Hidden Feelings

The Best of Me

As the days passed Yoongi is still waiting for Jihyo every morning infront of her house. Even though he complain to her every morning he still does wait for her everyday. 

Yoongi plug his earphone listening to rap musics while waiting then Jihyo came out running. She quickly grab Yoongi arm to run with her.

"My mom will smack me! ohmygoshhhh!!" She said as the two keep on running with heavy breaths.

Once they are a bit far from home they stop.

"Ahhhweeee?" Yoongi complain.

"I accidentally broke the plate while i was eating breakfast. Oppa can i sleep at your house tonight?" Jihyo face Yoongi.

"You cant. You sleep like snorlax. You keep on squezzing me as if i am a pillow" Yoongi answer her then he play his playlist again but Jihyo being a persistant cutie. 

Jihyo get the other piece of the earphone and place it to hers. Then she wrap her hand on Yoongi arm while they are walking. 

Yoongi stop walking and look at her with a blank face.

"Waee? I forgot my earphone at home. Sharing i caring" He said while grinning at him.

"Tsss" He simply said.

Jihyo started humming to the beat and she unconciously sang.

"You know i love you. you. You will always be my A.N.GE.L" 

Yoongi is looking at her to her secretly. He really love her voice. It so soothing and good. 

Then Yoongi didnt mind her after that and went straight to school.

-

While Yoongi is at his classroom their teacher wasnt around so most of his guy classmate form a circle to entertain themselves.

Some of his friends join the but he isnt interested so usually open his notebook to scribble some lyrics.

The boys are playing random stuff until one of them started asking who is their ideal type? Which student is the most beautiful? 

Each students drop some names of their ideal crush in school and why they like her.

But then one guy drop Jihyo names. Some of Yoongi friends who are in the circle stop and quickly look Yoongi. 

"I like Park Jihyo from the Juniors" He said while chuckling. Some boys whistle and look at Yoongi because they think that the two are more than just friends.

"Why?" They ask him. The guy felt thrill upon answering because he knew Yoongi is listening but pretending not to.

"Because she is very pretty, her eyes are doe and she has double eye lids" He answer proudly.

Yoongi role his eyes then pretend not to listen.

"That's it?" One of their classmate said who is smirking. 

"And also... Because she has huge melons. Damn! Try watching her walking her s are giggl-" Before he could even finish his sentence Yoongi immediately swang his fist to his face that causes him to drop on the floor.

"Ohmygoshhh!!" 

"Yoongi dont!"

"Yahhhh theres a fight!"

"kkkk yo-"

The students quickly circle them but Yoongi friends are pulling him but the guy quickly swang his fist back to Yoongi that causes him also drop in the floor.

The guy quickly went on the top of Yoongi to pin him down then Yoongi throw a punch straight to his nose.

The two boys exchange numerous punches and the crowd is getting bigger. Some of the students from other section hear the commotion and run. 

Then a teacher come and stop the fight. 

Yoongi and his classmate went to the guidance.

The news spread fast like a wild fire. 

Jihyo are now heading to the Cafeteria but they notices that alot of students flocking together and talking about the news.

"Jihyossi!!" One of her friends called her that causes Jihyo and her friends to stop.

"Yahhh did you know that Yoongi punch his classmate? They said that he throw the first punch and he is very scary" Upon saying Jihyo immediately got her phone and call Yoongi.

But he is answering his phone so she quickly went up to his classroom to check him.

As Jihyo reach his classroom the students inside went silent. They are all looking at her since everyone here knows the reason why Yoongi involved himself in a fight.

"Uhmm Annyeonghaseyo. Do you guys know where Yoongi Oppa is? I tried calling him but he is not answering his cp" Jihyo explained to them. She looked very worried about him.

"He said he will be skipping the rest of the class today" One of his friends said.

"I think he is at the bleachers in front of the soccer field" He added. Jihyo immediately bow to them then she heads out.

Upon exiting the building, the bell rang meaning the next class is about to start but Jihyo ignore that. 

Jihyo bought him a fruity ice cream then when she is near the field she spot a guy sleeping at the bleachers. He has his earphones on.

She sitted at the bleachers beside his head but it seems like Yoongi didnt notice her because he is too preoccupied to his sleep or the music.

Jihyo waited for him to notice but she got bored so she open the ice cream for Yoongi. Yoongi feel like something is weird so he open his eyes and notice jihyo.

He quickly stand up and look at her with a blank emotion.

"Oppa this is supposed to be yours but i thought you are sleeping and the ice cream melting so i decided to eat it instead" Jihyo said cutely. She kept on grinning at him while biting at the ice cream.

Yoongi grab the ice cream from her and bite it.

"You know you dont have that many friends. What if they you scare them? You are so cold" Jihyo said.

"Dont care" He simply answer giving her a usual no reaction face.

"Gwenchana Oppa. Dont worry because even if you lose your friends, dont be sad. You know you always have me. By your side" Jihyo said trying to lighten the mood. 

But he did not even react. Jihyo chuckle to herselft because she knew Yoongi and she glance at his usual reaction.

"Are you listening to the rap you record?" She add.

"Tsss. Why are here? I think the bell already rang" He said. He is now sitting beside her and eating the ice cream

"I know but i heard what happened. Thats why im here for you" Jihyo simply said. She is really worried about him because knowinh Yoongi he is not a violent person, Yes he has acranky personality but he is not the type to just punch a person. He must pissed him alot.

"Gwenchana?" She stood up and face him. She saw that he has a few bruises. She quickly felt teary. 

She touch his face and touch the small bruises in the side of his mouth, cheek, beside the eyes and he even has a scratch to his neck.

"Yah im okey. Stop crying" He said because he saw that tears are flowing to her beautiful face.

"Why did you fight him?" She said in between sobbing.

"Just because." He said. He doesnt want her to know. That ert deserve those punch he thought. 

He gave his handkerchief to her to wipe her tears. 

"If my mom ask you what happen to my face. Tell her you didnt know" He said. Then she pat jihyo shoulder who is silently crying beside him.

I am the one who got hurt but she is the ine who is crying he thought.

He smirk because of that and Jihyo softly punch his chest.

"Yahh why are you smirking? I know you. You are very quiet but your mind is full of thoughts. Why dont you speak out Oppa?" She said.

"I dont want to" He said.

The two are now at home. Yoongi is just laying on his bed trying to take a nap since his mom and dad are not always at home because they are both working. 

His dad rarely goes home because he is work to his grandmother town while her mother is also working in the town so she always go home late. 

His older brother is studying at a local college and also working so he does not go home.

"Oppa? Oppa? Oppaaaaaa?" That was jihyo voice. Yoongi hear her but he choose to ignore her. 

Dont tell me she is really serious about her sleepover here? No way he thought.

"Yahhh oppa. I know you hear me! Open this door Oppaaaa!" She is now shouting. 

This girl.

"So loud" He said upon opening the door of his house.

"Oppa! Why cant you just open the door immediately?" She complained. Jihyo is holding a pink paper bag and her bag pack. She went inside there house and she went straigjt to his room.

"Oppa my friend lend me this outfit to wear to her birthday but i cant put it to my house. You my little sister they will discover this no matter what" She said as she open the paper bag revealing a black short skirt and a dark blue off shoukder crop top.

"Wooooow this is so good" She said as she sit in his bed and place the clothes there.

"You always bring your clothes here. Look at my cabinet, some of your clothes are still there" He said then jump to his bed and lay down. 

Jihyo is always like that eversince they are little kids. Whenever she has something that is suppose to be for her only. She will always come to my room and hide it here because her 2 little sister will always get it.

Then Jihyo went out and a few minutes she comes back wearing the outfit. 

She went straight to his huge mirror and check the outfit. 

Suga is looking at her. She really has a good body. A lot of boys are desiring her because despite of her young age her body is already developt just like the adult.

She face suga and try to model for her. She is laughing while doing that. She did some weird poses and cute one. She acted like she is in a photoshoot.

"What do you think? It suit me right?" She ask.

He just stare at her coldly. Jihyo didnt mind him because he usually look like that.

"Im so excited to wear this" She said then she went out to change her normal clothes again. She is now at her usual Big tshirt and shorts. 

"Oppa have you finish the song you are writing since last 2week?" Jihyo casually ask as she climb up to his bed and lay beside him.

The two are very comfortable to each other because since they are little kids. Jihyo always lay to his bed alot and hang with him. Because in there neighbourhood they are the only one who are almost the same age.

Most of the teens there are the same age of his older brother, Maybe way younger and eay older than them. Thats why they are very close.

"I havent. I was thinking of how would i end the song" He said while scrolling to his cp.

"Anyway. Have you practice the song you are talking about?" He ask her. He check what Jihyo who is besides him.

"I did. Do you want to hear it?" She ask then he nodded. 

Jihyo started singing, trying to hit some difficult notes. 

"What do you think Oppa?" She ask him. 

"You are improving but the high notes are not well delivered. I think you sound breath when you are near the high part" He commented. 

"I wish my parents had the money to send to some vocal lesson. Some of my friends are attending there. I really wish i am born rich" Jihyo out of nowhere said. Its true that felt really jealous of them. They can afford those things that will gave them a good future. 

Jihyo wanted to be a singer eversince she is a little girl and that dream got real when Yoongi also wanted to pursue the same dream as her. He wanted to be a rapper. 

Yoongi didnt say anything but he is also agreeing to her. He wanted to be rich to afford private lesson. Have some gadgets and instruments to create music. To pursue his passion and dream.

Right he only have his brother old small piano, his cellphone, his pen and notebook and his passion for music.

"By the way are you planning to sleep here? Cause i saw your bag pack with you" He pointed her bagpack who is laying at the floor.

"I dont know but i will do my homework here. My little sister are so loud that it disturb my focus" She said then she went down to start her asaignment.

You are also ruining my focus he thought.

"Just go home after you finish your homework" He said. 

"Lemme sleep here tonight Oppa" She turn around to face him.

"No." He answer coldly.

"You know you cant stop me Oppa" Jihyo said then she chuckle.