Fall Hard

The Best of Me

Yoongi really did grant Jihyo request. The two both run together, do some other exercises together to tone down Jihyo's body.

Jihyo and Yoongi are now slowly walking since they just finish running the whole park near them.

While they are walking voice suddenly call Yoongi's name.

"Yahhh Yoongi!!" A voice from nowhere.

The two stop walking and look around. Then they saw a guy waving from the Basketball court near them.

Yoongi recognize the guy as his classmate and one of the few guys his close to at close.

Since Yoongi look unapproachable and snob, he only own a few friends especially at school. He also doesnt plan on making alot of friends either.

Yoongi and Jihyo walk at the court and nod at the guy.

"Hey" Yoongi said and nod at the other guys his classmate hang with.

"You wanna play basketball with us? 3 vs 3" His classmate ask him and look at Jihyo and bow at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Jihyo greet them and smile.

"Ahh-i-Annyeong....haseyo" The guys greeted back at Jihyo and smile.

Yoongi look at Jihyo first to see for her approval if he can play with them. Jihyo just gave him a huge grin.

"Araso. 3 vs 3" Then he gave his cellphone and earphone to Jihyo who have a sit at the floor and cheer for him.

"Goooo Oppa! fighting!!" Jihyo said cheerfully while clapping.

"So cute" He guys simply said while looking at Jihyo but then Yoongi classmate elbow them and smile at Yoongi.

He knew and witnessed the incident that happen before. He think that Yoongi and Jihyo are secretly dating but doesnt want to admit it.

After that the game has started and Yoongi show off his skills in basketball by shooting most of the 3 points.

The other team felt shock while Jihyo is very happy and proud of his hyung.

After an 1 hour the game has ended and Yoongi team won.

"Nice game bro"

"Woah i did not expect him to be this good"

"Lets play again next time Yoongissi" A guy from other team said and shake hands with him.

"Okey. Lets play again" Yoongi said and wave them a goodbye.

When he face Jihyo who is busily texting someone, he quickly walk to her and sit next to her.

He peak at her cellphone to see who she texting with.

"Oh you guys are done already? Jinjja?" She face him and gave him her towel. Yoongi receive the towel and still looking at her cellphone.

"Oh its just my girls. They are asking if we should wear crop tops and wore a polo or we should wear crop top sweaters" She said then she gave her cellphone to him and Yoongi gladly accept her cellpjone and start scanning the text messages.

"Do you want to go home now?" Yoongi ask her and she nodded.

-

Next day have passed Jihyo has now brought her the make up her friends at school lend her. A bunch of make up to practice and create a look for her audition. 

Even her friends at school knew her audition because she cant stop talking about it because it is really her dream to become an idol and audition is the first step to become one.

"Hey...You promise you will help me with my audition preparation right?" She said softly to Yoongi who is busily playing piano. It was his brother old same piano.

He didnt mind Jihyo and kept on playing it.

Jihyo got an idea and quickly head towards Yoongi who doesnt care about her. She suddenly wrap her hands around Yoongi's neck. 

She is now giving her a back hug which gave Yoongi a mini heart attack.

His eyes widened and stop playing the piano. He wanted to complain but his mouth isnt functioning, He frooze for a bit. 

All he could hear is his heart beating so loud and so fast.

"Oppa can you do me a favour? Can i use you as a model? I really wanna practice my make up look for my audtion" She said trying so hard to look cute to make Yoongi agree. 

"Jebaaaaaaal!!" She said and squeezing him a bit.

Yoongi did not answer because he is still frozen. Because he finally admit and accept that he likes Jihyo. The truth is he liked her for a very long time but he just kept on ignoring it and denaying it because things would be awkward around them.

He is scared at first because Jihyo and him are supposedly bestfriend but he can no longer ignore the feeling he feel everytime she is around.

He knew that one day he will admit his feeling towards her and he really hope that Jihyo also feel the same way.

"Why arent you answering? Pleaseeee. Opppaaaaaa" Jihyo kept on going until he unconciously nodded his head. Jihyo let go of him and hold his hand to lead him to her make up set up.

She excitedly put a head band to his hair which expose his white forehead.

"Wooow you really have a good skin" She compliment him as she scan his face. Yoongi on the other hand use that oppurtunity to look at her face and admire her beauty.

"I already save a video in my cellphone. So dont worry" Jihyo said as she watch and follow the step by step make up tutorial saved to her cp. 

She is kind of knowledgable about make up since she apply make up to her face alot but she only know the easy and basic one like the everyday make up look and some glam when she is heading out.

"I'll apply the concealer first to the dark spots and areas that should be corrected and the nose and cheeks a bit"

"Then blend it. I will do your eyebrows now and the eyes"

"I think i should add some more glitters here to emphasize my eyes and i think i should wear my contacts. hmmmm"

"After that i will now apply the cushion and the natural cherry lipstick"

"And dont forgot about the blush on and tadaahhhhh its done" Jihyo said as she stood up to and check Yoongi.

"Wahhhh yeppuda hahahaha" She said but Yoongi roll his eyes and sigh loudly.

"Why did i even agree to this" He replied but deep down he kinda like it because he just stare at her the whole time she is busily doing his make up.

-

For the whole week they follow Jihyo's strict routine by doing exercises at home and running every night at the park.

A day before her audition Jihyo is now heading at school with Yoongi.

"What time is your audition?" He ask while biting his breakfast.

"2 in the afternoon so i already inform my teachers about it and i ask them if i can go home early. Luckily they understand and let me go off early" She said.

"I cant send you. I dont have a excuse to go early" He replied. Yoongi felt dissapointed that he cant send her Jihyo to her most awaited audtion.

He wanted to cheer her up and take her nervousness away. 

He promise to support her no matter what.

"That fine oppa i truly understand" She said as she throw him a cute smile.

"I'll just pick you up after and buy you a yummy dinner" He said and gave her a rare sight. Which is a smile.

Jihyo stop walking and face him. She looks up, pinch Yoongi's cheek and laugh him.

"Waahhhh you smile hahahaha" She said but Yoongi immediately glare at her. 

"Gomawo Yoongi oppa" She said and Yoongi sudden smile somehow take her nervousness away.

-

Its around 1 when Jihyo went home to change to her audition outfit which is located at Yoongi's room. She ask him the key to his room because Jihyo has 2 little sister who are very sneaky and might wear her outfit.

She her parents about it and are very excited to her audition.

As she reach Yoongi's room, she quickly did her make up she practice with Yoongi. 

Its funny how most of her memories are filled with her and Yoongi's fun time together.

After that she and her team all gather at the audtion place. They all travel to seoul by riding a bus. They are very glad to be there, the place is very beautiful and so the people are.

They are all nervous but still practicing while the audition havent start. The line was very long, They are some solo, doubles but most all the participant are in group.

"We can do it" She said while her voice is shaking.

She text her family and Yoongi that they are already there.

Yoongi can not use his phone at school but he kept it hidden to his legs to reply to her texts and cheer her up.

Min Yoongi:

'What do you want to eat tonight?'

He said that because he wanted to make relax and not think much about the audition. To kinda ease her nervousnes away.

Park Jihyi:

'Can you buy me a tart and ice cream?' 

Then she smile. She really appreciate and thought Yoongi is very cute and nice sometimes.

Min Yoongi:

'Okey. Anything else you want to add? '

Park Jihyo:

'Can we eat ramyum with cheese and kimbap too?'

Min Yoongi:

'Okey ill buy that later. I will pick you up at the bus station later'

'You can do it. Dont be nervous.'

Then Jihyo cannot contain her happiness upon reading that. 

After that the line started to move because the audition has start and then Jihyo and her team are now starting.

She feel extra nervous and drying but she couldnt be like this. She took a deep breath they began to show case their talents together.

Jihyo position in their group is a main vocalist and lead dancer.

After the audition she felt very satisfied to their performance since no one commit a wrong steps and they do well just like what they had practice every week.

As they look at the 7 judges infront they doesnt have a pleasing look. They just have a poker face and whispering to each other.

"Okey thank you for your performance. It was quite good" One of the judges said and kept on complimenting them but then the judge infront is now satisfied.

"I actually dont like your performance since it has no impact at all. You. You can hit the higher part but i dont see something special in you, You not interesting to watch. Im sorry sweetie but idols must be eye catching. Yes you are pretty but i think we are looking for more. more. more. more." He said as he pointed Jihyo who lower her head and about to cry. 

"Im sorry but i dont think i can choose any from your group" He said and they all bow their heads and say thank you.

After that they all went outside and sob together.

They hug each other and felt so dissapointed. 

"How can i face my family,friends and Yoongi now? after this huhu" Jihyo mumbled to herself and kept on sobbing.

She did not expect to get accept at all but she did not also expect that harsh critics. She know that dreaming as an idol is very hard and almosy impossible since the world they living have a bunch of more talented and good looking people. 

After that they now go home and ride a bus once again.

In the bus she kept on crying silently and she did not reply to any texts anymore. 

She felt so sad and disapointed to herself so much. She felt like she did not gave her all. 

She keep on remembering the words that the judge said to her earlier. She cant stop crying even though she is exhausted.

After an hour of traveling they now arrive at the Daegu bus station. She pick her bag and say goodbye to her team who are also crying nonstop and look very down just like her.

On the other hand Yoongi is already at the bus station and waiting for Jihyo's arrival but he kept on texting and calling her she is not picking up. He grow worried so just went extra early at the station to wait up for her.

A few hours have passed and he a bus arriving that is from seoul. He stood up and look at the passengers who are going out until he saw her.

She look very sad and hiccuping every a few minutes.

He quickly walk towards her and called her.

"Jihyo!" He said and Jihyo slowly look around to see him.

"Are you okey?" He ask and hug her suddenly. He did not expect to do that but the face he saw from her gave him the strength to hug her.

He slowly caress her back and Jihyo broke down and cry.

For a few minutes she kept on crying and Yoongi us just there to calm her down and wait for her.

"Are you okey now? Do you want to eat ramyun and kimbap and also ice cream and tart?" He suggested to lighten up her emotion. Jihyo just nodded at him and tried to smile but failed miserably.

"Its fine. Come on lets go home. I prepare the food at my room" He simply said and he took her bag from her and they started to get home.