Bts and Twice

The Best of Me

After 3 years the boys who are struggling to train everyday in a small training room with a company that is struggling financially and that is almost going to bankrupt, survived.

They are now famously known as BTS. A talented group with 7 members that is totally famous not only in Korea but all over the world. 

There company was really big now. Pd nim was very thankful to his boys. 

Right now the boys and the whole team was on there way to Korea. They are all excited to go home since for the whole year they spend outside Korea because of the international tours they held all over the world. 

As they reach the Incheon International Airport you can now hear the loud chanting of their fans who are excited to see them finally. They waited for them patiently for a whole year from tour because of their busy schedule to even to go home.

The securities quickly circled the boys to protect them. The airport was filled with fans and reporters.

"I miss korea!!!!" Taehyung and Jimin shout as they saw all the fans waiting for them. The fans scream upon hearing what they just said.

Yoongi just smirk at them and resume on posing to the cameras infront of them.

Finally i am home he murmur to himself.

After that the boys all head to Jungkook family house because his family prepared a feast for them as Welcome home celebration.

Due to the jet lag some members are quiet and resting.

While Yoongi just look at the view they are passing. He cant help but think of her again. 3 years have passed now but he still yearning for her just like everyday.

Yes he become very happy because of the success they achieved but there is still the bitter feeling. Despite of being happy, there is still the feeling of longing and emptiness to his heart.

From the previous years he tried to forget her and tried to find love again. He tried dating several girls whom he met and being introduced to him but no one can beat the feeling of how he felt when he is with her. The excitement. The feeling. So in the end of the dates he attend to, he would always ended up cutting ties with them.

His First love was really is unforgettable and he is also scared of falling in love too because he will never forgot the feeling of how she broke his heart. 

The whole 3 years that passed he did not look for her. He doesnt have any news on what happened to her now.But is always wondering if she debut now? where is she now? what is her job? does he have a boyfriend now? 

But there is a small part of his heart that is, he really wanted to look for her especially that he is wealthy and has connection now. He can now afford to spend some money to hire a person to look for her but he is scared on the outcome. That what if he find out that she has someone she loves now and things like that. Can he really accept all of those? That was holding him back up until now. 

After a few minutes of driving Yoongi and the boys are now at the Jungkook family house. It was huge and has a big garden.

They welcome them all and start preparing the rest of the foods. The boys are now scattered in Jungkook living room. Jungkook little cousins are there too watching some shows in t.v.

Since the boys are waiting for the food they now join the kids on watching. The show was the The king of masked singer. They miss watching korean variety show. Its super hilarious and entertaining. Right now there was a battle of two masked singers. A men and a woman.

They are singing Dream by Exo Baekhyun and Miss A Suzy. The guy sang first and he is really really good.

The maknae line tried to guess who are the singers which make Hoseok and Yoongi look at the t.v. screen. Jin tried to join too. While Rm is in the kitchen who is looking at the food they are preparing for them.

When the girl finally sang Yoongi felt like he saw a ghost. 

He suddenly stood up, eyes widen and he look very shock as his heart was beating so fast right now. He cant be wrong! He thought.

They grow up 18 years of being together. Jihyo would always practice at his room and he would help her alot. He wont just easily forgot her voice. 

He did listen to her voice everynight. 

"Yahhh hyung are you okey? Did you guess who she is?" Jimin said to him as he tried to make fun of him. He is acting actually weird right now.

"Maybe hyung felt very amazed right now" Hoseok said.

"Right" Jin said. Who is focusing on the t.v.

"I think it was Park Jihyo of Twice. I knew her voice very well because i am a onces" Jungkook cousin said. And his other cousin agree to him.

The bangtan boys look at them in confused. They dont know who they are because Twice debuted just last year when they went outside Korea for their international tours. 

Yoongi look at the teen who said that and feel very shock.

"Park Jihyo???" He asked the kid. The bangtan boys look at him because they are suprise that he knows her. The kid nodded at him.

"They are very famous now. They are all so pretty" He said.

"Hyung i will show you the Cheer up by twice mv on youtube. Wait up!!" He quickly get the remote control and switch it to Youtube. He search Cheer up by Twice.

The boys watch the whole video for the first time and cant help but smile and felt butterflies to their stomach. They are all so beautiful and charming. The song was very fresh and addictive. 

"Shy! shy! shy!!!" The bangtan boys sing along. 

"Cheer up baby!!!!" Everyone sang in joy.

"Ohmygosh they are so beautiful" Hoseok said who cant help but smile widely. Namjoon finally went to the living room.

"Oh you guys are watching twice. I actually know them because they are the newly trending girl group from JYP. Same company as Jackson Wang" He said and the boys look at him and are all listening to him, still feeling awwe to them.

"Anyway speaking of Jackson. He called me right now. Je is inviting us to his birthday tonight. He said that he reserve a club and it was safe to attend. You guys wanna join me tonight?" He asked us. 

Yoongi felt like going since he heard that they are from the same company then there is a chance that she is going to attend tonight.

"Im in. I might meet Twice tonight" Hoseok said chuckling. Jin slap his shoulder.

"I dont have any schedule tonight so yeah" Jin said and Namjoon nodded at him.

"I cant join you tonight hyungs. We will visit my grand parents tonight" Jungkook said.

"Me and jimin are coming ofcourse! We miss korea!!" Taehyung said. And now they all look at Yoongi.

"I guess i'll go tonight" He simply said and after that they all head in the kitchen and eat lunch now with Jungkook family.

On the other side of story. Jihyo was in there apartment with the girls. They are now planning what to wear tonight because they are all going to attend their sunbaemin birthday party.

And Jihyo as a leader was busy cooking their food with her unnies Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

Back when Jihyo was accepted to JYP she was very shock and the happiest when she met her Nayeon unnie again. Nayeon and Jihyo talked about what happen before and turns out they both leave because of the malicious offer of their boss. The two kept that as a secret.

They doesnt want to get involve to hkm anymore and doesnt want to get their lives ruin.

Then they debut as Twice. They just become very famous just now beacuse of the music they just release which is the Cheer up. 

Jihyo ended up being choosen as the leader of Twice and then she act as the mother of the girls. She was very happy and glad that she finally reach her dream.

"Girls let's eat now!!" She called them.

"Cant wait for the party tonight" Chaeyong said because they are 19 years old now.

Fast forward

The girls are all now busy dressing up and dolling each other because of the birthday party tonight.

Jihyo receive a text message from Yugyeom.

Kim Yugyeom:

'Me and the hyungs are all here now. What about you girls?'

Jihyo stop doing her make up and text back.

Park Jihyo:

'Really? We might go there a little bit late since we are not still ready'

Then the unnies went to Jihyo. 

"Really Jihyo? That dress doesnt look like a club outfit to me" Nayeon said while checking out Jihyo's dress. She is wearing a black long sleeve dress. 

"I looks like Jihyo was going to a mall" Sana said and Jeongyeon nodded to her. Momo went in and was holding a black outfit.

"Girls please grab her hands" Momo joke as she handed the outfit to Jihyo. It was a black string crop top and a high waisted black shorts that has a unique belt details to it. They also hand her a pair of black knee high boots.

After she try it they all clap and the maknae line are here now waiting for Jihyo.

"Wahhhh for sure Yugyeom hyung will totally fall for our leadermin" Tzuyu and they all laugh. 

Eversince they found out that Yugyeom was her former classmate and he is the one who convince her to audition to JYP is that they would always to him.

"We really ship Kim Yugyeom to you Jihyossi" Sana said as she brush Jihyo's hair with her hands. Then the girls are all heading to the club now.

Meanwhile the 6 Bangtan boys just arrived there. They recognize alot of artists and greet everyone. Some are shock that they are there because the news today was all about their arrival of the boys to Korea.

"Happy birthday Jackson!!" Namjoon and boys greeted Jackson who is sitting in the couch with s. They all stood up and exchange greetings. Namjoon hand their gift to him.

"Yow bro!! Thank you!!" Jackson hug Namjoon and have a chat with him.

Yoongi saw Yugyeom. He remember a sudden flashback of that incident. He just nodded at them and did not smile.

Taehyung and Jimin are now looking around checking if the Twice are here but it looks like they are not here. 

Jackson walk them to a table beside theirs. He asked the waiters for drinks and gave it to them.

Maybe 30 minutes after, an eye catching group of girls entered the club. Everyone all at them and recognize them as Twice. The 9 girls are feeling the beat and dancing a bit.

"Jackson isnt that the girls?" Jaebum elbom Jackson sho is busy interacting to everyone. Jaebum was instructed by Jyp himself to look over for the girls since they are the sunbae.

Jb will ofcourse protect and take care of them even without his personal request.

Jackson quickly excused himself and walk with Jb.

"Hey girls!! Youre late hahahaha" Jackson said they gave him a hug one by one and greeted him a happy birthday.

"Our Jihyo took her time to doll herself up. Thats why we are late hahaha" Nayeon answered Jackson. The two guys look at her and chuckle at her. Jihyo quickly slap her unnies hand softly. 

"Wahhh Jihyo will probably have a bunch of boys lining up for her" Jb joke as Jihyo just slap his shoulder softly. The both leaders are now talking as they are heading to the Got7 table. 

A lot of people greeted them. When they reach the table the Bangtan boys notice them and become all smiley faces as they saw the girls.

They look even beautiful and look unreal in person they thought but Yoongi was busy sipping on his beer and he did not notice due to the loud music and noisy atmosphere.

"Anyway girls this is Namjoon and s BTS" Jackson said which make Namjoon stood up immediately and smile at the girls. Taehyung,Jimin and Jin also stood up while looking at the girls but Yoongi stay sitted as he just smile at them.

The girls did the same but when Jihyo look at them and scan their faces, she couldnt believe her eyes right now. Her eyes widen and was slightly open.

She look like she saw a ghost. 

Jihyo know that Yoongi was a member of BTS. For the passed 3 years she secretly support him from streaming their mv's,voting,buying merchs and albums. But tonight she did not expect him and his group to attend Jackson's birthday party. 

This was the first time she saw him again in person. Everything about him has changed. His features changed. His aura. The way he dressed. Everything. 

He look very intimidating now. Far from the young and snob Yoongi she knew.

And then Yoongi look at her. They lock gaze for seconds but Jihyo quickly look away. 

Her heart was beating so fast. She really cant believe after 3 years they finally meet again. She felt very nervous and glad.

After that the girls went to the Got7 table. They all sit in the big circular couch. Everyone was having fun now but Jihyo was the only one who is not talking and zooming out. 

The maknae line which is Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun are now sipping some juices and vibing to the beat. Then Momo join them and tried to do some weird dance moves which make Got7 and Twice laugh at her goffiness.

While Mina and Bambam are secretly holding each other hands underneath the table. They are not looking at each other nor speaking.

Nayeon was sitting beside Jeongyeon when they notice Jihyo was not having fun. She whisper something to her.

"I think Jihyo was uncomfortable to her dress. I felt so bad for pushing that outfit to her huhu" Nayeon said to Jeongyeon which they quickly look at her. They notices how quiet she is right now. Jeongyeon felt worried to her and quickly think of a plan.

"I have an idea unnie!" She said then she stood up and quickly went to Yugyeom and whisper something to his ear. Yugyeom quickly look at Jihyo and saw her expression.

"I got you unnie" Yugyeom said then he stood up and remove his Gucci blue jacket and place it to Jihyo's shoulder. Because of that Jihyo did look at him shock and then gave him a smile. 

Yugyeom then sit next to her and tryna accompany her. 

Yoongi saw all of that. Because after he and his ex locked gaze, he then look at her all the time. He notice how quiet Jihyo went after they saw each other again. 

He kept on sipping on his beer and watching her but then he saw what Yugyeom did. He felt a rage in his heart. His jaw was clenching.

Dont tell me they ended up being together? He murmur tp himself and smirk bitterly.

Fck it he curse under breath.

Fast forward the party was getting more and more fun as the time passes by. Twice and Got7 members are now all standing up and dancing to the beat that the dj was playing. 

Bts members did the same but both Jihyo and Yoongi are not in the mood anymore. 

Jihyo was bothered and nervous that he was here while Yoongi was bothered and annoyed because he thought that they are dating now. That what he saw 3 years ago might be proven now. 

Yoongi did not let go his gaze from her all night and then she notices her talk to her members and then she leave the table. 

Yoongi stood up too and tried to follow her. He is worried that she will go home alone. But then she went to the bathroom. He stop infront of the door and lay his back at the wall. 

In the bathroom it was kinda quiet there since it was a bit far from the inside. Then he suddenly hear a sobbing sounds. He felt his heart crashing again because she thought it might be her.

He is hesitating to go in but then he took a deep breath and go in.

As he enter the bathroom. He witness how Jihyo was tearing apart. Jihyo notice him and she quickly wipe her tears aggressively. She glare at him and still wipe her tears.

"What are you doing here sun....sunbaemin suga?..." She ask as she look down. She is ready to leave now because he is here. He caught her crying .

And she no longer calling me Oppa!! I miss that dammit. He said to himself.

"Why are you crying?! and Why are you still wearing the necklace i gave you and when you already have a boyfriend? huh?" Yoongi glare at her and did not hold back. Yes. Because he badly need answers right now. Yes he notice that Jihyo was still wearing his gift for her.

He is angry and still hurting. 

Upon hearing that Jihyo started to walk away but Yoongi grab her wrist tightly and pull her to him. Jihyo was scared right now because she expected him to be still angry at her. 

"What are you talking about sunbae??" She asked as she kept on pulling her hand from him. She throw him a glare and her tears are now falling.

"Answer me!! You should have throw that away since you are dating another guy now."  He said.

"What?! After i broke up with you i never date anyone after that"  She said. She look frustrated right now and then to Yoongi's suprise he accidentally let go her hand. 

Jihyo took that oppurtunity to go and leave him. She kept on wiping her tears as she go.

Yoongi was left in bathroom, shock and speechless. He could not believe what he heard. His heart kept on beating so fast right now.

Jihyo did not date anyone after him?

All this time Yoongi thought Jihyo cheated on him so he dated several girls just to moved on to her and tryna forget about her. 

He was totally wrong.