The 97 Liners

The Best of Me

All of the Twice members are in JYP Entertainment preparing and memorizing their performance for the upcoming Mama where they will be performing Cheer up and TT. 

Today was the 1st day of practicing the intro and 1st half of the whole performance. The girls are pretty excited since their song was very popular.

 

"Sooo the intro will be like this. We had already coordinate and held a meeting with the Mama Stuff so we suggested a 3 entrance for all the 9 members. Then you girls will be performing a short intro then proceed to the Cheer up and TT. Got it?" The head choreographer of Twice explained to them and all the girls nodded their heads. 

They cant help but giggle and smile at the same time because they are so excited to perform in Mama. They already miss their lovely Onces.

"Jihyooooo tell your members to warm up first then we will start" The other choreographer said to her and Attentively run to her members and lead the Warm up before starting.

On the other hand. The Bts members are also busy in the practice room, both Jhope and Jimin are specially both sweaty and tired because theyve been practicing the Intro for their performance. 

After another sets of hardcore practice in Big Hit Practice room the head choreographer finally gave them an hour to rest.

The boys quickly drop on the floor to catch their breathes.

After a few minutes of resting on the floor Jungkook stand up and went to get his water bottle and his cellphone. While walking back to his hyungs he was busily reading something on his cellphone.

Jungkook again rest on the floor with s who are now playing around. He suddenly laugh and giggle out of nowhere.

V and Jimin quickly look at his cellhpone to see what he is laughing at.

"You have a groupchat? Wooooow!" Jimin said in full of amusement. Jungkook look at him with a grin on his lips and nodded.

"You have friends?! Jinjja?!!!!" V asked and laugh at him.

"Yes, they form a groupchat where all of us are born in 1997. At first the groupchat was only for boys but recently Bambam add Twice Mina and Jihyo in the groupchat because he said that they are also born in 1997 and he is close to them" Jungkook cant stop smiling.

That was the reason why Jungkook cant stop checking his cellphone because the of the groupchat he is in was very entertaining and the members there are also Idols like him. They pretty much understand each other and encourage each other so well.

"Wooooooooow so now you also have girl friends!!!!" Jimin said as he try to snatch his cellphone to read the conversation.

"I wanna be friends with Twice Mina and Jihyooooo" Jimin whine like a kid and chase Jungkook whos running around the practice room.

While V is tired so he just laugh at how chaotic the two boys are.

Suga was also resting on the floor with his eyes closed but when Jimin mention Twice and especially Jihyo's name he quickly shot his eyes open and found the boys running around.

But then Jimin manage to steal Kookie cellphone then he quickly sat next to suga and jin.

"Waaaeeeeee??!!!!!" Jimin shout as Jungkook tried to get his cellphone from him.

Jimin immediately click the groupchat to read but Bambam suddenly send a 2 separate video. Jimin grow confusion so he click the first video.

The song Oppaya played and Twice Mina was doing the infamous Oppaya aegyo. Jin eyes quickly open and he look at the video. Jungkook also run and sat on Jimin lap to watch the video. Jhope, V and Namjoon also join the group in watching and Ofcourse Suga was watching with them too.

While watching the video they cant help but blush and smile widely because Mina was just so beautiful and cute at the same time.

Then Jimin click the next video. It was a video of Jihyo's Aegyo. 

Suga eyes widen and Rm choke and Laugh at his reaction. The other Bts members eyes are glued in the cellphone watching Jihyo doing her Incredible aegyo. You see how the boys felt like dropping on the floor after watching the video.

Suga wanna act cool but he really cant help but smile so bad after watching Jihyo's clip of doing Aegyo. He quickly look away trying to compose himself but his heart was beating so fast, so he just bite his y to stop himself from smiling.

Namjoon giggle and quickly tried to look Yoongi who turn his back to them. He admit that the girls really make him blush because they are so cute and full of charms.

"Ahhhhh so cute!! hahahahaha" Jhope said and wiggle Jin's shoulder who is trying to stop from smiling.

"Especially Jihyo. She really nailed the aegyo. I didnt know Jihyo has this side" Jungkook said as he recover his cellphone from Jimin who is still blushing. 

"Shes a real cutie" Taehyung said then Jungkook hug him tight.

"Waaahh Jihyo" Jungkook replied to him as he let go of V and Hide his face using his hands. Suga look at them and suddenly he was back to his infamous poker face.

Suga notice that and he suddenly felt nervous. He know how charming and cute Jihyo is. He stood up and walk to his bag. He get his cellphone and earphones then he went to the bathroom.

As he reach the bathroom he quickly search up in youtube Twice Jihyo Aegyo then it show a video clip of Jihyo's doing Oppaya aegyo. He rewatched the video, liked it and also download the video.

Gosh. He missed Jihyo so much. He wanna wrap Jihyo around his arms because of that video.

The video clip that almost gave him a peaceful death. And Jihyo look very in black hair he compliment. Just like the old days when they are in High school together.

"I'll probably send her a flower and a gift after our practice" He said then he went back to the practice room.

Back at the Twice practice room. 

As the first day went by. Everyone was tired and felt very drained from the dance practice. In fact Twice schedule was very tight since last month because they are  promoting their new song.

They have to go to different radio stations, music shows, variety shows, photoshoot, video recordings for advertisement,etc. 

Sometimes the girls have a solo schedule because eversince their group become famous and known. Alot of endorsement was casting them to promote there newest products. Because with the girls appearance it was pretty successful.

As the girls reach there dorm. Everyone was exhausted and wanted to jump to their beds and rest.

"Leadernim" Twice manager called Jihyo as the girls went out from the van they ride.

Jihyo quickly stop walking inside and turn around. She face her manager.

"Can you please look after your members for tonight? Manager Hwang will be going out today to meet the Jyp stuff. And i will be going to attend some meetings regarding Tzuyu and Sana upcoming endorsement. Is that fine with you?" The manager who look tired ask her. She has a small smile to her lips.

Jihyo quickly nodded to her manager and throw her a encouraging grin.

"Take care manager! Dont forget to eat dinner and drive slowly. I'll head inside now. Byeeee!!" Jihyo said then she went inside.

As Jihyo went inside, she went straight to her unnies and inform them about the manager situation.

The unnies immediately help Jihyo to prepare some food for them but Nayeon suggested that they should just order some food instead because they are too tired and lazy to even prepare and cook.

Twice members are now in the living room waiting for their food to be deliver. The girls are watching Oh my venus that is recommended by Nayeon.

*Dingdoooong* *Dingdoooong* 

"Our fooooodddd is here!!" Dahyun said but she cant stand up because scene in the kdrama are just unexpected.

Twice members look at each other to see who will volunteer to stand up and pick the food.

"I'll go get them" Jihyo suddenly said as she quickly stand up and get her wallet.

When Jihyo open the door. It was not a food delivery but another big bouquet of flowers and a box of cake. 

Jihyo was so shock. She did not expect this again.

He was really serious and consistent Jihyo thought.

She was hesitant to go inside because the girls will surely again but then she doesnt have a choice but to go inside now. 

"Omoooo! omoooooooo!! I THOUGHT I WAS THE FOOD. BUT I GUESS I WAS TOTALLY WRONG!!!!" Dahyun said in very loud pitch. 

Everyone turn their neck and saw another flower and cake.

Momo quickly run to her and snatch the cake. Sana, Dahyun, Nayeon also run after her.

While Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Mina and Tzuyu went to Jihyo.

"Hes really into you Jihyossi" Jeongyeon said as she check the flowers. Mina and Tzuyu tried to smell the flowers.

"Aegyo queen as always" Sana read out loud the words that are written in the cake. The girls all look at Jihyo with a suspicious eyes.

"Does this mean she knew Jihyo before?!" Momo asked the girls with a very over reacting reaction. The girls laugh at her.

Jihyo was nervous right now as she was trying to smile to conceal her nervousness but a card fall from the bouquet.

Tzuyu who is beside her, pick the card and open it.

"To: Park Jihyo... I never knew Oppaya suit you so much. From: DT Rapper" Tzuyu again read out loud. 

"Yuppp. I guess they are close or knew each other" Nayeon asnwer. As she kept on looking at Jihyo.

"Agree!!" The maknae line respond. Then look at each other and nodded at each other.

So cute!!

"Tell who is it Jihyossi" Sana said but then Jihyo quickly shook her head.

"I dont know who is it. I have no idea" Jihyo said and gave them a worrying look.

"Okey so maybe unnie doesnt have an idea. Maybe, it was really from one of your idol friends or someone you knew and he secretly admire you. I mean this is 2 times" Dahyun explain to them.

"Are you sure you dont have any idea who might be sending you this?" Nayeon said as she gave her a serious face.

Jihyo consistenly nodded her head.

"Okey. okey" Nayeon said then she face the girls.

"How about you girls? Do you have any idea who might be her secret admirer?" Nayeon ask them then she fold her arms.

"I really dont have much information about the idols but i knew of her close friends that might like her, with a position of rapper in a group" Nayeon said then she chuckle. 

"First in Jyp..... I bet it wasnt Mark and Jackson. It was really not their thing. Plus i knew who Mark like hahahahah" Nayeon spill some unexpected tea. Which makes the girls shock.

"And...and Got7 members knew that we are pushing Yugyeom to Jihyo" Jeongyeong said smirk.

"Ofcourse not in Straykids too. They are our hoobaes" Nayeon concluded. 

"I bet it was S.coups" Nayeon said then she quickly look at Jihyo who see her reaction. But she clueless.

"Not sure unnie but he is indeed a rapper. They knew each other and they sometimes" Dahyun said trying to think even better.

"How about 2pm no?" Sana ask then Jihyo shook her head aggressively. 

"2pm sunbaemin are like my older brothers. And we all know they like someone else...." Jihyo respond to Sana then she agree to her.

"How about Vernon? Mingyu? Wonwoo? Dino? The8? Hoshi?" Chaeyoung said which makes the girls laugh at her persistent and cuteness. 

"I wasnt close to most of them but i am friends with Mingyu, Dk and Minghao since we are born in the same year" Jihyo said. The girls knew about that.

"What about I.m. and Jooheon?" Dahyun asked too but Jihyo said no.

"How about hanbin? or bobby of ikon unnie?" Chaeyoung suddenly ask and stare at her. Jihyo laugh at her and shookt her head again.

"Maybeeee he was a sunbaemin. Like 2nd generation idol?" Mina ask but then Jihyo did not respond. 

"Gosh!!! I cant wait for Mama. I will surely use my eyes and scan every group members to see a who is suspicious enough to send this" Dahyun said then Jihyo softly smack her head.

"Yaahhh stop it hahahahaha" She said then she exhale. 

Was this really came from you Yoongi oppa? She ask herself.

Night came and the girls are now in their bedroom. Jihyo was sharing a room with Mina.

Tonight Jihyo couldnt sleep properly. Its already late but she still unexpectedly wide awake. She tried to close her eyes for so long but still her mind kept on thinking whether the flowers really did came from Yoongi.

She doesnt want to assume things just because he confessed his feelings for her. 

Yoongi was a famous idol and for sure he is well known among the female. Jihyo knew that theres a lot of more prettier, kind and charming than her. And now Yoongi was successful,  he probably knew a lot of people who migjt introduce a female to him. 

"Hello? Hello? I told you let's just talk through text...." A voice suddenly interrupt from her late night thoughts.

She heard a very quiet voice. She was whispering. A voice that shows that she is trying so hard to stay quiet.

Jihyo knew it was Mina but Jihyo was wondering who is talking this late at night? and why is she whispering?

Jihyo tried to mind her own business but she kept on hearing Mina whispering.

"Jihyossi was sleeping but i dont want to disturb her sleep and find out about...." Mina said. Upon hearing that Jihyo suddenly open her eyes but she saw that she was facing her back.

"I know. I was also wishing that....I'll end this now. Goodnight" Mina slowly whisper then pitch black and the silent eat the whole bedroom.

Jihyo grow confusion on who might be that.

-

Mama was almost there but then the girls are given a 3 days vacation to spend before Twice schedule will be fully book fir the month of december. 

Jihyo plan on visiting her family today and spend the whole 3 days with them because she cant promise if she is free in christmas and new year's evening. 

She is now getting ready to go and also her members. The 4 non korean members have already left since last night because they came home to their family. Eventhough it is only a 3 days vacation, they gladly accept it because they miss their families so much.

The comfort of coming home was always the best.

Jihyo bid her goodbye to her other members and hug each other.

"Unnie be sure to bring us side food from your father restaurant when you go back. Okey?" Jihyo said to her Jeongyeon unnie and she laugh. 

"Copy that. Have a safe trip and enjoy!!" Jeongyeon replied and then the girls ride to separate cars.

Update hehe