Hope?

The Best of Me

After Yoongi received a phone call. Jihyo was left alone inside the huge living room. She was crying and she can not believe that Yoongi just confessed to her that he still loves her up until now.

Its been 3 years. Because even just a year can make alot of scenarios. 

He did not tried to love again for that whole 3 years?

"Did he just say he still loves me? Ohmygosh. This is a huge problem" She said. She felt very nervous and scared. 

Jihyo think alot of things. She know that it was even worse to be in a relationship with another idol today because fans and media will get furious. 

They might ruined both their own group career and ofcourse their own names.

Then Yoongi suddenly went out from his bedroom. He was wearing a new jacket and black shades. He was now holding his cellphone and his car keys.

Jihyo quickly wipe her tears.

"Your manager was looking for you" He simply said then he heads out. Jihyo silently follow him up until in the parking lot where his car was park at.

The two ride the car and for the whole time no one even utter a single word. They felt bothered, awkward and felt something more after they talk.

Once they arrive at the set. Jihyo made the first move. She quickly open his car door then she before she could go out she speak up.

"Thank you so much sunbaemin suga....I'll go now" She said. She tried to look at him but she notice how preoccupied he is. He was just looking at his steering wheel.

Jihyo quickly run inside to look for her manager. 

After a few seconds Namjoon was running and looking for Yoongi's car. When he spotted it, he quickly knock on the driver seat window. It was tinted but he know that Yoongi was still there.

While Yoongi was silent. As we all know his head is very loud and full of thoughts right now.

Yes. I really did confessed that i still love her. What do i do now? Did i really do the right thing? or not? He asked himself but a sudden knock from his left shock him and wake him up from his thoughts. 

He look to see who is it and then he saw it was Namjoon. He unlock his car doors and Namjoon hop in next to the driver seat.

"Hyung what happen?" Namjoon asked Yoongi who look sad and worried.

"I told her that i still love her. But i dont if what i said was right" He said then look at Namjoon who is nodding at him.

"Theres nothing wrong saying the truth. Youve been holding that for a very long time now. Im happy that you finally voice out your feelings for her" Joon said giving him a encouraging smile.

"I know that you two shared alot of bad and good memories since you grow up together.  Youve been together for almost a year and you found each other again after 3 years of not even seeing or talking. Im sure that means something. Im sure that destiny wants you two to be together. Maybe this is how destiny works and is giving you both hope....." He said. Yoongi stare at him for long. 

He felt good upon hearing that. What Namjoon said to him gave him hope and courage to court her. 

"You think theres still a slight hope for us?" He ask him then Joon nodded his head. Yoongi cant help but smile genuinely.

"Thank you so much joon" He said.

"Anyway did you tell Jihyo that i ready pay for the dress of that noona who has a bad attitude?" Namjoon ask him but Yoongi shake his head. 

Then Yoongi and Namjoon drove away.

On the otherhand. Jihyo was now inside the set. Everyone looks stress out and she saw that the idol noona was now in her new stunning dress. 

Jihyo quickly went out because she doesnt want that idol noona to see her again. She waited outside for her manager. She wanted to talk to her about the incident. She wanted to tell her that the accident happen today should only be a secret between them because she doesnt want to her members to get worried.

As a leader there are things she must handle on her own. She take todays incident as her responsiblity. 

After a few minutes of waiting outside. A familiar car park infront her. She knew exactly that it was their car.

She wait for her to go but to her suprise not only her manager went out from the car but the whole twice members.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung amd Tzuyu went out. They are dress in their usual clothes they still manage to look very stunning.

The unnies look very angry as they march infront of Jihyo.

"Jihyo are you okey?" Sana asked as she tried to scan her whole body.

Momo and Mina quickly hug Jihyo. Jihyo felt like crying because her girls are just so sweet amd caring. 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon look very pissed right now.

"I cannot let this incident pass just because she is a sunbaemin. She can not do that to you" Nayeon said. She was breathing very fast. The maknae line look worried and tried to calm her down.

"Unnieeeee!! We heard that *** idol noona bully you" Chaeyoung said. 

"Come on lets show her that we are pissed!" Jeongyeon said. Jihyo and their manager quickly pull Jeongyeon who is ready to fight.

"Unnie you can not do that there. Theres alot of people there" Jihyo said and their manager agree to her.

"We know that Jihyo. We wont throw a fit there because we are aware of the people and the place is public. We will just go inside with you" Nayeon explained.

"Go talk to the directors Jihyo and we will come with you. We will glare at that rude unnie inside" Momo said as she cross her arms.

"We will show her that she should not to mess with us" Sana said.

"And they cannot bully any member of twice!!" Dahyun said who look angry.

"Awwweeeee im inlove with you girls!!!!" Jihyo cant help but hug them.

Jihyo qnd her manager went inside with her girls and went straight to the directors to discussed about what happen earlier. The rest of the twice members also went in. They are scanning the whole set to look for her.

The rude noona who is impatiently waiting for Jihyo notice her sudden appearance. She quickly stood up to throw another scene but then girls already saw her.

Dahyun is the first one to find her. She quickly tap her members to notify them. They all quickly look at her. 

The idol noona was shock then she felt a terrified and intimidated that Jihyo's members are all here. She glare at them but then the 8 girls glare back at her.

Her heart felt scared. She can not handle their scary stares since they are alot and they all look pissed. She quickly look away and turn her back to them. She angrily went back to her seat.

When the girls saw her reaction they cant help giggle and smile at each other.

"Serves you right" Mina said then smile at her girls.

"Thats what you for picking on our leader" Tzuyu murmured.

Fast forward.

Yoongi and Namjoon are now in a coffee shop. It was pretty empty so they choose to eat here. 

"Joon i found out that she never date anyone after we broke up. I actually follow her last night at the clubs bathroom because i was very eager to talk to her and to know the truth" Yoongi said then he took a bite of his croissant and sip his iced americano.

"Jinjja? Woooowww she really did focus on her career then" Joon said then he sip on his coffe.

"I know but i was very suspicious of Yugyeom of Got7" He said because it bothered him. It was impossible to not fall for Jihyo's charm. 

She is the type of girl that you will fall her without even realizing it. 

"Then why dont you start your move? or else you might get precede" Namjoon smirk at him who is now chewing his food aggressively. 

Joon really know how to annoy his hyung.

"Show her that you still like her. Send her a signal hahahaha" Namjoon again. Yoongi took off his shades and glare at him.

His infamous cold expression was back at it again.

Namjoon chuckle at him and continue on drinking his coffee.

-

Next day Yoongi was hesistant to buy her a bouquet of flowers but he happen to see a small flower shop infront of his house. 

He was now in his living room. He happened to open his blinds while drinking to his coffee. He smile and disguised himself then head outside to buy some. 

After he bought the flowers. He also buy a card. 

Yoongi used his power and connection to find Jihyo's address. He send out the flowers and card.

In the twice apartment. Since its morning and the girls are all scattered in the living room watching a morning variety show.

A sudden doorbell caught them all but no one is willing to stood up but then Tzuyu. The maknae stood up and go to the door.

A delivery man gave her the bouquet of flowers and ask her to sign.

Tzuyu was very confused on who send this. This rarely happen to their apartment. Because gifts that are usually being send to them are crossing through their managers first, or in fan meeting or in the backstage or waiting room whenever they are there to perform or practice.

She quickly run and bring the gift inside where the girls are watching.

It must be a person who has a connection in the same industry they work on. The possibilities are like an idol like them, a stuff or employees who are working in the same industry like them or the powerful and rich people like ceo's,politicians,etc.

"Ohmygosh it was flower bouquet!! I was shock that it was sent straight to our house not to our manager!!" Tzuyu said as she freak out.

All the members who are busy watching quickly face Tzuyu and snatch the flower bouquet from her. They tried to smell the flower but Momo suddenly saw a card falling.

She immediately grab it and scream from excitement and laugh.

The girls saw her and they quickly circle her to also read what is written inside the card and to whom it came from.

"To Park Jihyo!!!! Omooooooooo. Jihyooooossiiiiii!!!" Momo shout and she giggle so loud. She cannot contain her emotion anymore.

The maknae lines all giggle at the same time and hug Jihyo who is pretty much shock and felt very embarrassed.

Sana put her both hands on Jihyo's shoulder and shake the hell out of Jihyo!

"One of my member said that i should start on making a move on you or else i might get preceded in winning your heart. I know i sound very corny and unbelieveable right now but i truely want you to know that i am serious!!!!" Momo again shout and the girls are now jumping,hitting each other and being so loud.

"From: Rapper from DT????" Momo felt clueless to the sender because she doesnt have any idea on who it was.

"Rapper from DT? So it means he a idol too! Ohmygosh our leader was really popular among the male idols. I seeeeee" Nayeon said teasing Jihyo.

Jihyo suddenly felt her heart racing because has an idea on who might be the sender but she is not sure if it was really Suga or some other idol. 

Suga just recently confessed that he still likes her. So there is a chance that it might be him. Second was that the name of the sender was Rapper from DT. Suga was a rapper in Bts and DT might stand as a abriviation for Daegu Town where the two grow up together and that was Suga's first ever group before he debuted as a Bts member.

But ofcourse Jihyo wont tell them. She wasnt sure and It might not be him. She cannot just jump into a wild conclusion without a proper evidence.

"Soooo a rapper likes our Jihyo" Jeongyeon said while brushing Jihyo's hair using her fingers and smiling from ear to ear.

"Do you know him unnie?" Dahyun ask her.

"Do you have an idea on who he is?" Sana ask Jihyo too.

"I wanna  know who he isssss" Chaeyoung said then whined like a cute spoiled kid.

The unnies laugh at her reaction.

"I dont have any idea who it was" Jihyo finally answered them.

The girls felt disappointed and losing.

"I have an idea unnies hahahaha" Dahyun suddenly said and the girls all look at her.

"What is it Dahyunnie?" Mina said to her.

"Why dont we have a game and find out who is sender since unnie doesnt know who it was" She suggested and was grinning widely.

The girls laugh at her but ofcourse they all agreed except to Jihyo.

"We will help you to find out who is tour secret admirer among our co-idols hahahaha" Momo said and high five Dahyun.

"It will be a lot fun. I cannot wait for the Mama. Ofcourse we will be practicing on the venue where all of the idols will come and practice too. Ofcourse maybe he is one of the performers. We will surely notice his action" Sana said and the girls all nodded at her bright idea.

"But what we need to find out first is who are the rappers in each boygroups" Tzuyu suggested and Jihyo tried to stop them.

"Yaaahhh its fine we dont need to find who he is'" Jihyo was trying to convince them but they all stop her.

"It will be fun Jihyossii hahahaha" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon cant stop laughing because Jihyo was very embarrassed right now.

 

Merry Christmas everyone!! 💚💚💚