Yoongi prepare a gift for her again. Jihyo doesnt want to get caught and scold at but she doesnt want to waste Yoongi's effort and gift. 

She was grateful about it and she do admit that Yoongi makes her heart felt warmth. 

After the girls are ready and it was almost call time. They drive straight at the Mama venue. The girls are very happy about the event and onces are also here waiting for them. 

After the girls are done in the red carpet walk and interview. A mama staff inform and them backstage where theres a long hallway where its has numerous doors. 

The staff stop at a door where theres a paper with "TWICE" written in it was attached in the door. 

The girls and twice staff went inside. The staff unloads alot of things that will be used by the girls. For the change of outfits when they are going to perform and other stuffs.

Jihyo took the oppurtunity to check if Yoongi and Bts has arrive. The two doesnt know the right timing when to meet. But Yoongi does know a good location in the venue. 

On the other hand, The Bts are still in the van. The management are not still calling for them so they have to still stay inside and kill time.

Suga was busy surfing on the internet and he using his private account where he follows a Jihyo fan cafe. He saw that they arrive already and fans are talking about how pretty Jihyo outfit and she is in person.

He kept on looking the pictures.

Min Yoongi:

'Goodluck Twice!! We arrive at the venue but they havent call us so we gotta stay here for a while'

Jihyo quickly reply to him and then she hide her cellphone in her bag, because she doesnt want to get caught and felt suspicious on whom she is during for a long time.

While the girls are hanging inside the waiting room. Nayeon went out to greet and meet her co-idols friends. Nayeon being the nation bestfriend she is.

While Jeongyeon and the 3 japanese are all in couch sitting together and casually having a conversation. They said that they are looking forward for todays event and they are excited to see their fans. Onces.

While the 3 maknaes are all busy eyeing their noona Jihyo. They still havent forgot about the plan they make. That during mama they will look around and investigate on who is the secret admirer of Jihyo. 

Dahyun promise herself to use her eyesight professionally. while Chaeyoung promise herself to especially be more attentive and Tzuyu will scan everyone and if someone felt suspicious like always looking at their group especially to Jihyo, then she will keep an eyes on him.

The 3 are kind of quiet today because they are secretly preparing and having a mental competition.

A few minutes after, a staff went to their room and announce that the event will start in 15 minutes and everyone should be ready to go out by then.

Jihyo then receive a text messages that Yoongi will take this opportunity to go the bathroom. He ask Jihyo that this may be the right time to meet since everyone are now going to be busy.

Jihyo was shaking as she told her manager that she needs to pee first and she will be back very quickly. Jihyo took her cellphone with her then she rush at the nearest bathroom.

As she was walking vigorously, she saw a bunch of idols. Some idols are playing around, some are taking pictures at the hallway, some are getting ready and more. She bow on each idol she saw all the way.

She saw all the 9 members of Exo are taking a group picture in the hallway. She out of breath because of the unbelievable visual and charisma of the boys.

Jihyo kinda slow down to bow at them and Exo leader suho and xiumin notice her and then they did the same. Jongin smile at her and bow too.

As Jihyo passed the Exo. She went straight at the bathroom.

When she saw the bathroom. She quickly notice that Yoongi was standing at the door of the bathroom and he was staring at her. But the problem is the bathroom is a bit crowded. It will be very vulgar to simply gave his gift to her when theres people around. 

Jihyo look at him to send him a signal no and then she passed him as she went straight inside. She stay there for a few minutes and kinda listem to her sorrounding if it was still noisy, then when she went out. She saw that it was finally pretty empty but then she saw Jimin was running towards Yoongi whos hand in inside his coat.

"Hyung maanger is looking for you. He said that your being too long in the bathroom. Come on they will vheck your make up now" Jimin said as he wrap his on Yoongi's right arm and he kept on pulling him.

Yoongi saw that Jihyo just got out but Jimin are being too naughty and he kept on pulling him. 

Jimin did not seems to notice Jihyo presence at all, as he is too busy pulling his hyung.

Yoongi mouth Jihyo "Im sorry" as he look very sad. Then the two run together.

I will beat his later after the show, Yoongi make a mental note because he just ruin a perfecf timing.

Jihyo nodded her head to him and throw him a killer smile to ease his disappointment.

Jihyo understand that as she also tried to run as fast as she can then she went inside the room. The make up artist quickly retouch her make up. 

Then every idols are off to go inside and seat at their sitting arrangement or reserved table for them.

Jihyo quickly check her phone. Maybe Yoongi might text her. And so Yoongi did so. 

Min Yoongi:

'Let's meet again later. I'll find a way. You so very pretty tonight. Goodluck on your performance!!'

Jihyo smile but she bit her lower lip to hide her happy face. She then hide her cellphone in her bag. 

"Unnie where did you go??" Chaeyoung suddenly approach her unnie. 

Jihyo eyes widen then she quickly look away and hug her.

"In the restroom. Im sooooo excited and nervous for our performance tonight and i hope that we will be able to win tonight dear maknae" Jihyo giggle as she suddenly bear hug Chaeyoung and giggle even more. 

The staff announce they everyone will have to enter the venue now and the show must start in a few minutes.

The girls together with their manager went inside, holding each others hands and feeling very nervouse and excited at the same time.

I want to meet oppa tonight. Jihyo said in her mind. 

Hiiiiii everyone 🤣💚