Worst Day

The Best of Me

Yoongi was left alone there. He is crying his heart out. He felt devastated right now. 

He felt like his world just fall apart. He did not expect Jihyo act that way. She did not even gave her a proper chance to convince since she look and sound very sure of her decision. 

His heart clenched in pain. He has no choice but to let her go because he is stuck in between her dream and his love.

But what more can he do? It looks like his love was not heavy enough to outweight her dreams.

He sounds very selfish right now for only thinking his love but what else can he blame to? He felt very hurt right now. They plan this together. They dream this together but right now they just fall aprt. They separate.

He really love her that Jihyo was his main inspiration in this life. She is the main reason on why is striving to do his best and become the best. 

He kept on crying on the empty street alone when his phone rang unexpectedly.

He answered it and a sudden shout was heard.

"Yah Yoongi!!! I thought you are going to work at night today? You ask me a favor last night that you cannot work this morning so i accept your favor but where are you now? Are you fooling me now? Come here quickly!!" His employer shout to him. He is too shock and preoccupied to even answer.

He unconciously walk back to his work place to pick up the news paper that should all be delivered today. 

He look awfully sad right now. He is totally absent minded.

When he reach the store, he pick up the news paper and ready to head out. 

While delivering the news paper since he is not fully aware to his environment. A sudden burst of pain took him.

His motorcycle he was driving and him was suddenly push so hard to the ground and he was laying there now. All the things he is carrying are all scattered to the ground.

He notice that car stop in front him. He was hit by a car.

He notice that the driver was hesitating to help him but then the driver quickly reverse is car and drop fastly away.

He was left laying in the street. He felt disturbing pain now. It was frantically all over his shoulder. He wanted to scream on why he is very unlucky today.

First his girlfriend broke up with him and now he is hit by a car and the driver run away.

After a few seconds of laying on the ground a bunch of people help him. They said that they are going to call an ambulance now but Yoongi refuse.

"Im all right." He simply said then his employer came to the rescue. She quickly help him to get up and bring him to his store.

"Are you sure you dont want to go the hospital?" She asked to him as he is sitting. Actually he doesnt want to because first he doesnt have a money to pay to the hospital bills and worry his parents, second what if his company knows then he would lose his career especially right now. 

He is afraid that they kick him out because he will not be capable of dancing. 

Truth is his body felt very hurt right now especially his shoulder but he kept on biting his lips.

Then his employer send him to his dorm.

On the other hand as Jihyo go she went straight to her Ceo house to explain and pleaded her to let her stay. 

When she reach there. She was instructed to went to his office. Once she reach the inside of the office the Ceo himself and the investor was there.

She is very nervous and scared right now.

"Park Jihyo i think you already have the idea on why we called you here" He said as they look at her like she was a meal.

Jihyo innocently nodded her head.

"Sir please gave one more chance. Yes it true that i have a boyfriend but i just broke up with him today because i really wanted to debut. It was dream" She said as she is about to cry again then two smile.

"You know Jihyo we know that you are such a obedient child. But not everything is free. Yes we can gave you a chance and maybe secure you a place to the final line up but we need to jave a contract" The ceo said smirking to the investor.

"What do you mean sir?" Jihyo asked.

"We will gave what you want but you also need to agree and gave what we want. All we want from you was to agree to have with us thats all. I might even sponsor you if agree" The investor smile to her but Jihyo got scared and disgusted to them.

"What the heck?!" She shouted and then the old investor quickly came closer to her and tried to touch her s bit Jihyo slap his hand and glare at him.

"You cant say no to us. I can destroy your whole life Park Jihyo. I am powerful than you think. I have so much influence and power in this industry. Try to run your mouth and i will destroy you forever" The investor glare to her and clenched his teeth.

" off!!" She shouted as she cried. She is very scared right now. They tried to touch her again but she quickly run as fast as she can. 

Went she got out of the house she still run so fast. Her whole body was trembling.

She doesnt know what to do. This is what she get from sacrificing her relationship. 

She tried to call Yoongi's number for he is not answering his calls. She badly need him right now.

But she guess that he hate her now and hurt by her. So she tried to call anyone until a one person answer her calls.

Kim Yugyeom:

"Yugyeom please please help me huhu"

"Please please help me"

"I almost got " 

"Please please come and help me" 

Then Yugyeom cut the call. He quickly go to where Jihyo is right now. He is actually shock that Jihyo contacted him and now she is in danger.

When Yugyeom reach the location he saw Jihyo crying and trembling. He quickly run to her and gave her a hug. He know that she is almost by her boss.

Jihyo quickly shoke his head. 

"We cant. He has much influence he can just manipulate the people amd make himself the victim" Jihyo cried because it true. Yugyeom doesnt know what to do but yeah he know its true. 

It was so hard to fight back with the people who has much power and wealth.

"Come on you can stay to my apartment tonihjt. I'd rather sleep on the couch than sending you to your dorm. They might be waiting for you there" He said they all head to his house.

As for the whole night Yugyeom basically comforted Jihyo and stay by her side. Yugyeom found out their secret relationship which he expected since they look really inlove with each other and what happen to Jihyo.

-

When Yoongi enter there dorm his whole body hurts so bad. He is just enduring the pain. 

The rest of the boys are in the living room watching some t.v. shows then Yoongi went in. He look very odd today, first they notice his clothes its a bit dirty. It looks like Yoongi roll in the sand and second was he was walking slowly like he was struggling to walk and he is biting his lips.

He slowly went straight to there room and after that all the boys look at each other.

"What's wrong with hyung?" Taehyung ask them as they all look confused.

"I notice his eyes are puffy and redish. Did he perhaps cry?and the way he walk he look like he is in pain and his clothes. Its dirty" Jimin said with a hit of worriness to his voice. 

Namjoon grow worried and he think that maybe he and his girlfriend had a huge fight? 

As the night came they are all now laying in bed together. Yoongi felt like tearing up again but he cant get up anymore because his body hurt so much. He wanted to go the bathroom to cry there but he is helding back since they might hear him crying.

Around midnight Yoongi was still wide awake. The incident that happen today kept on bothering him. He kept on seeing Jihyo's pleading to let her go and when he got hit by a car.

His lips are now trembling and his tears are flowing but put his hand to his mouth to lower the sounds of his sobbing. He kept on crying like a river the whole night. 

He felt like dying right now. What did he do wrong to deserve all of this? He dont understand why he is being punished like this? 

But the 6 boys heard him but they did not move or even took a glance to him. They felt like crying too because they really think Yoongi has a huge problem. 

As the morning came Yoongi's eyes arw swollen and he is in deep pain. His body was burning and he is full of sweat. The boys are really worried right now and dont know what to do.

They asked Yoongi if he wanted to go the hospital but he said that no. He doesnt want to and explain that he is just suffering deep exhaustion due to the intense training they have. 

They dont want to leave him there alone but they dont any choice but to follow Yoongi because that was his decision. 

The rest of the boys went straight to Big Hit for their daily practice and tell the manager that Yoongi cannot attend today because he is sick.

When Yoongi was all alone he again cried all day because he remember every little memories they share together. Then he notice that his cellphone was not with him and just right now he remember that when he hit by the car was all the things he is holding are all scattered in the ground maybe his phone was there too.

He went there despite of his condition to look for it but unfortunately its gone. 

Yoongi suddenly has the courage to go Jihyo's company and her dorm to talk to her in person. 

He doesnt want to let her go that easily. Maybe Jihyo was only rush and preoccupied last night he thought. 

So Yoongi went to her dorm and wait outside patiently. It is about 1 hour when he finally saw Jihyo whos holding all her bag and stuff and a guy was with her too.

Yoongi was full of anger now. He can not believe his eyes right now. He know that Jihyo wont ever cheated on him. 

He wanted to run to her and fight that guy but he just frooze to his place. He really cant believe the sight he is looking at right now. His tears are again flowing.

The guy was tall and he notice that it was freaking Yugyeom. Jihyo's classmate. 

What the heck is he doing there with Jihyo? He suddenly remember the text his neighbour send him that a guy with a high end car drop her off and Jihyo did not even bother explaining.

Yoongi just stood there froozen and watch them leave together. 

Then Yoongi went back to there dorm. He doesnt know what to believe anymore. Jihyo said to him that they should break up because her company might know and kick her out. She choose her career but what he just saw today was far from what she said to him.

He doesnt know what to do anymore. His heart was in deep pain right now because of how much he loves her and adore her. 

-

As for the months have passed Yoongi began developing mental health concerns. He is unfortunately developing severe depression and social anxiety. s began extra protective and aware of his where abouts always because of the condition he developt. They are concern to him. They grow so much care for him and love.

They fought together as a group now and love each other as a family. And finally Pd nim found about the injury that Yoongi was hiding. The company did all the things they can do to help him and his family. 

Yoongi was grateful for the help he reserved and especially to s who took care of him. He did everything to become busy in able for him to stop thinking of her. 

The members found out what really happen to him that day. Yoongi reveal that he has a secret girlfriend before but he did not tell her name and even her picture. All he could have right now was the small printed picture they took when they are in high school and the memories they shared.

Yoongi did not throw that picture because he still wanna look at her pretty face despite of what happen. 

And for the many months that passed by he wrote a lot of songs about her and the things he felt.

Right now he sumbit his lyrics. The title of the song was "Spring Day" he wrote that during the time how he missed her so much. There is so much meaning and feelings in that song.

He remember when he was writing this song. He was at the empty park near there dorm. 

( Please listen to Spring Day by Bts while reading this part😂)

Miss you
Saying this makes me miss you even more
Miss you
Even though I’m looking at your photo
Time’s so cruel, I hate us
Seeing each other for once is now so hard between us


Suga smile bitterly upon reading what he had writing. Its true he miss her alot. 

It’s all winter here, even in August
My heart is running on the time
Alone on the Snowpiercer
Wanna get to the other side of the earth, holding your hand
Wanna put an end to this winter
How much longing should we see snowing down
To have the days of spring, Friend

Like the tiny dust, Miss you
Saying this makes me miss you even more
Miss you
Even though I’m looking at your photo
Time’s so cruel, I hate us
Seeing each other for once is now so hard between us

It’s all winter here, even in August
My heart is running on the time
Alone on the Snowpiercer
Wanna get to the other side of the earth, holding your hand
Wanna put an end to this winter
How much longing should we see snowing down
To have the days of spring, Friend

Like the tiny dust, tiny dust floating in the air
Will I get to you a little faster
If I was the snow in the air

Jihyoooooo. I miss you. so. much. 

His tears are now slowly falling. He can't hep but cry everytime he miss her. But what can he do? All he had right now was their mememory together. 


Snowflakes fall down
And get farther away little by little
I miss you (I miss you)
I miss you (I miss you)
How long do I have to wait
And how many sleepless nights do I have to spend
To see you (to see you)
To meet you (to meet you)

This lyrics of the song was the exact feeling he felt alot.
 

Yes I hate you, you left me
But I never stopped thinking about you, not even a day
Honestly I miss you, but I’ll erase you
'Cause it hurts less than to blame you

Yoongi can not deny that even thought they did not meet again, developt hatred to her but he still miss her and still love her so much. 

On the other part of the story Jihyo developt anxiety and depression. She left Seoul with the help of Yugyeom and kept all her problems and secret to herself.

Yugyeom advice her to finish her studies first and when if she is ready and still interested in that industry that he will inform and update Jihyo. He is now currently a trainee of a huge company. It was one of the big 3 companies in korea.

He is working in JYP Entertainment now and he wanted Jihyo to gave it a try there and explained to her that the Ceo there was an artist also. He is respected and treat his trainees and artist like his own children.

When she came back to Daegu she explained that she left because of the company was having a financial problem because she is scared that if her parents find out about the incident they might get involve and drag down too.

They decided to go to Guri, Gyeonggi-do to start a fresh life there and thats where Jihyo continue her Senior high school life. 

Jihyo stop her trainee days for a while because of the things happened to her. She tried to cure her depression and anxiety by herself. 

She blame herself for everything. She just lost the 2 choices in her life. She lost both her dream and relationship.

She tell herself that she deserve that because she is the one who make the decisions. She cry everynight and kept on remembering Yoongi.

The only thing she has right now was the expensive necklace he gave to her to her 17th birthday. 

After a year Jihyo graduated high school and Yugyeom convince her to audition to JYP Emtertainment.

Jihyo finally overcome the obstacle she face and she did passed as a trainee in JYP Ent. She cant beleive that she was offered another chance to stood up again.

Right now she is Seoul again and with so much passion and courage to herself. She told herself that this was her 2nd chance so she better gave her everything.