Mama part 2

The Best of Me

Going back in the Bts room at the backstage of Mama. The manager went to have a one final serious conversation with the leader. 

The manager remind Rm to guide s well, look after them throughout the event amd to be in charge of tje speech if ever the group will win a award tonight.

Rm seems serious until a mama staff went in to remind everyone to get ready. As a leader, Rm quickly stand up and check s but then he notice that Suga was missing. 

Rm walk straight to the boys who are playing games in their phones.

"Where is suga hyung?" He ask but only Jimin who was only watching from behind pay attention to him.

"He went to the bathroom. Why he didnt come back yet?" Jimin answer and ask him. Joonie simply nodded his head.

"Hyung has been out eversince we came here" Tae answer while looking straight at his phone and still playing a game.

Rm thoughts run wild. He really felt that he is up to something these days. Like what happen yesterday right? Jihyo suddenly gave her drink to him and according to the boys upon arrival here he quickly went out and still hasnt come back yet. 

He smirk. 

"Do you want me look for oppa?" Jimin suddenly ask him and Rm agree to him.

Fast forward. 

All the invited idols are now inside. The fans inside are now dying and screaming so so loud, cheering for their biases.

Twice stood up in their seats and wave at their lovely onces!! 

Jihyo wanted to ignore the fact that Suga was just a seat besides her but she cant help herself but to check him. She slowly look around but she was really taking this chance to look at the Bts table. 

She stop her glaze there and act like she was waving at the fans but she was secretly having a eye contact with Min Yoongi who is also secretly locking gaze with her too.

Before Yoongi would take his eyes from her. He wink at her so fast that made Jihyo flustered and quickly look away. Yoongi cant help but chuckle to himself. 

On the other hand Twice are all enjoying the event. Singing and dancing to all the performance to ease their nervousness. But the 3 maknaes are all busy and serious about finding out who is mystery guy.

As the J line are all hyping up at the performance of every idols. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are busy being shookt at every performance and Jihyo was still blushing.

Dahyun knew that she was not only good spotting a camera but also a secret admirer. She keep on scanning everyone and checking if someone is going to kept looking at their table but so far she hasnt make a suspicion of who it is. 

while Tzuyu was on her usual poker face but she was looking secretly finding the admirer of her unnie. But then she notice that  Seventeen leader S.coups kept on looking at their table and acting like he was having fun and ofcourse she know that Yugyeom will take this oppurtunity to stare at his crush. She suddenly smile because she seems successful to guess to is it. 

And lastly Chaeyoung kept on eyeing this particular person from the other table. A member of Bts kept on looking at their table. 

Ahaaaaaa!! I got you!! She scream at her mind. She was 100% sure that he did look at their direction for how many times.

This time  Chaeyoung shamelessly did not took her glaze from him and boom!! The two lock gaze and that Bts member quickly look away. 

"Daebakkk!!" She suddenly said and Jeongyeon look at her and laugh at her silliness. Chae didnt mind her, then sje started to plan on how she will approach him later.

"Heyy i need to pee" Mina whisper to the girls ear as she was about to stood up and go but Jihyo quickly stood up too and run after her. 

"I'll go with you Mina" Jihyo smile at her innocently and Mina look shock. She look like she doesnt want any help of anyone but she doesnt have a choice right now.

The truth is Bambam and her will take this oppurtunity to secretly meet. 

"Okay" Mina answer Jihyo. I will just find a way she said to herself. 

As the girls are in the backstage Mina went straight to the bathroom and Jihyo excuse herself that she will go to there room.

Back at the Bts table. Suga again slowly and simply look at the Twice table but he saw Jihyo stood up and run after member. 

Suga immediately made up his mind and excuse himself too.

He run to there room and go get his cellphone. He texted Jihyo to meet him at the hallway and follow him.

He quickly get his gift to her and put it inside his jean pocket. 

As Jihyo read Suga's messages. She nervously stood up and went out. The hallway was pretty empty right now because all the staff and idols are inside, watching and working. 

She kept on walking until she saw Suga, waiting for her by the door. She shyly look up at him and speed up her walk. Yoongi did not waste any time as he took a steps towards her to pull her hand and lead her to a empty room. 

Both idols hearts are beating so fast because what if someone saw them but they cant hide their feelings for each other anymore.

As they went inside. Yoongi lock the door to secure them from being caught. He first check if there was a cctv inside the room, then when he was fully assured he went closer to Jihyo.

Jihyo eyes widen while looking at him. Yoongi took out a small box from his pocket and he, himself put a customized design by him and  beautiful necklace to her neck.

When Yoongi took a handful hair of Jihyo, he tuck it behind her ears. Jihyo hold her breath and just stare at him.

She cant believe this is really happening. Yoongi lock the necklace slowly and he suddenly hug her so tight.

Jihyo gasp so loud because of his sudden clingyness. Her heart couldnt stop beating so fast.

"I miss you" Suga stick his lips to Jihyo ears and whisper to her. Jihyo felt like a jelly. Jihyo couldnt hide her emotions anymore so she hug him back. 

This time Jihyo tears unexpectedly fall down. Jihyo was sobbing and she hug him so tight. 

"Awweee!! Gwenchanaaa. I only said I miss you because its true. I truely and really really miss you. I miss us...." He said as he caress her back while hugging. 

He was overflowing with happiness right now. 

"I wont hold back anymore....I miss you too oppa!" Jihyo said to him as she sob even harder. She was kind of trembling because this feeling she felt right now was heavy. 

She suddenly remember all their moments and time spent growing up together.

Shes been through so much without him.

"Lets go back together please" Suga asked her and he kept on caressing her back and head. 

Jihyo did not answer him but she did nodded her head as a sign of approval. She was too shy to answer him. 

Yoongi was so happy and he reach for her temple affectionately kiss it.

Then Jihyo push her face to his chest. Yoongi chuckle to her cute reaction and hug her even tighter.

After a few minutes of secretly meeting at the empty room. Jihyo quickly felt awaken by the reality that they are just meet here secretly. That they shouldnt took so much time here.

Jihyo immediately let go from suga's embrace and look straight at his eyes. 

"Oppa we have to go now. Im scared. What if someone will saw us here. Our fans are just inside" Jihyo explain to him and Suga agree to her. He nodded sadly.

"But i still want a hug" Suga personality quickly shift to being soft and cuddly. 

The super rare side of him.

This side was for Jihyo's eyes only. 

Jihyo cant help but smile at him. She really do miss the old times.

Jihyo shook her head and smile at him.

"What about a date tommorrow? You are my girlfriend now" Suga suggested trying to look serious but failed.

"For sure you are free tommorrow because Mama is too exhausting for the idols, so the management are giving the idols a day to rest after it" He explained. He look too persistent in convincing her.

"Do you remember your text messages to me? Buy me meat tommorrow and lets cook it to my house" He excitedly said to her. His eyes is full of hopes.

Jihyo cant help but agree to him plus they need to hurry. They never knew when will the staff would go inside.

"Araso" Jihyo said then Suga let Jihyo to go out first. He instructed her to go straight at the bathroom so that her reason will be valid and less suspicious.

Jihyo hold her breath as she quickly goes out the room and run at the restroom near them. 

Luckily no one saw her and then she spent some few minutes in restroom mirror. Jihyo check herself in the mirror. 

The look in her face cant deny how happy and lovely she look right now.

Finally they are back together.

Then Jihyo decided to go out but then a door suddenly from another staff room open and The door shows Bambam who look very happy and satisfied. He was looking around and He was flattening every part of his coat. 

Jihyo rush her walking and happily approach him.

"Annyeong Bambamshii!" Jihyo greet him first and he turn around. Bambam slow down for a bit and smile hugely at her.

"Oh you look so happy. Did something good happen?" Jihyo ask him as they are now walking side to side. 

Jihyo and Bambam are actually friends and same age. The 97 liners squad.

"Well yeah. I was very happy right now" He proudly said and the two chingus went straight inside the event place.

In the otherhand Chaeyoung was already at the backstage. She was patiently waiting in the dark hall before Bts are about to be done o  their performance.

When they are done. all lights are all turn off making Chaeyoung to grab the chance to pull Rm hand so that they could talk in private and confirm it was him.

Chaeyoung lead him to a space from behind. While Rm was very shock and almost had a heart attack when a hand just suddenly hold his hand and pull her.

When they got out Rm was even more shock to see who is it. He doesnt know any idea why did she pull him here.

But then he remember that when he was looking at the Twice table he and Chaeyoung lock glaze. He grow more curious on what she will about to say.

"Ummm...What is it?" Rm started the conversation. He remain on looking at her. He also notice that her height is so cute. Like Chaeyoung is looking up when she is speaking to him.

He unconciously smile. 

"Sunbaemin annyeonghaseyo. Im sorry if i suddenly drag you here. I just want to confirm something" Chaeyoung explain on why. 

She kept looking up because Namjoon is too tall for her.

"Its okey. What is it?" He asnwer.

"I guess you are the secret admirer of my unnie. Park Jihyo. You are a rapper in a group, i also saw you glancing at our table for many times earlier....." Chaeyoung said she is kinda confident at explaining this to him but Namjoon expression suddenly change from being all smiley to confused.

"But up until now i dont understand the D.T. Rapper means. But i do wanna confirm if it was you and if you are, then i am totally right and i wanna help you to get closer to my unnie hehe" She said trying to sound very confident but Namjoon just laugh at her.

"It wasnt me. I dont like her romantically" He answered him. Which makes Chaeyoung felt so embarrassed for the rest of her life.

Upon listening to Chaeyoung explanation. Namjoon understand her. First he doesnt like Jihyo romantically. Second he doesnt send any secret gifts to her unless.

But he really did look at there table for some reasons. He notices that his hyung Yoongi shifting his glaze from the stage then to the particular direction.

So tried to check who is it. Then he notices it was the table reserved for Twice. 

He remember he laugh so loud at that time and he think that something is really up to them now i see. He thought.

Namjoon face suddenly lights up.

"Ohhhh i think i know who is it..." He suddenly murmur but then Chaeyoung heard it clearly. She quickly got closer to hear more but then Namjoon notice how closer she came to him. Like its just a few inches from his face because Chaeyoung tip toe to kinda reach him.  

"Who?" Chaeyoung murmur too but when Namjoon isnt responding anymore she quickly shift her face to look at him. But little did she know she was just a few inches from him.

The two almost kiss. Namjoon shock widen and Chaeyoung too. The two frooze for a bit but then Chaeyoung quickly steps back and bow at him for a few times.

"Im sorry. Im so so sorry sunbaemin. I didnt kn-" Chaeyoung kept on saying sorry but then Namjoon hold her hand to stop her.

Chaeyoung frooze again to a sudden skinship. She look up at him again and Namjoon did the same.

Chaeyoung blush so hard and Namjoon saw it. He smile at her as a respond.

When Chaeyoung witness his lovely smile. Her heart suddenly beat so fast. She doesnt understand why so she just did her best to run away from him.

"What the? hahahahahaha" Namjoon said because she just suddenly ran as fast as she can in those high heels. 

"What a cutie. I cant believe she thought it was me" He said but the smile flustered all over his face cant go away.

Fast forward. 

Finally the most awaited awards are being announced now. 

The girls won a freaking daesang! They deserve this.

Twice cried their hearts out especially Jihyo. Our soft and emotional leader cant control her feelings. She is just so overwhelm for this day.

Suga on the other hand is so happy for girlfriend and her group members. At this moment when Jihyo was crying and giving a speech. He did not blink and appreciate how lucky he is to the girl infront.

But then some fans cannot accept that they won. There are some boo's but overall everyone clap and shout for them.

Every idol works so hard and deserve the prize. But whoever won. Lets just all accept it and celebrate it. 

Also Bts won an daesang. They are so happy and shock about it. 

The night end well and all the idols are now preparing go out at the huge parking.

Some idol groups took this opportunity to say thanks and say hello to their fans upfront.

The fans are so fortunate and delighted by the unexpected scenario.

At the parking lot become a meet and greet area. Luckily a lot of respectful fans are here, they will just shout what they to say to their idols in a distant to avoid them from getting hurt and harrassed.

Bts are the first one to go out and happily met their fans but then the management ask them to go inside their vans now. And stay there for a bit.

Seventeen, Gfriend, Got7, Monsta x, Nct 127 and others idol groups are here but some other groups went straught home because of busy schedules.

Twice are the last one to go out because they happened to have a emotional moment first at there waiting room. 

The girls then excitedly thanks the onces and bunch of fanboys. 

Jihyo saw a fan trying so hard to give her gift to her. So Jihyo walk towards her and tried to accept the gift. The managers didnt notice her because they are 9 girls in total.

As Jihyo get a hold to the gift. A girl from the part of the crowd suddenly rush towards her. She looks very hysterical and angry. Jihyo saw her she was holding a open water bottle and ready to throw her. 

But before Jihyo could react and man suddenly appears infront of her and use his huge built to cover Jihyo from being splash by the water.

Everyone stops and shout. Both management run towards Jihyo and the unkown man. 

"Ohmygoshhh!!"

"Jihyooooshii!!"

"Otokoooo!!"

"Yooow wtf!!"

"Oppaaaaaa!!"

The whole parking lot was a mess. 

Twice and JYP staff run to Jihyo and circle the girls. 

The girls are all worried to her. They also shout when the incident happen.

They didnt expect that something bad would happen to one of them.

Mama staff alerted every employee to make every groups go inside their cars now.

Gfriend didnt know a thing from a far are being curious but they are instructed to go inside their cars.

The Got7 members are just near the Twice members. They witnessed the whole thing. Yugyeom wanted to run to them but his manager quickly get a hold of him. 

The boys, being a concern sunbaemin and other JYP staffs did all go to the girls to check them.

While on the Bts van. When the sudden screaming and shouting comes. Every member look at each other and freeze. But then when Suga hear a scream of "Jihyoosiii" he went panic. He knew that something.

He immediately go at the car door but they notice how the Bighit ent staff encircle their van.

On Namjoon mind, Chaeyoung suddenly pop on his head and grow worried to her.

The boys doesnt have a clue what happened out there but they are pretty sure something bad happen based on the worried screams. 

Security and staff quickly hold the girl wrist and she kept on glaring at her and screaming.

"You and your group doesnt deserve the daesang!! I freaking hate you, your speech..its so fake like you!!!" She scream. The onces are so angry that they wanted to slap her head to wake her up from her madness.

Carats and Onces angrilt shout at her and some of other fans of other groups. They are so pissed to her behavior.

The mysterious guy slowly turn around and it turns out it was the leader of Seventeen. S.coups.

Seventeen members are also shock and proud of their leadermin that he saved Jihyo but worried about what happen. 

They walk towards him to check him. Some members also walk straight the girls. Twice.

Some Carats felt like crying because their leader got splash of water in the face! but then they praised and cheer his name because he did such a good job in protecting a female idol. 

"Best boy Choi Seung Cheol!! Best boy Choi Seung Cheol!!" Everyone started a chant.

A staff gave S.coups a towel to wipe his face. He was still all smiley like nothing happen while Jihyo look so scared about the unexpected incident. 

S.coups didnt mind everyone. He just simply walk towards Jihyo and ask her if she was okey.

Everyone are now watching the two. Cameras are clicking.

"Heyy are you okey?" He ask because he notice how scared Jihyo was from the incident. He unconciously pat Jihyo shoulder to cheer her up.

Jihyo show him a force sad smile and bow at him many times.

"Thank you...Thank you so so much" Jihyo kept on bowing and repeating in saying how thankful she is to him.

Then Yugyeom walk straight to Jihyo to check if she was okey. Then for the last time Jihyo turn around again and bow at S.coups which make him chuckle at her kind and cuteness personality.

"Best boy Choi Seung Cheol!!" S.coups face them and smile at them while wiping his face with a dry towel. He bow at them and he go to his group to join them.

Hi new update 🤗💖