Yugyeom confession?

The Best of Me

Rm and suga got invited to a rap producer birthday party. The two went to the party but their plan was they will go home early beacuse they have a meeting after.

At the club. While Rm and Suga are chilling with their drinks. Rm meet Jackson.

"Yowwww bro!!" Jackson greet Rm as soon as he saw him on a round black leather sofa with his group member Suga. "Hey Suga! What's up?" He greet him too. Rm bro hug him.

Rm and Suga did the same to him. Jackson joins them while sipping his drink.

" Hey by the way. I was just curious about it. You know Chaeyoung? My hoobae. Are you guys okey now?"Jackson ask if chaeyoun and rm are now okey. Rm is confused.

Rm frown. Suga eyes widened because he knew Chaeyoung was his girlfriend groupmates in Twice. And why is Rm involve with her.

Suga immediately look at him with a disbelief and drink a huge amount of his mixed. 

Jackson said that "Chaeyoung ask your number because she told me that he did something that upset you." He smirk at him. 

Rm is confused and remember a random number he block and scold. He cant believe Chaeyoung from Twice tried to contact him to apologize but he ended up lecturing her.

Rm curse under his breath and sip to his mixed. Jackson was so amused to his reaction.

But then Rm remember that Jeongyeon from Twice called her too. Out of nowhere and unexpectedly. She praised him and it feels kinda suspicious he thought.

"Are they messing with me? or something" He thought.

Meanwhile Suga was just sipping on his drink and listening to jackson fun story. He will probably use chaeyoung to . He chuckle looking at them.

After a few minutes of chitchatting. The other 5 members of jackson went to jackson.

They greeted each other but Rm notice that they are only got6.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo" Everyone greet each other and did a little bow. Suga was looking at the boys. 

"Oh you guys are only Got6 tonight haha" Rm made a joke and the boys laugh at him.

Jackson said that "You know, Yugyeom our maknae went to a date with twice Jihyo." And he laugh. Jinyoung slap his shoulder and chuckle too. 

Rm worriedly quickly look at Suga. Suga expression shifts quickly. He look stone cold now and sip on his drinks.

"I hope he'd able to confess his undying love to his long term crush and first love" Youngjae commented and chuckle. 

"You know how shy he is when it comes to Jihyo" Mark said and sip to his beer. Got6 tease yugyeom because they knew that Yugyeom likes her for a long time. Suga and rm felt awkward upon hearing that. 

After a few minutes at the bar. The two decided to go now. They said goodbye to the producer and some of their friends there.

Their manager pick them up from the club and they went straight to the meeting and meet the boys are there patiently waiting. They seems fine but they are a bit under the influence of alcohol. 

The manager hyung gave them coffee while listening to the urgent meeting of the bangtan boys.

Evening came all members are too hungry, they are all complaining on how their stomach hurts. So, the manager had enough of the drama and decided to drop them a nearby restaurant.

 And the boys and their managernim unexpectedly saw the two idols in the almost empty restaurant this late at night.

Yugyeom and Jihyo in one table.

-

A few days before Yugyeom felt like Jihyo was seeing Suga again. It bother him so much. He knew how madly inlove Jihyo to Suga since they are in high school. He also knew that they become exes and ended up breaking up a few years ago. 

He is scared that Jihyo might dating him again. He loves Jihyo for a very long time now but his courage to tell her how he how felt about her is just too impossible for him to confess to her.

He plan and decided to ask Jihyo to a dinner. And since Jihyo was a close friend of her. She agree to go. She also miss her close friend Yugyeom. 

Plus the incident that happen between jihyo and scoups is still a thing and kept on growing. Lot of fans are shipping them and asking to make a special collab. Yugyeom was distracted to those too.

Tonight. Yugyeom talked to himself inside his bathroom mirror to confess his feelings for her already. "Be a man!" He look at the mirror. 

That day, Yugyeom and Jihyo went out to buy clothes. This was their way of hanging out together.  Since both of them loves fashion.  

While they are looking around to for a store to check. The two suddenly and unexpectedly saw Jihyo first group member when she was still in Daegu high school. She is working there. 

"Otookeeee!! Is that Hye sung-shii??" Jihyo quickly went inside the a branded store upon seeing a familiar face. Yugyeom was confuse but he just follow her. 

Jihyo approach her. She touch her shoulder and when the girl dress in uniform turn around. Both of the girls eyes widened. They quickly hug each other so tight.

"Jihyoooo-shii i never thought id meet you again" Hye sung said while trembling. You see her tears are starting fall down.

"Me too Hye sung-shii. Bogoshiodaaaa!!" Jihyo is quite loud now and she is also crying. 

Yugyeom started to notice that they are drawing some peoples attebtion due to their drama scene. 

"Uhmmm girls i think you two should talk in a private place. Jihyo no one should know that we are here together. You know...." Yugyeom said to the two friends crying. 

Jihyo wipe her tears and fix her cap. Her friend said she where they could talk in private. 

"I will just inform my manager. Wait for me for a bit" Hye sung said still trembling and she goes inside a door inside there store.

After that. They went to a restaurant where it has only 1 customer. A couple who are eating. The three take a sit and order food.

Jihyo and Yugyeom are sitting besides each other. While Hye sung was infront if them. 

"Hye sung-shii how are you?" Jihyo ask. Yugyeom mind her business as he started to just eat his food.

Hye sung gave her a sad smile. She felt like crying again. She is trying not to but her tears fall.

She wipe them and Jihyo was confused on why she is tearing up.

"Why? Are you okey?" She ask and gave her a tissue papers.

" I was so glad to see you and im so happy that successfully debuted. Your group was even famous. Congratulations sister. You really did it" She said with a bitter smile. Jihyo smile at her. 

"Thank you so much sister. This was our dream when we were young and im really really thankful id able to debut. What about you? you are the 1st one to get accepted by a company when we are auditing to different companies" Jihyo smile at her.

"Its true but i did not even debut because i got pregnant"  She said. Jihyo did not able to swallow her food. She choke from hearing her. Yugyeom quickly respond by giving her a drink and he even tap her back while she is coughing.

Hye sung knew who Yugyeom is. He is there infamous schoolmate who transfer to there school and the main dancer of Got7. She smile sweetly at them. 

"Hye sung really? What happened?" Jihyo ask. Yugyeom look at Hye sung too.

And her old friend reveal a secret why didnt debut. 

"It happened when i was trainee in Abc&d Entertainment. The company where we did an audition and i got accepted. I was so happy that day. Everyday i was excited and motivated to go the company to practice even though its hard. My company back then was not huge and we have limited access to everything but i am hopeful that i will become successful one day just like you two. But  i was only a teen back then. I fall inlove with another trainee which the company forbid but then i was blindly inlove with him" She said bitterly. 

"I was not only motivated but inspired when i meet him. He was my everything. We ended up dating and things become so fast and i ended up getting pregnant. I was so scared that I am gaining so much weight, getting tired easily and i had an idea but i just too scared but when i was puking all morning. I decided to take a pregnancy test. And its positive. Im pregnant" She said. 

"I was so scared and I hide the secret but I dont want to get rid of my baby because its mine afterall. The baby is the one to blame but us the parents. So I told my trainee about it but to my suprise my boyfriend refuse to raise the baby because the company told him that he will debut in 5 months. He told me that they promise him he will debut and i will destroy his dreams for doing this. He certainly told me to get abortion"  She cry so hard for remebering those days. Jihyo reach for her hand and massage it. She is tearing up too. Yugyeom did not eat upon listening to her story.

His heart was beating so fast. He felt scared all of a sudden. He felt how the girl felt was very broken and depressed those days. 

"It affect my mind so much and my trainee to become an idol. We two broke up and I was stuck with a baby in my tummy. My Company still doesnt know but as the days passed I easily get tired and my depression is getting worse om each day passed" She continue.

"One day I collapse in a dancing evaluation and the company finds outi was pregnant. Since it was against the company rules they kick both of us. The guy got so angry to me. Hw kept on blaming me for everything. Due to so much stress I lost my baby" She said. Jihyo couldnt bare her unfortunate story. The two are crying again. Comforting each other. 

"I didnt know those unimaginable things happened to you" Jihyo said.

Yugyeom felt shaken. The two got so scared upon knowing her story. They are now silent. Mourning fof the baby who did not even given a chance to be born.

Ringgggggging....Ringgingggggg.....

Hye sung phone suddenly buzz and unfortunately it was her boss. 

Hye sung pull out her cellphone and pointed it. Jihyo nodded to her. She stand up and went to the tiolet. 

Jihyo still couldnt process everything she heard. 

A few minutes after. Hye sung came back and she announce that her boss has a urgent things to do. 

Jihyo hug her tight. She even gave her phone number to her. She wanted to contact her and see if she can helo her talented and deserving friend. 

After that. The girl went home leaving the two in the restaurant. Because of that unfortunate things happened to Hye sung. Yugyeom was thinking if it was the right time to reveal his feelings for her.

He look at Jihyo who is sobbing after her friend left. 

He smile sadly and he decided not to tell her what he felt about her. Maybe not now.

He caressing the back of Jihyo trying to comfort her. 

On the same night. The bts members went out to eat that night. Unfortunately, in the same restaurant they saw Jihyo and Yugyeom in one table. Though they are not talking but Suga was wondering why are they together. 

What even shock them is that in there table position. Tjey can see how Yugyeom was staring at Jihyo who is sobbing and Yugyeom was caressinf her back slowly and gently.

Suga was ofcourse shock. Eversince he met him. He felt somehow unsettled. He felt like Yugyeom like Jihyo. He is rival to his love for her.

And all those times. Suga is super jealous of him. He even shaken his trust for Jihyo because of Yugyeom appearance.

Suga turn extremely annoyed and envious. He even cursed under his breath.

Rm and V are also confused. They immediately look at Suga who is throwing laser to them. 

Though they are just having a dinner as friend. The Bangtan boys and their manager sit at the back of the two.

"Arent those Twice Jihyo and Got7 Yugyeom? Whaaat?? Where are their managers??" Manager hyung suddenly said when he notice them too. Everyone look at the two persons near them. 

"Wait what????! Yugyeom and Jihyo? Those are my chinguuuu" Jungkook said. He is very suprise to see them alone. 

"Otoke??" Jimin react and kept on looking at the two.

"Oh shes crying i guess" Jin added.

Rm and V are speechless and worried about their Suga hyung.

Jungkook stand up quickly tried to go to them but their manager hold his arm immediately. 

"Jungkook no! Dont go there. We didnt know if someone took a photo of them already. Since they are out in public places. I dont you to get involve stop it" Manager hyung said. 

Suga lost his appetite and couldnt stop thinking about the scenario when he saw them togther after they broke up.

He hates it so much. He felt like he is being stab once again. 

Suga couldnt control his emotion anymore so he suddenly stand up and walk out. 

The boys are shock to his sudden action. They thought that because they are argruing thats why he left. 

"You know how impatient Yoongi is. I think we should just change restaurant" The manager hyung said. Rm and V look at each other since they are the one who knew about them dating secretly.

Rm quickly stand up and follow Suga outside. 

The manager and the boys all stood up and follow them. They decided to just go and find another restaurant.

That night Suga was extra quiet and unapproachable. His totally hurt. 

He remember Jihyo inform her last night through a text messages that Jihyo was going out with her female friend. 

He totally lied to him.

While eating. Other members didnt mind him but Rm and V kept looking him and got even worried after they left the restaurant where they saw Jihyo and Yugyeom.

It must messed Suga's mind the two boys thinks. 

That night Jihyo couldnt sleep properly. She is still wide awake. She is thinking about her friend unfortunate life.

Then she remember how happy she is Suga right now. What if those things happened to the both of us? Jihyo thought. Her heart was racing so fast.

But then she remember that Suga wont let that happened to the both of them. And she couldnt dare to left him. She loves him very much more than he loves her.

Jihyo decided to text his boyfriend.

Cutie puppy:

Goodnight oppa. I love you! 💜

Then she decided to go to sleep. But that time Suga was still wide awake too. In his kitchen he is drinking a beer. He felt hurt.

That time he read her text but instead of feeling the sweetness. He felt pain and sadden. 

Those words seems fake to him right now. After she lied to him he said. 

Suga ended up just reading the text message but he left it like that. 

 

 

Long time no updateeeeee 😅💘