Trainee

The Best of Me

1 month has now passed. The two are now in Seoul to there each company.

Yoongi struggle everyday because Pd nim suddenly change his mind and he decided to form a group of idols which is unlike on what he told him before. Yoongi hate dancing and he think he is not good in it.

He is now practicing the basic dances and they want him to memorize a lot of dance choreographies.

The his first month in Big hit he is introduced to a tall guy who is really good in speaking english. His name is Namjoon but he always introduce himself as Rapmonster.

Yoongi remember him because on their audition he ranked 1st. He wanted to get close with him because he know that he will surely learn a lot from him and he seems nice.

"Hyung what time is your job?" Namjoon who is breathing heavily ask Yoongi. They stop for a bit to drink some water. 

Thr two are not really good at dancing so they are practicing everyday to improve. Pd nim believe that they are a great a asset in raising company and perfect fit in the group he is planning. He said that practice will make them better.

He actually has 5 more guys to introduce to them but right now the only 2 rappers are living to his apartment he rented for the boys. It was a small dorm that has a only 1 bedroom to share for the 7 members.

The company is still struggling in financial and cannot afford big dorms for the boys.

As Yoongi planned before he came to Seoul. He will work as a part timer to different business in able for him to have a money to spend to because he know how much his paremts are struggling in money.

Pd nim agreed that he will work on his free time but he still need to focus on his career.

Yoongi and Jihyo haven't meet each other until now after they went together to Seoul. Yoongi's schedule is very opposite to Jihyo's schedule and Yoongi is also working so it add ups from eating his time everyday.

Yoongi for now has 1 part time job which is he need to wake up extra early in the morning to deliver news paper on every house after that he will head to Big Hit to practice. 

Everyday was a big struggle for him because after the practice his body would always feel numb from exhaustion. 

He wanted to meet Jihyo so bad even just for a minute but her company is not near from his. And he understand that Jihyo is also busy because she still need to go home to Daegu because she is still finishing her senior year there.

It feels super hard at first because as he grow up Jihyo was always beside her. From morning up to midnight, they even spent a night together but right now its been a month since he last saw her.

He miss him so much. He wanted to hug her, kiss her and even miss her touchs. He will never forgot his Graduation day and Jihyo's birthday. That was the first was his time and Jihyo too. 

The only way to keep in touch with girlfriend was through texting during his free time and when he is at the dorm. Jihyo tell Yoongi that her company was very strict since they are a all girls trainees. 

They forbid a lot of things especially dating. The Ceo himself hates it so much.

So Jihyo only reply to him when she is not inside her company. Jihyo also struggle to make friends there sadly because most of the girls there treat each other as a competitor because all of them are candidate to debut but not all of them will be lucky enough to be in a group and be choose.

Right now she only make a 1 special friend. She is also a trainee like her but she is older than her. She is older than her just like Yoongi.

Her name is Nayeon. She is very cheerful, positive and very talented. They are both good in singing so most of the girls at there company find them as a major competition. Especially Nayeon because she is very cute and has a good stage presence just like Jihyo.

Everyone think that Nayeon has already a reserve seat at the group they are forming because The investor amd the Ceo himself adore her so much.

She is also one of the trainee who always received a good compliment from the company workers.

They become close after they discover a lot of similar things to both of them.

They even share a secret together which is both of them have a secret boyfriend.

Nayeon is secretly dating a university student. They are dating for a more than a year now. They meet through a close friend of her.

"Ohmygosh Unnie!! Good work as always!!" Jihyo said after the weekly evaluation of the trainees. Again, Nayeon received a compliment not only from the choreographers but also from the investor. He made a suprise visitation today and watch the evaluation of the girls.

He is an old man who look very strict but he smile alot to the girls. Thats why they kinda like him more than the Ceo because he would always glare at you whenever you met him.

"Gomawo Jihyossi" Nayeon sweetly said to her and gave her a gummy smile. She is very cute and pretty. She put her hand to Jihyo's arm and hold into it.

"Tsssss!!" A loud dissaproval from a trainee made Jihyo and Nayeon to look back. 

They caught her making a glare face to them but Nayeon is not someone who is fearless. She glare back at her and they decided to head out to eat lunch at a store near them.

"I really hate that jealous girl. She kept on acting like that instead of improving herself. What a waste" She angrily said as they are walking together. 

"Dont mind her unnie" Jihyo said as her cellphone suddenly vibrate. She check it and it was from Yoongi.

Min Yoongi:

'Can we meet later? I know you will go to Daegu today. I will find a way to go out after we went to the dorm'.

'I miss so so so damn much'.

"Your boyfriend?" Nayeon ask as she smile at her. Jihyo nodded her head.

"We havent meet in a month" She sadly said.

"My boyfriend visit me yesterday. While i was at the dorm he texted me that he was outside. I panic so bad because wjat if some girls saw him" She explained.

"He just so hard headed when he miss me" She said smirking but a girl suddenly hit Jihyo shoulder accidentally.

Nayeon and Jihyo look at the girl and it was Eun gi. The trainee who is very quiet and doesnt interact to anyone.

She just bow at them and walk quickly.

"Did she hear us??" Jihyo nervously ask Nayeon who felt the same. She is worried that she might tell the managers or to the trainees but she doesnt wanna judge her. She seems nice and very quiet.

"I wish she didnt but i hope she wont talk tell it to anyone" Nayeon said then they went to eat.

-

After the long and draining practice the two are finally going home. 

"I need to go later but how can i go out without being caught?" He ask Namjoon wiping his sweats and look at him.

"Just go after a couple of minutes after the managers send us home and Dont worry hyung i will cover you up and text you if they suddenly look for you" Namjoon answer his hyung.

He is actually aware of their secret relationship. At first he only notice and guess that he has a girlfriend because everytime they head home Yoongi would quickly check his cellphone, also once they are at home he would go to the kitchen or bathroom to text nonstop especially at night and have a long calls.

And he could always hear him says a name which is Jihyo. 

He didnt even bother to ask because first it wasnt his business and Yoongi kinda scare him. Yoongi is very quiet and look snob when he first met him, which he think that he is just shy at first but he notice that he is really quiet and always has a blank expression.

The expression that will gave of a "Dont--with-me look".

Until one day he suddenly share that he has a girlfriend but he is scared that if Pd nim know, he would ask him to break up with her and he doesnt know what he will do.

Yoongi actually trust Namjoon because for the whole time he could see and hear him talking to his girlfriend, he would just ignore him and doesnt say anything. He also earn his trust because he never ask anything about her.

"Thank you Namjoon" He simply said as he tap his shoulder.

He decided to meet her a cafe near the bus station which is very far from his dorm but since he received his first ever salary from his part time job, he wanted to treat Jihyo a meal even just for a couple of minutes.

He really miss her so much and he is lucky that Namjoon got his back.

After the manager left he excitedly took a shower to freshen up and dress pretty today. He cant help but smile which is very rare. Namjoon notice him all cheeky he just cant help but smile also.

"Hyung is really whip" He mumble to himself and nod at him.

"I'll go now Namjoon" Yoongi said as he sneakily went out.

After a couple minutes of travelling he now reach the Cafe near the Bus station. He went inside and wait for her.

Then a very pretty and eye catching girl went inside the cafe. She is wearing a sleeveless top which she tuck in to her tattered boyfriend jeans and pair with with her white sneakers. 

Yoongi stood up in able for her to immediately saw him.

As Jihyo sit infront of him, Yoongi quickly stood up from his seat and sit next to her. Jihyo was amazed by that and smirk at him.

"Yahhh stop acting so cool. I might fall for you, my boyfriend wont like that" She as he went even closer to her. Yoongi pinch her waist softly because of her playfulness.

"Kyeopta. I miss you so much" He said then he hug her. He doesnt care if they are in public since they are not famous yet and because right now all he could think of was her. 

"Hey stop flirting with me. I have a boyfriend laready and he is very talented, handsome but cranky all the time" She crack up suddenly because she was trying to make his heart flatter. 

"Tsss so playful. How was your day? Btw i already our drinks and dessert" He said because he already what she like and not. 

"Not good. Nayeon unnie and i are walking outside and we are talking about our boyfriend but then suddenly someone accidentally hit my shoulder and to our shock it was one of the trainee" She look very worried as she tell him the story.

"You know that our number 1 rule was to dont date yet!! We are worried. What if she heard us or what if she tell report us" She sadly say. Yoongi touch her hands and tried to massage it to calm her.

"Why dont you try to talk to her?" He suggested then their order came and he sips on his Iced americano.

"We are not close to her. Remember? I was lucky enough to even have a friend there. It was really a competition there rather than being friends to everyone" She said sadly. 

"To add things up to the drama they extra hated us because Nayeon unnie was one of the favorite of the stufs and Ceo. I hate the environment there" She said as she look miserable.

"Dont worry just always remind yourself about the dream we need to achieve together. No matter what the problem is" He said to encourage her and she pout. 

He smile and poke her cheeks.

Damn so cute. I feel like my heart is not ready for this. I miss her so much. He thought. 

After an half a hour the sky is now turning dark. Yoongi notice that he said that Jihyo should go home because it getting dark now. 

He is worrid because she will travel alone at night. He wanted to send her but he cant.

They went to the bus station together and as Jihyo is about to ride the bus. Yoongi quickly hug her and kiss her forehead.

"Go home safe please" He whisper to her which made Jihyo's heart beat so fast. 

"I love you so much" He added then Jihyo replied too.

"I love you too. Take care Oppa!" She said as she went inside the bus.

When the bus go, Yoongi also did go home.

When he reach the dorm he quickly change his clothes to the regular clothes.

After he went out to have a chat with Namjoon who is cooking their dinner tonight. The door suddenly open up and Pd nim, the manager and 5 unfamilar guys who are holding suitcase,bagpacks and paperbags went inside there dorm.

Namjoon and Yoongi bow at them and look very confused.

"Good evening boys! I want to you to meet the other members who will joining you two" Pd nim said to them and the 5 guys bow at them.

"Boys introduce yourself" He said to them.

"Hi my name is Namjoon and my stage name is Rapmonster" He said as he smile at them. The 5 guys bow at him.

"He rank 1st place to the audition and he an old trainee of mine. He plan on making him the main rapper" Pd nim adds up and they all wow and nodded.

"My name is Min Yoongi from Daegu" He said and tried to smile a bit but his Cold expression remaind which cause the 5 guys to felt kinda scared of him because he look snob.

"I usually call him Suga because he reminds me of the color of the sugar since his skin is very white just like the sugar. And as for suga we plan on making him the lead rapper and he can wrote and produce songs" He said smiling at him. They now felt intimidated by him and scared.

"Anyway Namjoon and Yoongi. This is Jin the oldest member and he is part of the vocalist" As he point the tall and handsome guy who is smiling them.

"This is Hoseok but we call him J-hope. As for him he will be the main dancer" He said and point the pretty guy that has a cool outfit amd waving at us.

"This is Jimin. He will be part of the dance and vocal line" He said as he pointed at the guy who looks playful and cute.

"This is Taehyung who will be also part of dance and vocal line" Pd nim said as he pointed the pretty face guy who bow at them with a blank expression.

"And lastly the maknae of the group Jungkook who will be part of the dance and vocal line. Please take care of them" He said and pointed the shy cute guy who is smiling at the boys.

"Please get along pretty well and work together as a group! And please do remember that you will be sharing a small dorm together. Plase understand that we are not rich yet but please lets be all successful together! Goodnight boys. We will go now" He said as they go home after.

Yoongi felt bothered because he wouldnt have the freedom to talk to Jihyo everynight because 5 new guys was added to there dorm right now. 

The small dorm felt even more smaller because 7 guys are now living there together.

He hope that they would go along to each other. 

"Annyeonghaseyo hyungs uhmmm i uhmmm bought alot of side dishes. My mom wanted me to share this with you and please take care of me" Jungkook the maknae suddenly said to them then he get on his knees and bow at them properly.

Once he stood up the 4 other boys also did the same as the same time then Namjoon and Yoongi bow at them too.