D-Town

The Best of Me

Today's class have ended so Yoongi went straight to Jihyo's classroom who are still inside. 

He stop infront of her classroom and took out his earphone to listen to rap music while waiting for her.

After a few songs Jihyo's teacher go out and just a few minutes later the students inside are now going out. 

He saw Yura exiting the back door first, next is Jihyo, Jeolla and the unfamiliar guy.

He grow confusing on why is that guy is hanging with them since lunch period. Is that guy are their new friend? but he doesnt even look familiar to him. Maybe he is new? He thought.

Yoongi kept his earphones on then Jihyo spot him who is patiently waiting infront of their classroom back door.

She walk quickly to reach his place. Yugyeom saw how Jihyo almost run when he saw that guy and she look happy right now.

Yugyeom wonder who that guy is? but he doesnt want to ask either. 

"Let's go Oppa" Jihyo said to Yoongi then they start walking together with Jihyo's friends and Yugyeom.

"Do you live nearby?" Jeolla ask Yugyeom. He look at her and shook his head.

"I live kinda far from here but i somehow memorize the direction from our school to my new place" He said then he stare at his left side where Jihyo and Yoongi. 

The people who dont know them would assume that they are really a couple.

Yura notice that Yugyeom kept on looking the two and she come closer to Yugyeom and speak a quietly to his ear.

"Dont mind them, they are really like that since the two grew up together" She said and Yugyeom nod his head. 

He assume that the two are just your typical childhood best friend who are super close up until now.

He smirk and stop looking at them.

-

Jihyo and Yoongi now arrived at Gray's hyung house. Once they enter inside they saw that Ace, Gray hyung and his girlfriend are there but Kim hyung who is one of the creator of the Underground battle is not here.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ace and Gray's hyung, Annyeong Unnie" She said and smile a bit. 

"Oh Jihyo's here" Ace grin at her.

"Come one guys. We have to go now, Kim hyung texted me that he is going to add you to a group battle" Gray hyung said to them.

"Group battle??" Ace ask and Yoongi look at him too.

They are not aware of that since the battle they watch is a 1 vs 1 rap battle.

"He will explain everything there" He said and they all agree to go visit him.

A many minutes later they now arrive the small empty house who is the venue of the battle. They went inside and saw 5 persons.

The way they dress is streetwear hiphop. Their are 4 boys and 1 girl who look very cool and y at the same time.

She look like a rapper also.

"Okey everyone this are the 2 teens i am talking about" Kim hyung said to the 4 persons infront of them. They all stare at them.

"This is Yoongi, He is the one im telling you guys that wrote a lot of sick and meaningful lyrics" He said as he point at him and the guys nodded at him and That one Noona kept on eyeing him and smirk at him.

"I did not expect him to be this young and handsome. A lyrical guy who spit fire, absolutely my type" She compliment him and causes his team members to chuckle.

"Yah stop flirting. His girlfriend is here" Kim hyung said trying to teased them up.

Jihyo eyes widened and look at Yoongi who doesnt get bother at all. He is just in his usual cold poker face.

Ace who is Yoongi's bestfriend laugh so hard because he know that they are not dating but he feel like they like each other romantically but doesnt want to admit it.

"Anyway, This is Ace who has a unique rapping style. I think this two are perfect fit to your team" Kim hyung said.

"Can you show us your rapping skills guys" One of the guy from the group said. 

"I'll go first Ace" Yoongi said and began to rap MFBTY rap song and he freaking nailed it. 

His voice is deep, the pronunciation are on point and the every words he spit has so much impact. 

The audience got hype up while he is rapping which makes them notice that he has a great stage presence.

The next on is Ace who show case his unique talent. He use different style and his original unique style which impressed the members of D town.

They all agree to accept the two teens since they will gave so much impact to their group. They might add a fresh charisma to their group reputation.

They need Yoongi since he can produce song for the group and Ace with his unique style of rapping.

"Welcome to the group guys!" The deep voice guy said to them and offer his hand to shake hands.

Ace and Yoongi bow first and accept his hand.

Jihyo cant help but smile because she witness how talented Yoongi is and he easily pass a group with his first try.

"I am Dong Hyun but people know me by D.H. i am the leader of D-twon which means Daegu town" He introduce himself and pointed out each member to them. 

He is the oldest member in the group. He look like he is in early 30's.

"This is Price tagg and his real name is Han gyeol" He pointed the guy who is tall.

"This is BnW and his real name is Sang hoon and that is Ong whos real name is Ong Sung ho" He pointed each guy who look in their early 20's and lastly he pointed the only girl in the group.

"And lastly the only rose among the thorns, her stage name is Cleopatra and her real name is-" The leader was cut by the unnie because she came closer to Yoongi.

"Hi my name is Kim Kwan" She said to Yoongi and offer her hand.

Ace is shock to sudden confidence and whistle a bit. Jihyo is also shock and cannot move. 

She felt a bit of painful tingle to her heart. A noona is flirting with Yoongi infront of her. 

"She has a strong personality" Gray hyung said while looking at her.

Kim Kwan smirk at Yoongi who accept her hand to shoke hands with.

"Its nice to meet you Noona" Yoongi and Ace said to her.

"We have a competition next week, but only Cleopatra will battle because we usually join individual battle to enhance more each individual skills" D.H. hyung explain.

"We wont let you guys compete for a month. We want you to attend battles and watch first" Kim hyung said.

"We will have a weekly practice as a group. I will give you guys the details through messages" D.H. inform them amd exchange phone numbers.

After that they are now about to go home but Ace suddenly remember that his friends from his school are asking for Yoongi presense.

"Yoongi i almost forgot" He said

"What is it?" He ask Ace. 

"Do you remember our chingu from my school? We are going to hang out today at his house. They are asking me to bring you since you havent visit the crib for a long time now. They are also asking if you are still interested in B-boying" He explained while walking to back to Gray's hyung studio to get their school bags.

Jihyo quickly curiosly look at Yoongi. She doesnt know that he knows b-boying. At she know is that Yoongi hate dancing.

"B-boyinggg?? but Yoongi Oppa hate dancing" She said while looking suspiciously at him.

"You didnt tell her?" Ace ask Yoongi. He look at him then to Jihyo.

"Yes i hate dancing but since i always stay at our chingu's crib a lot before, i ended up trying and learning to how do it" He explain to Jihyo who is nodding at him.

"Ohmygosh i did not expect that" She said and Ace agree to her.

"I already told you Jihyo, he is unpredictable. So you better watch out." Then he chuckle because Yoongi glare at him. 

Yoongi pull Jihyo body from Ace. 

"Dont listen to his nonsense" He simply said as they head home. 

Yoongi didnt accept Ace invitation today since she is with Jihyo. He doesnt want her to get bored there since most of them are all boys, they are all nice but he doesnt like the idea of bringing her there.

"I'll go visit this sunday. Bye." He waved to Ace who is heading to different direction. Ace wave back to them and throw them a Heart sign which disgust Yoongi. So he raised his hand and give him a middle finger quickly. Jihyo 

Ace laugh so hard from a far. Then Jihyo saw that so she quickly slap his hand and glare at him.

He look at her and lower his hands then hide it to his pants pocket.

-

It is already dark when Jihyo finish her homework and felt so bored so she decided to go to Yoongi's house to hang with him.

"Eomma!! I'll just go to Yoongi's Oppa house for a bit" She said while walking, she didnt even bother to wait for her mother reply.

As she go outside and walk to there door, she hear a loud agrument from the outside. She freeze because she recognize the voices.

It was Yoongi's voice and his mom.

Jihyo turn around to go back to there house. Once she reach her room, she get her cellphone and texted Yoongi.

Park Jihyo:

'Oppa are you okey? I heard you agruing with your mom'

'Text me if you need someone to talk to'

At Yoongi's house.

So apparently Yoongi's mom came home because a lady she know just texted her that he saw Yoongi coming out from a old house, which is known for kids battling for rapping but that lady is a bit overeacting in details. She said that house is full of grown ups who look like a delinquents.

And because of that her mom rush home to talk to Yoongi.

She and her husband already talk to Yoongi that they dont want Yoongi to pursue in music industry.

Their family are poor, first they cant afford to send him to any music academy. Second is that since they are from the poor family she doesnt want his son to be the same. They know how hard to make a living as a person who is not graduate. 

They want him to study hard and have a decent job in the future.

She rush to his room and saw that Yoongi is writing. To her suspecion he is again writing some lyrics.

She grab the notebook at look at the paper. She was right,  This are some lyrics.

"We already talk about this Min Yoongi!! why dont you listen to me?!" She raised her voice to him.

"Eomma give it back" He calmly said as he tried to reach his notebook from her.

"You hard headed kid! i already told you that not all artist are going to be recognize and rich!!" she said. She sounds very frustrated now.

"You dont have a bright future in music industry!!" She added.

"Eomma give it back!!" Yoongi is now shedding tears. He felt very hurt because eversince he discover rapping and he found his dream.

His parents never agree to it, which most of the parents supported their child to reach their dream in life, but not his parents. 

As he grow older he also grow hatred to his parents. Because most of the parents he know will do anything, Sacrifice theirselves just to help and supported their children dream.

His older brother and him are not actually close even tho they are only 2 siblings. The both are jealous from their friend's parents.

All he know is that his older brother dream is to become a pastry chef but their parents are again opossing. They want him to be a public servant.

All they wanted is him to study hard, go to college, work in office. 

But for Yoongi, he never wish to nor see himself like that.

He wanted to be a rapper so bad. Producing Music was his passion and dream.

"Why dont you listen to your mom!!" Her mom said then she went out to his room and she bring his notebook.

Yoongi stood up and follow his mom to the kitchen.

"Eommaaaa give it back please. I put so much effort to those" He answered while crying. He is still trying to reach the noetbook from her but her mother crumple the notebook.

"Eommaaa aniyooo! eommaaa! eomma!" He kept on calling her to beg but she harshly throw the notebook inside the trash can.

His mother is also crying.

Because of that Yoongi couldnt control himself anymore so he run away. He went out of the house and run.

His Mom got shock so she quickly follow him but he us too fast.

"Yoongi!! Min Yoongi! Come back here!! Yooongiiii!!" His mom kwpt calling but he did not respond instead he just kept on running so fast and crying.