Destiny

The Best of Me

Everyone was having so much fun now on Jackson's birthday party. All drinks are free, the music is lively and it mesmerized the people in the club. 

As for Yugyeom. While he was dancing and drinking his beer he notice that Jihyo was not in her seat anymore. 

He stop dancing and scan the whole club to look if where she is. 

Then when he suddenly saw her walking she looks like she came from the bathroom but Yugyeom notice how she kept on wiping her eyes.

"Did she cry?" Yugyeom ask himself as he felt worried to her. He started to walk to her when he notices a man who came from the same direction she came from.

Yugyeom stop for a while to see who it is. 

Min Yoongi. Jihyo's ex boyfriend. 

He notice how Suga look so lost. He look preoccupied as he walk slowly. 

". Did they talk?" Yugyeom ask himself again nervously and he now walk straight to where Jihyo is.

Yes. Yugyeom secretly like Jihyo for 3 years now. He really cant help himself from falling for her. She is charming, talented, beautiful and optimistic. 

On the passed 3 years. Yugyeom was the one who is always there for Jihyo. He comforted her when she is crying. He cheer her up when she is feeling down. He stay beside her when she thought that the world has turn its back to her. He was there through hardships and fortune.

And he will never forget how his heart started to beat for her. It was very quick and unexpected.

It was the day when Jihyo went to the JYP Entertainment for her audition. Yugyeom was already a JYP trainee back then and he came to her audition. To cheer her up but things happened more than that. 

To her audition she sang Breathe by Lee Hi.

Everyone felt like crying after she sang that. That was the very first moment Yugyeom heart skip a beat. It was too foreign for him since he never experience it before. 

But the judges asked her to sing another song and what she sang next make him fall for her unintentionally.

Jihyo sang next was Fine by Taeyeon. 

All of the judges stood up and clap on how beautiful and amazing her audition was. Because of that Jihyo ended up being the Main vocalist of Twice. 

But up until Yugyeom did not tell his feelings for Jihyo. He is scared because he know how she got hurt from her last relationship and he doesnt want to make things awkward between them.

So all this time Yugyeom was contented of the friendship he and she shared together but deep sown in his heart Yugyeom dream of confessing to her one day. 

Fast forward.

Yoongi woke up late to his bedroom in his apartment in UN Village in Seoul. 

As he woke up his mind was immediately filled Jihyo memories from last night. Yoongi was bothered and cannot sleep last night because of what she said last night to him.

"So she never date anyone for the passed 3 years" He murmur and cant help but smile.

"But what is she doing with Yugyeom next day after we broke up? I.....i think uhmmm...i.." Due to Yoongi's frustration he messed his hair up and scream from annoyance.

"I badly need to talk to her. I wanna know why" He said then he went straight to his bathroom to take a bath.

After showering he received a phone call from Rm.

"Hey.."

"Okey."

"I'll be there in a few minutes"

So basically Rm and Suga have an schedule today. The two boys will have breakfast first after Rm's mini photoshoot and meeting with some of the leaders like him in each kpop group.

Rm invite him to wait up at the set for only 30 minutes then they will have breakfast together and go to there schedule next.

Suga just simply wore a white plain shirt, wore a gucci jacket and jeans. Then he hop on his car.

When Yoongi arrive at the set. He was immediately greeted by alot of stuffs,managers and idols.

He went straight to where Namjoon is sitting in a chair with a make up artist and hair stylist. He greeted his manager who was there in the corner drinking coffee.

"Hyung the photoshoot might be done in 20 minutes" Rm explain to him and he just nodded then sit next to his manager. 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae Rm and......uhmmm...Suga" Jihyo suddenly said from nowhere. She was actually instructed by her manager to greet all the idols in the set since she is the only one from a rookie girl group. 

Jihyo felt nervous today because a very scary noona was here. Actually they have a unfortunate incident with her. Before, when Twice went to a variety show with them to promote their group and new song, they happen to have a interaction with her. But that interaction went viral and most of the knetizens judge that member because she spoke ill to them. 

From that moment. That idol got annoyed and angry to them.

And Jihyo did not expect Yoongi to be since this photoshoot was only for the member of each group whos position was leader.

Yoongi quickly look at her and can not believe he saw her again. His heart was beating so fast again. 

The two lock gaze once again but then Jihyo again quickly look away. Yoongi smirk and was glad he accept Namjoon's request. 

For the whole time Yoongi was looking at Jihyo's. She really did change. Her body look very toned and matured but her height is still the same. He cant help but smile. 

And her face. Her eyes are still the same big and sparkling. She look very very beautiful now. I bet a lot boys are trying to hit on her. He suddenly went to his cold expression. 

Jihyo felt uncomfortable posing because that idol noona was here. 

"Jihyo!! Act natural! Stop messing the photoshoot" The camera director shout to her. She notice everyone look at her and felt very embarrassed and sorry. 

She quickly said sorry but then the scary noona look at her and laugh as she put her hand to . 

Jihyo unfortunately lose her confidence and got scold for a couple of times. The camera director got pissed to her. So Jihyo ask her manager to buy everyone a drink as a sign of saying sorry to them.

Yoongi felt annoyed upon hearing all the insult from the camera director. 

After the photoshoot Jihyo gave each and everyone a drink and said sorry. Most of the stuff felt fluttered to her sincere gesture and notice how kind she is. 

Yoongi was melting right now. He cant help it because she is still the same kind and cute girl he grow up with.

"Jihyossi i have to go now. Wait for up Manager Min okey? I need to drive the maknaes to there photoshoot right now. Im sorry for leaving you. Cheer up!!" Then Jihyo's manager left her. Twice have unexpectedly earned alot of individual offers since their group boom.

The idol noona notice all the compliment Jihyo's received after she gave the drinks to everyone. She felt pissed and very annoyed to her right now. 

She quickly think of a plan to embarrassed her in able for her to know her place. 

When Jihyo was about to gave the drink to the idol noona. She stop and instead ask the idol noona's stuff to lend the drink to her. When Jihyo and stuff who is holding drink went to the idol noona who look kinda pissed now. 

"Im so sorry for the inconveniences i did Sunbaemin. I will surely work hard next time-" Jihyo suddenly scream because the drink was accidentally pour to her dress. 

Everyone look at them. The stuff was accidentally hit by the Idol noona causing for the drink to pour to Jihyo's dress and Noona's dress.

"Why did you get on the way Jihyo?!!!" The idol noona voice raise and blame Jihyo. Jihyo eyes widen because all she know that she is only standing straight infront of her and trying to apologize. 

"I did not noona" She said. "I was only standing straight infront of you...I did not get on your way" She said.

"Ah so your saying i was lying and it was my fault?! Huh?!!" She exploded and she was pointing on Jihyo's chest now. 

"Look what you did to my dress?! Do you know how expensive it was?! Ofcourse you dont kno-" She was shouting at her face now and Jihyo had her head down trying to hold her tears.

Everyone in set are looking at them now and no one dare to talk because they know how awful that idol noona real attitude behind the camera.

Yoongi cant not hold it anymore so he quickly walk in front of them. He put his Gucci jacket to her ruined dress and then he grab Jihyo's hand. 

The idol noona was so shock that Yoongi grab her hand and they walk away. She know how famous BTS was domestically and internationally. 

Suga and Rm's manager was shock to his sudden action. He quickly run to them and tried to explain to everyone that Yoongi was a total gentleman, that he doesnt like it and cant stand it when a person was being bullied and so on. 

The manager tried to persuade anyone on jumping into conlcusion. While Rm was amazed on how cool his hyung look when he did that. 

He was excited to tell the story to s on how it look like they are shooting for a drama. 

Yoongi stop walking now and let go of her hand. They are now in the parking area. Infront of his car. 

He click his car remote and it make a sound and open up automatically. 

"Go inside now Jihyo" He said coldly. Jihyo was hesitating and was not really to herself now because of the incident.

Yoongi open the door for her and help her go inside then he walk around and ride his car too.

He start the car engine and they go now. He is planning to send her to his house to lend her clothes.

He saw earlier that her dress become see through after it was wet. Her bra and chest become very visible. 

"Please just send me in some store and uhmmm can you please lend me some money amd your cellhpone. My manager left me and she forgot to gave me my bag. I cannot go home looking like this. My members will get worried and will surely ask me question" She explain to him as she wipe her tears whos falling.

She remain her head down because she is embarrassed and shy. She have no choice but to ask for his help.

And out of all the people Yoongi was the one who help her. 

"No. I cannot send you to any store. Its public and they might start a rumour about you" He said coldly. He tried to look at her because he can hear her soft sobs. 

"But??!" Then a sudden call interrupt them.

Yoongi asnwer the call through his Car touch screen.

"Hyung!!" Rm said.

"Waee?" Suga said.

"Did you go with the twice member? Our manager was looking for you" Rm said.

"Im going to lend her my clothes. We are heading to my house now" Suga said that shock Jihyo. 

"What??!! I cannot go to your house. No way stop the car!" Jihyo said out of her shock. She doesnt care if Rm could hear her.

"Jihyo!! stop that! Do you want us to get in an accident!!" Suga shout because Jihyo suddenly hold the steering wheel.

"Jihyo?? She is Jihyo hyung?! Okey hyung take your time. I'll go talk to our manager" Rm suddenly said.

"Kamsahamnida Namjoon!" Yoongi smirk but then Jihyo slap his arm.

"Did he know me? Yahhhh! stop the car!" Jihyo said but Yoongi drive very fast that cause Jihyo to got scared and shut and hold tight to his car.

After a few minutes they now arrive at a very secure and high end building. They are now in UN Village.

Jihyo was amazed on how beautiful it was here. She kept on looking through the window.

Yoongi smile at her cute reaction and he go out. 

"Come on" He said but Jihyo did not move.

"Its safe here. The security was very good thats why i cause to live here. And if you dont want to come out then enjoy yourself there then" Then Yoongi started to walk trying to trick her and then Jihyo quickly go out from his car. 

She tried to hide her face with jacket as she walk slowly. 

Yoongi laugh at her goofiness. 

Oh gosh i miss her so much! Yoongi thought.

After they ride the elevator they are now in Yoongi's floor. 

Jihyo cannot believe her eyes when they enter his house. It was enormous. The has too much space. The house was design in a High ceiling. The place was very clean and minimalist. 

Her jaw drop knowing how beautiful it was inside.

"You must be super rich" Jihyo mumble to herself as she still look around. But then Jihyo suddenly felt the difference between them now. Jihyo was still struggling. She needs to pay for the dress of the noona even though it was not her problem. While Yoongi own this very very expensive house. 

"Take a seat. I'll just go get you a clean clothes" Yoongi said then he went to a room. 

Jihyo take a seat at the big gray couch. She turn her head to every corner to look around. She was really amazed to his house. It looks like a bachelor penthouse.

The living room was so big. It has a huge gray couch and a white fur rag and a glass center table. Beside the couch it has another black one seater couch and infront it has a massive flat screen t.v. that was attach in the wall. While to its right side it has a huge glass window but the blinds are rolled up.

On the top of the living room it has a mesmerizing chandelier that compliment well the overall picture of the living room.

"You can use my bedroom to change your clothes. I left a clean towel in my bed if you wanted to wipe yourself" Yoongi said as he was walking towards Jihyo. Then he gave his clean clothes to her and pointed the direction of his bedroom.

Jihyo quickly stood up, trying her best to look at him and she got the clothes and went straight to the bedroom.

"Kamsahamnida sunbaemin...." She said when she heading to his bedroom.

As Jihyo enter his bedroom. She was is shock again. Every part of his is just beautiful.

Sister is shookt!

The whole bedroom was simply for look very good. The wall and ceiling is white. It has a gray king size bed in the middle. The white pillow and bed sheet in light gray.Infront of the bed It has a 1 seater chair and a small glass table and another gray fur rag under. And full t.v. screen and another huge window in the side. 

Jihyo quickly change her wet clothes to his clean and smell so good clothes. Yoongi gave her a simpl gray hoodie and black shorts that reach to her knees. 

She unconciously smile while looking at her clothes then she fold her dirty clothes.

After she went out from his bedroom. She saw Yoongi sitting in the couch who look very serious and preoccupied.

Jihyo stood infront of him and bow her head. 

"Jihyoo....Uhhhh.....Can we please talk about what happen 3 years ago....." Yoongi hesitantly said. He kept on looking at her then swifting to looking down.

Even though it happened 3 years ago. He still has many questions which bothered him up until now. He need answer to clear up his mind and his clenching heart.

Jihyo felt very nervous now upon hearing that. Jihyo look at him.

"Last night...You said that you never date anyone after we broke up 3 years ago but i saw you and Yugyeom going out to your dorm. He. Jihyo.... he was helping you to carry your things. Jihyo we just broke up then next day i saw you with a man" Yoongi said. He sound very frustrated. He did not dare to look at her because up until his heart was in pain whenever he remember that scenario.

"And i receive a message before we broke up. A message from our former neighbour. He said that he saw you. A guy who has expensive car drop you off. I tried to ask you this but you did not answer me. Is that Yugyeom too?" He ask then he clench his teeth which tighten his jaw.

Jihyo sigh first before answering. She think that it was really time for them to have a proper talk about what happen 3 years ago.

But she decided to not tell him about everything especially the part where she almost got . She doesnt want to open that bad memory again. 

"Last 3 years ago the guy who drop me off was the investor of my company where i used to train. We met each other at the bus station by accident then he offer me a ride to Daegu since he was also heading there. Thats it. That was not even important and yes. Yes, what you saw after we broke up is true. I was with Yugyeom. I ask for his help because after we broke up, i also ended my contract with my company" Jihyo explain to him. She tried to sound okey. 

Everytime she remember that night. She felt very scared and helpless. 

Yoongi quickly shift his body to her when he hear that she left her company after they broke up.

"What? Why did you suddenly left your company? What happen? Isnt you broke up with because they forbid their trainees in dating? And didnt you call me to help you move your things. Jihyo you know how much i care about you" He asked with so much concern.

Jihyo look at him and she quickly look away. Jihyo felt like crying now.

"I just had a problem with problem my former company. It doesnt matter anymore. And i tried to call you that night but you did not pick up..... I guess you are very angry to me. I accpeted that. I was the one to blame to. I understand that you are hurt and you dont want to talk to me anymore" Jihyo said. Her lips are trembling now.

Yoongi glare at her. He felt like crying also but he was trying so hard not to.

"Jihyo you dont know what ive been through that day!!!" He said as he look straight at her now.

"It was the worst day of my life. After you broke up with me i went straight to work. But then i wasnt in my right mind during that timw and i was unfortunately got into a accident. I was in a hit and run incident" He said his tears are flowing now but he tried to sound okey.

Jihyo was so shock to hear that. Her eyes widen and she place her hands to her wide open mouth. She could not believe that happened to him. Tears also fall from her eyes.

"I lost my cellphone and I lost you. Then next day even though my whole body was in pain i go to your dorm to look for you but i saw you and Yugyeom. I thought you are cheating on me. I thought you lied to me. I was confused!!" He said with so much pain.

"I grow hatred towards you after that. I wanted to hurt in able for you feel how much pain i was into but Jihyo...... I cant! Because you know i can not do that to you! I was so inlove with you that even though i witnessed you and Yugyeom after we broke up but i still my heart is beating for you. My heart was still rooting for you up until now!!!" Yoongi cannot hold back his pain anymore and he just burst. 

Jihyo is crying so much right now. It felts like they just broke up today because the pain still felt fresh.

"Im sorryyy. Im so so sorryyyyy. Im sorryyyyy. I did not know. Im sorryyyy. im soorrryyyy" Jihyo kept on saying sorry. 

But then a phone call interrupt them. Yoongi's phone rang. He doesnt want to answer it since they are in a serious falk right now but he saw that it was from Namjoon.

Yoongi stood up and went to his bedroom leaving Jihyo in the living room crying. He wipe his tears and answer the call.

"Hello joon?"

"Hyung you need to hurry up and send her here immediately. I just talk to her manager and make a great excuse"

"What did you say?"

"I said that i felt very worried to her so i ask my other manager to lend her my clothes so he drove her to my house amd lend her house. I told her that it was rest assured she was safe and that you guys are now heading here. Hyung please hurry up so that he cant see you dropping her off!! She just go now to bring her clothes. She thanked me for helping out Jihyo" 

"Jinjja? Kamsahamnida Joon. I swear. Thank you so much. I will be treating you bfast and lunch today. Thank you so much. We will head there now" 

"I got you hyung!! And i think its destiny that you two meet again after 3 years. Let's talk later. See you hyung" Then Yoongi cut the call and sit to his bed. 

Heyyyy guys hahahahaha My class will now resume tommorrow!! 😭💔