Fight

The Best of Me

Jihyo notice how his boyfriend Yoongi did not reply to her texts recently. She didnt mind it because she knows how kpop idols are busy. Especially those idols who are very famous because they have a lot of offers from different brands and works. 

But it somehow bothered her that her boyfriend was tired all the time. 

Its been almost a week or 2 weeks since the two meet and hang out. They would usually text each other but this passed few days she notices how Yoongi was not even replying and nor calling her.

She wish he is fine. 

Jihyo on the next day text him again a encouraging messages to cheer him up and to dont forgot to take good care of his health.

Jihyo was now inside the company of JYP Entertainment. They are there to practice dance with momo as usual. 

When manager noona went straight to Jihyo. 

"Jihyo..." Manager noona said as she approach Jihyo who is dancing with the girls. Jihyo stop dancing and greet her.

Jihyo walk away from the girls. They all look at her while they are dancing. 

The two went out from the practice room since its very loud. 

"What is it Noona?" Jihyo ask while breathing hard. 

"Do you remember the comeback and promotion in Japan we talked about before? The head management talk to me a while ago and they told me that it is approved" The manger noona said excitedly and cant help but shook hands with Jihyo. 

Jihyo was so happy that she even jump while holding manager's noona hands. 

"As a leader, please do inform your members that we are going to have an meeting regarding your comeback and promotion in Japan" Manager noona said and smile widely to her. Jihyo nodded to her.

"And tell everyone that i will going to treat everyone meat tonight!! Anyway i have to go now. Im quite busy today" She said to Jihyo and wave her hand. 

Jihyo bite her lips to calm herself and prevent herself from screaming. The girls wait for this. The drought is finally done. 

Jihyo then went straight to the practice room and tell the news. The girls are so happy and excited especially the 3 Japanese members. 

Comeback and promotion in Japan means the girls and the JYP Twice team will stay in Japan. They miss their families so much and the Japan itself. 

-

The girls are now inside their rooms. Jihyo was still thinking about her boyfriend Yoongi. 

Soon she will become busy and for sure they have to stay in Japan for the promotion period. She need to see him as soon as possible before the company rush them to go to Japan. 

She decided to text him again and inform him about the great news. 

To: Min Yoongi

'Oppa i have a great news. Up until now i cant stop thinking about it because we will have a comeback and promotion in Japan soon. Im very happy for my members especially to my J lines. They will finally go home.'

'I hope to see you soon oppa. Goodnight and please message me when you are not busy.'

Jihyo then lay to her bed. Mina went out from the bathroom and she heard her talking to his boyfriend Bambam. 

You can her Mina' giggle due to the excitement she felt. She was informing Bambam that they will promote in her home country. 

Mina look at Jihyo and smile at her. Then she proceed on talking to him.

Jihyo felt jealous as she miss talking to her oppa. To make herself occupied. She decided to check her kakaotalk and check the messages in their groupchat. 

The 97 liners groupchat:

They actually have a separate group where the 1st groupchat was composed of only born on 1997 male kpop idols, 2nd groupchat is for the female kpop idols and 3rd groupchat was for the boys and girls. 

Jihyo check the girls groupchat of the 1997 kpop idols.

She saw that they are asking to hang out soon and she saw how Mina shared to them they will be having their comeback soon. So, they must meet up and hang out soon.

The groupchat:

Eunha: Im totally free tomorrow!! Anytime is fine with me. Just please pick me up from my dorm.

Miyeon: 💗💗💗

Lisa: Hey im also free tomorrow but only at night hehe im sorry. I have a schedule from morning to afternoon.

Mina: That's fine lisa. We can schedule it by night. 

Mina: Good to hear. Bambam wanted to hang with us too. Is that okey with you girls?

Lisa: Im totally fine with it. Im friends with Bambam haha.

Lisa: I will ask rose ann right now. If she is free. Wait up.

Miyeon: Im also free tomorrow night. See you girls!! 

Jihyo: Im also free tomorrow yeheyy!! miss you girls. 

Miyeon: Miss you too beautiful.

Lisa: Miss you Jihyo-ssi.

Eunha: Miss you!!

Mina: Bambam offered to gave us rides tomorrow. @eunha would you like to go with us? i will inform Bb to go to your dorm with us.

Eunha: Yes please!! Thank you. 

Rose: Girlssss!! Im sorry i cant go hang out tomorrow. I have a schedule whole day 😭

Jihyo: Thats fine rose. You can join us next time. 🥀

Rose: Thanks Jihyoooo.

After that fun talk in their groupchat. Jihyo went to sleep.

Next day.  

Jihyo texted his boyfriend that she will be going to hang out with her kpop female friends with the same age as her.

Yoongi for the first time replied to her.

From: Min Yoongi

'Okey enjoy.'

Jihyo felt happy about it even though its just like that. 

Jihyo and Mina are now inside Bambam car. But they did not expect Yugyeom to come. 

"Hey girls hahaha Bambam told me its a bit awkward that he is the only guy who will go with you tonight" He said and laugh. 

"Hey Jihyo and Mina" He greet them and did the same.

"Or they didnt want to get caught" Yugyeom commented to Mina and Bambam secretly dating. 

Jihyo laugh to him. 

"Yahhhh!!" Bambam glare at him and laugh after. Mina blush and look at Jihyo who is laughing at her.

"They just wanted to see each other" Jihyo said and smirk at them.

After a few minutes of driving, they finally reach the dorm of the Gfriend. 

They park infront and wait for Eunha to come out. Mina texted her that they are already here.

Jihyo look outside through the tinted window of the car. Yugyeom nod at her with a serious expression.

Jihyo raised her eyebrow to him and he just laugh.

Jihyo then saw a familar car. A very very familiar car parking infront of their car. 

It was the same car like his boyfriend car. She felt kinda nervous but ofcourse she know how a lot of cars might be same to Yoongi' car. 

But why does she felt nervous? her heart was pounding so loud.

Jihyo stand up from her seat though its hard. She tried to her best by holding at the two seat infront. The Driver seat and passenger seat. 

She saw that the plate number was NCT 1267. She quickly get her phone and tried to take a picture of it. 

Mina, Yugyeom and Bambam look at her suspiciously. 

"Why?" Mina ask but she just smile at her and said it was nothing.

They again look at her but she just smile at them sweetly. 

Eunha then come out from the gate and went straigjt to their car at the backseat with the girls. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!! Oh Yugyeom is here too?" Eunha was also shock to Yugyeom presence today. 

"Annyeong haha suprise i guess! hahaha" He said and everyone laugh except for Jihyo who is bothered by the identical car.

Bambam quickly start the engine and go. Their car drive away now. Jihyo turn around to still look at the car.

When they are a bit far. A girl went to the front seat of the car. 

Jihyo turn around and bite her lips. She did not join the fun conversation and she open her gallery to check the phot she take.

She zoom the picture and it shows "NCT 1267" as the plate number. 

-

Everyone are now inside the private place where Mina and Bambam pay for this place for everyone to eat. 

Inside was a lot of famous kpop idols born on the same year.

Jihyo, Mina, Eunha, Lisa, Miyeon, Bambam and Yugyeom. 

They are all happy to see each other. The sitting arrangement was Jihyo was sitting beside Mina, who is sitting beside Bambam, who is sitting beside Yugyeom, who is sitting beside Miyeon, who is sitting beside Lisa, who is sitting beside Eunha.

So basically its Jihyo - Mina - Bambam - Yugyeom - Miyeon- Lisa - Eunha - Jihyo in a round table. 

When the waitress and waiters came to bring their food. 

Bambam stood up to tell them that he is going to take a picture of them and he will send it to their main groupchat. The girls saw it and saved it to their phones as a remembrance to this day they hang out together.

Bambam then send the picture of them in the groupchat of the male 97 liners to make fun of them.

As his expectation. The boys flood the grouochat in kakaotalk.

They are jealous of how Bambam did nor invite them, where are they right now, why is blank there, etc. 

He cant stop laughing as he whisper it to Yugyeom to check the groupchat.

Yugyeom find it hilarious so he replied a long hahahahaha to their groupchat.

Eunha send their photos to the Gfriend's groupchat to show who are her friends among the same age in kpop industry.

Meanwhile in Yoongi. He is actually the guy who is driving the car whom Jihyo saw infront of the Gfriend's dorm. Its not because he is cheating but Thats because he is picking up his friend Yerin since they are the only idols among their group of friends. 

Yerin also trust Yoongi the most because he is the only guy in their group who did not hit her up or flirt with her.

She also knew how Yoongi was devasted a few years ago to Twice Jihyo and she also knew that they are dating now. She admit that she fell in love with him before but she did not push herself to him since she knew whom he try loves.

Yoongi pick her up since the two are also going in one place.

"Why do i feel like you have a problem thats why you come today" Yerin said to Yoongi who is driving with his blank expression as usual.

He look at her expressionless and look back at the driveway.

"You had problem with Jihyo?" She ask. Yoongi was openly to Yerin when it comes to his relationship to Jihyo because he knew she is a girl with experience of relationship. 

She is the only girl he is not embarrassed and afraid to tell about Jihyo. 

"Yep. Youre right. I cant seems to control of jealous and trust to her again." He said and sigh loudly. Yerin just laugh at him.

"Jihyo and Yugyeom again?" She ask in a serious tone. Yoongi stay quiet.

Throughout the ride. They had a conversation.

After a not so long fast and long drive. They finally arrive a party where a friend of the two throw a party to his successful recording studio. 

They are now sitting a round table and talking casually. And then Yerin eyes widened and laugh.

She gave her phone to him and it shows a picture of them together with Jihyo and Yugyeom who is standing behind Jihyo. 

Yugyeom expression remain expressionless and he gave it back to her.

"I thought you said you she hang out with her female friends today? Why is Yugyeom in the picture? A only guy?" Yerin ask him. But he did not reply to her question.

He got a hard liqour and drink it in one shot. Eunha eyes widened due to shock to his unexpected actions. She didnt mean to mess his head. She just like to but she realize how serious he was.

"Ohhhh you okey bro?" A guy from their table ask him. When he saw how he aggressively drink a hard liqour in one gulp.

"Im fine" He said but his stare are ice cold.

Eunha slap his left arm and tried to do a fake laugh. 

"Im just messing with you. Based on your stories Jihyo is madly inlove with you and how come you are still bothered when a guy entertain her?" She ask as she accept the champagne from a guy in their table.

"You two are also childhood bestfriend. You grow up with her and you become each other first love. Who will beat that?" She sarcastically said to him.

"Yugyeom was also her long time friend. He was there when we broke up. He likes Jihyo so much." He said. He get another glass of liqour and sip to it.

"Even s knew and push him to her. They are in the same company. They share the same circle of friends. They hang out more than we do" He said and sigh loudly. He sip to his drink again. It empty again.

"Then have faith to her. Trust her. If he was with there when you two broke up. I mean all those years how come she is still not her boyfriend? amd why is she dating you, instead of him after a this time?" She ask. She tried to knocks some senses to him. He saw Yoongi get another glass lf hard liqour.

"I dont underatand you Yoongi oppa..." She added. As she shake her head slowly. Yoongi look at her and drink again. 

"You know one day" He said as he continue to drink. 

Also that night. Rm went out because he was invited to his non-celebrity close friend. His manager allowed him since he knew Rm was pretty responsible.

While he was still in his house. He was texting back and forth to Jeongyeong's cellphone number. But little did he know that Jeongyeon exchange cellphone with chaeyoung.

Theyve been talking non-stop eversince the phone call that includes face timing with Twice unnie Jeongyeon.

Rm was pretty entertained and gained alot of interest to his textmate because its pretty unexpected on how they have a lot of similar taste in everything especially in rapping.

Since she doesnt knew Twice that much. He is not aware that Jeongyeon was a vocalist and Chaeyoung was a main rapper. Thats why Chaeyoung knows alot.

While Rm was dressing up. He inform his textmate that he is going to a party. He is quite naive since he notice how his textmate kept on asking details about the party.

He thought that she is just trying to keep the conversation alive and kept going. 

Meanwhile in Twice dorm. Chaeyoung run to his unnies but most of the girls are there except for Mina and Jihyo who went out to meet their same age friends. And Tzuyu who is sleeping to her room.

Chaeyoung is not shy about his crush and feelings towards another person. She is pretty confident to reveal it. 

"Unniiieeeee!! Help me out!!" The girls are quite shookt to her sudden entrance. 

"Whyyy?!" Nayeon said because she is busy watching another drama. They are also eating some snacks.

"Chaeyounggggg yoh okey sis?" Momo ask as she munch to her snacks.

"Are you okey?" Jeongyeon ask. Chaeyoung run to them and show them the coversation.

"I badly need your help!!!! I need to go there tonight!!" She said. The girls are in stress due to her demand but they eventually made a way to help her go there.

They dress Chaeyoung and Nayeon beautifully for the party and they made a plan for her escape from the dorm. 

In the end the two oldest unnies said that they will go for shopping with Chaeyoung and beg that they will eat out.

The act that they tried to ask the other girls but since Tzuyu doesnt have any idea to the plan. She ended up going with them.

After a long drive. They finally drop Chaeyoung to a party. Nayeon went out too and go with Chaeyoung because she knows someone there.

"Wait what?? Why are Nayeon unnie and Chaeyoung are going there???" Tzuyu ask because she is clueless about the plan. The stood up from her seat.

"Hey! hey! seat down. I will explain everything to you but lets go shop some dress and eat out since they only have an hour inside" Jeongyeon said. As she start the car and laugh. 

She peak at the entrance to check if the two are still in line but since Nayeon knows someone there. They quickly got inside just like a vip.

Jeongyeon chuckle and drive away.

Inside the party. Nayeon was greeted by his friend. The guy know Nayeon but he is shock how Nayeon suddenly contact him about this party. But he is pretty grateful that a beautiful idol was here. 

He entertain her and Chaeyoung and show them off to his friends. Like a real champ. He likes how people are amazed on how she knew Nayeon. Twice center. He even introduce Chaeyoung and everyone are excited and amazed.

Since they are celebrity. He quickly them to a private room or vip room where its more for the famous people and rich people inside.

There Chaeyoung spot Rm in a round table with his close friends he is talking about in his text messages.

She quickly pinch Nayeon waist and pointed out where Rm was. Nayeon laugh at her and sit on the other table where her close friend lead them. 

"So what are you going to do now? text him that you are also here?" Nayeon ask as she raise her eyebrows to her.

"Nooo way. Jeongyeon unnie was not even here though" She said but then Nayeon friend approach them again and he is actually with rm and his other non-celebrities friends. 

Chaeyoung breath almost end. Underneath the table she pich Nayeon legs. Nayeon pinch Chaeyoung back and glare at her.

Chaeyoung hissed loudly causing for the people to stare to her. She quickly look at Rm, which is he glancing at her too. You can see him chuckling to her cute shock epxression.

Chaeyoung quickly look away blushing. 

"Bro Namjoon! This is my friend Nayeon and her member Chaeyoung from Twice!" The guy who knew Nayeon introduce the two girls to him. Nayeon politely smile at him and Chaeyoung just stare at him. 

She doesnt what to do. 

Namjoon and some of friends join the girls table. Chaeyoung feel like dying while Nayeon was enjoying the whole set up. 

Its funny how Namjoon was almost next to her. She was laughing non-stop like a crazy person and the two of them only understand why she is this happy. 

"Youre the main rapper of Twice right?!" A guy sitting between Chaeyoung and RM suddenly start a conversation with her. 

Chaeyoung attentively look at him. She didnt understand what he said because the music in the bar was too loud. You can barely hear what they are saying. 

The guy beside him uncomfortable lean very close to her and shout what he is trying to say.

Rm heard it clearly this time. It caught his attention since he was also the main rapper of their group. He quickly glance at the girl named Chaeyoung and he remember an incident with her. 

Upon staring at her. He notice how Chaeyoung eyes quickly move to him while the guy was shouting to her ears. 

Chaeyoung eyes widened and blush. He laugh in response. 

"My friend Namjoon was also the main rapper of their group. But i do write rap lyrics sometimes. When i am not busy" He said to her in a very loud voice. She nodded to him.

Chaeyoung wasnt even listening to him but she did look at her crush again and he caught her staring again. 

He smile at her and nodded. As he sip on his drinks. 

"Well if you are not busy sometimes. Would you like to see my works at my studio?!" The guy ask her. Rm quickly glance at his cheeky friend. Chaeyoung heard it.

"I dont think my manager will allow me. Im really sorry" She politely said but she was also shouting. 

"Ohhh i totally understand since you a public figure. But i would be very very glad if a very talented rapper like you visit my studio and check my work" He smirk and Namjoon chuckle at him. He sip on his drinks again.

He glance at Chaeyoung again and he caught him again staring at him. He throw a smile to him again but Chaeyoung just quickly glance away. 

"Seems like a very shy personality" He thought and look at the crowd.

"Anyway would you like dance?! your noona Nayeon was already in the dance floor with her friends" He said as he stand up and waiting for her. "Come on Chaeyoung-ah!" He said and laugh.

Chaeyoung laugh too and shoke her head. The guy was rejected a few times and felt embarrassed as he nodded at her. He was scratching the back of his head and walk away. 

The two of them are now the only in the huge round table. Chaeyoung was not even sipping to her drink because she doesnt like alcohol drinks that much. 

They are just staring at the crowd. She felt too embarrassed to even approach him.

"Uhh Annyeong Chaeyoung from Twice. I believe we met again" Rm suddenly initiated the conversation. Chaeyoung was ofcouse attentive.

She quickly look at him. She stand up "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim rm" She said and bow. Rm laugh and shake his hands.

"Oh no! no! no! no need to be very formal and just call me rm kr namjoon haha" He said and sip to his drink again.

"I heard you are the main rapper of your group" He amusely said while looking her. 

"Uh yes. I am. And you are the main rapper of bts too? well, compare to you. You are very good in rapping unlike me" She said and complimented him. Girl cant stop smiling from ear to ear. She kept on looking down.

"I believe you wont get the main position in a group if you arent that good" He said. He notice she is not looking at him and just looking her drink.

What a very shy girl.

"I guess so..." She shyly said and smile. The conversation went on as the two of them talk about rap stuff.

"Anyway Twice... I actually knew Twice Jeongyeon" He said. Chae look at him. 

Rm saw that.

"Yo-yo-you knew my-my unnie jeongyeon?" She act cluelessly. She felt about it.

"Ah yes haha. I ended up talking to her everyday. She was very nice and a good company" He said. 

"Thats nice haha have you met her in person before?" She ask. Because of uncomfortable feeling of acting clueless she suddenly felt thirsty as she sip to her drink. 

"Nope. I was actually thinking of inviting her out soon. But i think you girls are also busy as much as how busy we are" He said. He stare at Chae who is now sipping to her straw non-stop. 

Is she nervous or something he thought and laugh on how cute she is.

And the conversation went on and on. They seems to have a lot of similar interest.

Meanwhile Jihyo was still bothered. And since she will be very very busy soon and they will be going out of country for a long time.

She decided to pass by her boyfriend house before going home. Since her manager let her off today. 

Mina and Bambam can just go out for a date first before going home.

I will call him first. She thought.

"Uhm guys ill just go to the restroom with Mina" She excuse herself and suddenly pull Mina's hand without her knowledge. 

Upon going there. Jihyo explain her suspicion and plan to go to her bf place. 

Inside the restroom cubicle. She called him. She just wishes him to answer her call.

Ringinggg.... Ringinggggg....

Jihyo was patiently waiting for him to answer the call.

"Hmmm?" Yoongi breath as he answer the call. 

"Oh oppa you answer it" She said. She misses him so much but she also wanted to check something.

"Why?" He ask. 

"Why?" Jihyo frown her eyebrows. "Uhhmmm oppa can i visit you right now? are at home? i miss you...so much" She said sadly. She bite her lips.

"Hmm im in my bed right now. Im a bit drunk" He said. He was almost doozing off.

"Really? Then i will go there right now and cook hangover soup for you" She said optimistically.

"Im heading there now oppa. Wait up for me hehe" She said excitedly as she hold Mina's arm again and run inside to say her excuse to go.

Yugyeom offer to drive and drop her off but she insisted because she knew how her boyfriend was jealous of him.