House Date

The Best of Me

During that night Jihyo was still sad and still shock about the incident that happened in the mama parking lot. Thought the girls and her manager tried to make smile and comfort her.

But despite of that Jihyo show them a smile as an appreciation to her girls and managers effort.

Once they arrive at home.The manager talk to her that she should to not use internet. Do not look to any of her social media account because tonight they might be the talk of everyone.

Jihyo understand that then she head inside the house. 

Jihyo tried to forgot what happened just earlier as she went inside her room. She notice that Mina was wearing her long padded jacket and already wearing a face mask.

She look up to Mina but Mina quickly walk away but what bother Jihyo the most was that she saw Mina wiping her tears away.

"What happen to her?" Jihyo ask herself as she wonder on what happen to her.

Jihyo sat on her bed to check her phone. She saw a lot of messages from the same industries friends,  some employees in the JYPE and even Suga oppa.

Min Yoongi Oppa:

'I heard what happened. Im sorry i am not with you at that time'

'I hope you are okey'

'Rest well. Its okey, do not worry about what happened earlier.'

'We can cancel our date tommorrow if you want to take a rest. I totally understand. Goodnight!'

She even saw 3 missed calls from him.

She cant help but smile as she felt the butterflies in her stomach. Then Jihyo went to the bathroom to take a bath to relax and wash away the bad scenarios.

After taking a bath Jihyo just wore a simple pajama shorts and a sleeveless pajama top. She was busily brushing her hair when a ringtone interrupt her.

But the ringtone was not hers but she did check her phone but her phone was not ringing. She tried to look for the ringing cellphone . Then she reach on Mina's bed. 

There it is. The cellphone ringing.

My love calling.....

Jihyo eyes widen when she saw the caller id. Who in the world is it. She ask herself.

Jihyo doesnt know if its okey to answer the call or just leave it ringing.

But then the ringing stop and Jihyo saw 11 missed calls from My love. 

Jihyo decided to ignore the call and resume on brushing her hair. She check the time and it was 9 pm and she was wondering on why Mina was still not here. 

Jihyo then decided to go down to check Mina if she was just in the kitchen or hanging out with the girls donwstairs.

As she went out from their room, she went straight at the kitchen but Mina was not there. Then she went to the living room where Nayeon and Jeongyeon are there watching a drama with Momo.

"Unnies did you see Mina?" She ask then she did not join the girls in the couch who are laying comfortably in their pajamas.

"She went out" Momo answer her and she look at her curiously.

"Why?" Momo ask her. Nayeon and Jeongyeon also look ay Jihyo because of that.

"Uhmmm. I was just wondering why she is not here yet....." Jihyo answer hesistantly. The girls notice that as she goes on.

"And?" Nayeon ask. Nayeon stood up and went closer to Jihyo. She was not sure if she was still worried about what happened in the mama parking lot or what.

"Are you okey?" She also added. She tilt her head sidewards to look at her expression. 

"Yes. I am okey hehe. The manager already console me. I was just wondering where did she go because she left her phone and a caller kept on calling. I dont know if i should answer it or not" She explained to her.

Jeongyeon and Momo did not mind them at all because the drama they are watching was too good.

"Then answer it. Tell the caller that Mina went out so that it wont be worried or just to inform it" She suggested. 

"Araso unnie. I'll head back to my room now" She said but then Nayeon hold her hand that cause Jihyo to stop. 

She look back and she saw that Nayeon was smiling at her.

"Forgot what happened earlier. Just think that we won a daesang today. Let's go out tommorrow and go shopping!!" Nayeon said as she throw her a gummy smile. Then Nayeon unexpectedly hug her tightly. 

Momo and Jeongyeon saw that so the two quickly get up and join the hug too.

"Best leader in the world!! Park Jihyo of Twice!" Jeongyeon said and the girls laugh at her.

Jihyo then with a warm heart went back to their room.

But then Mina's phone is still ringing. Jihyo decided to answer the call this time.

"Hello??? Aegi. Aegi. Im sorry. Im so so sorry Mina. I didnt mean to make you cry" Jihyo eyes widen when she hear the caller. It was a guy.

Is this mina's boyfriend? but the voice sounds very familiar but she wasnt sure who is it.

"I was just blinded by the jealousy so i got mad at you. I sorry. I didnt meant what i said earlier. I love you so much" 

Jihyo put her hands to due to the unbelievable things she heard right now.

"Pleaseee. We promise that we will never break up. Mina aegi pleasseeee. Im very sorry" The guy kept on pleading. 

But then Jihyo recognize a bit of his voice but she wasnt 100% sure if it was him or not.

"Who is this? Is this Bambam?" Jihyo ask.

The other line didnt answer for a moment but then...

"Hello? Who is this? Wheres Mina?" The guy ask. 

"I ask you first. And Mina went out and she left her phone. I just want to inform you that Mina still didnt go home. So who is this?" Jihyo ask again.

"Are you Jihyossi?" The guy ask. Jihyo have this feeling that it was really Bambam.

"Yes this is Jihyo. And you are?" She said.

"Jihyossi. This is Bambam. Can you please help me with Mina? We got into an agruement because of what happened earlier. I got jealous thats why we fought. It was my fault. I didnt know that Mina wouldnt want to contact me anymore" Bambam said. He sound very worried and you can hear that he did cry.

"Yahhh Bambam!! You are dating our Mina?!" Jihyo ask.

"Yess i am. I am glad that it was you who caught us. You are my chingu so please help me out tonight. I can not let this night pass without us being okey" Bambam said.

Jihyo somehow said yes and decided to help him out. 

Bambam ask Jihyo that when Mina go home, she has to ask her to help her go in the park where the two always go when they are secretly sneaking out to go on a date.

And there Bambam is waiting for them and they will talk.

After the phone call. Jihyo quickly change her outfit. She just wore a simple black cassie body con fitted dress. She then top it with a long coat. 

After a few minutes. Mina luckily went home and she went straight to their room.

"Jihyossi. Nayeon unnie said you are looking for me?" Mina ask her as she went inside. She saw that Jihyo was dress in her brown long coat. 

"Where are you going?" She ask but then Jihyo quickly run to her.

"Mina can you please help me out tonight? I was going to meet someone but i cant go out alone. Please?" She started her acting and Jihyo ask but then she notice that Mina look like she cried alot.

Mina was hesitant to help her but then since she was so close to Jihyo she decided to help her tonight. And She also agree because she needs distraction to ignore her love.

After that, the two went out. The 3 girls who are watching a drama saw them but Jihyo said that they will just go out. 

The girls thought that Jihyo needed to unwind and Mina was there to go out with her. The girls somehow felt relieve to that.

Jihyo got a taxi for them and she ask the driver to send them to a park.

Inside the car. Mina was just too quiet as always. While Jihyo was thinking of a plan on how she is going spend her time waiting for the two to reconcile.

After a few minutes, the two reach there destination. Jihyo kept on looking at her girly face if she will somehow notice that this park is the place where Bambam and Mina always go. 

But Mina was too occupied with her sadness.

"Let's go walk a bit. My friend is waiting there" Jihyo said as she hold Mina's hand and lead her where Bambam is waiting for them.

The two arrive at the destination where Bambam was supposedly be waiting for them. But to Jihyo's shock Bambam was not there yet.

Jihyo doesnt know what to do so she look at Mina who look very lost in her thoughts. But then a car suddenly park beside them.

It was a familiar black expensive car. Mina quickly look at the car and her expression immediately change from being frown to being hopeful.

Her Face lights up even more when Bambam open the car of his door and run towards Mina. He was holding a  bouquet of flowers wrap in a black elegant paper.

Bambam didnt care whether Jihyo was here or not. He literally run towards Mina and hug her tightly. 

Mina couldnt contain her feelings so she melt in his arms and she cried. Mina kept on punching Bambam chest. Bambam suddenly kiss her temple and chuckle. 

Jihyo was too amazed on how the two are so inlove with each other. She never see this coming that Mina would date Bambam because even though Bambam is always teasing Mina, she never thought that she will like him too. 

"Im so so sorry my love. Please forgive me" Bambam said as he kept on hugging Mina. Hes planning on taking her on a date tonight. 

Jihyo is so stun at the scenario that just happen. It was just too lovely and touching how they easily forgive each other by hugging.

"Thank you my chingu Jihyo!! hahahaha" Bambam said after the romantic scene of the two. Mina was too shy to even face Jihyo. 

Jihyo laugh too and high five him.

"How did you know i am dating him? Since when?" Mina ask her as the two are now seatted in a bench in the park.

"Just earlier, when you left your phone" She said. 

"Oh by the way Jihyossi. Is it okey if i take Mina out right now? Do you want me to drive you home or you have somewhere to go?" Bambam shamelessly ask her, he was scratching the back of his hair and hoping she will say yes.

"Dont worry about me. I have someone who will pick me up. My friend will pick me up" Jihyo answer but the truth she is not sure if he is available right now.

Jihyo bite her lip after saying that. 

"Are you sure Jihyo?" Mina hold Jihyo hand and look worried.

"Yes, i am sure hehe. But kept in mind that we should go home together no matter what Myoui Mina. So that we can come up with the idea together and the girls wont be suspicious of us" Jihyo wisely expalin and smile at her.

"Go now. Enjoy your date and dont get caught!!" Jihyo cheerfully said and wave her hand to them. 

On the other hand. Suga went straight to his childhood bestfriend house. Ace.

Yoongi was always hanging out with him eversince the two meet again. Yoongi was so happy to see him and Ace too.

Suga happen to introduce Ace to a lot of producer he knew. Because he know how talented and ambitious he is.

The two are now having a beer while hanging in Ace new studio. Luckily after Suga introduce to a lot of producer. Ace earned alot of money from selling his works.

"Btw have you seen the social media? It was filled of your Jihyo stories. Mama was just too messy tonight" Ace said as he drink his beer. Suga just stare at him.

Ace know that Suga was still inlove with her up until now but what he doesnt know that the two started dating as of today.

"I was really worried to her. Her company in security i guess" He said. But then his cellphone suddenly ring and ligjts up.

Park Jihyo Aegi calling....

Yoongi was too suprise. He quickly answer the call. He put down his glass of liqour.

Ace notice how his expression change from being cold to joyous. 

Ace smirk at his sudden excitement.

"Hello?" Suga.

"Oppa? Are you busy right now?" Jihyo ask.

"No... Why? Are you okey?" Suga ask. Then he look at his Ace who is watching him attentively. Suga glare at him and he just burst his laugh.

Suga stood up to go out and went to Ace balcony.

"I am fine but can you pick me up right now? hmmm?" Jihyo ask.

"Right now? Ofcourse but what about your members? are you allowed to go out this hour?" Suga ask. Maybe Jihyo wanted to unwind he thought.

"I am actually outside our dorm hehe. I was in the park near our dorm" She said.

"What are you doing there? and who are you with?" He ask.

"I was alone here. I'll explain everything later" Jihyo said.

"What?!! Jihyoyah!! Aish!! Alright i'll be there. Wait for me. Be safe okey?" He said as he quickly went back Ace recording room.

"Bro i have to go now. Thanks for the drink!! Lets meet again next time" Suga quickly get his wallet and car keys. He didnt even wait for his reply as he quickly ride his car as fast as he can to reach her destination.

After a few minutes Yoongi arrive at the park where Jihyo was waiting.

Its was almost 10pm and Jihyo was alone in the bench. She doesnt know if there are still people here at this hour.

Jihyo felt relax and meditated being alone in a cold breeze and a very quiet night.

A car suddenly pulls up behind her. She stood up and Yoongi quickly went out from his car.

He never felt this adreline rush like this before. 

When he arrive he quickly run towards Jihyo and Hug her tightly too. 

Jihyo was too stun to his sudden action. 

"Im okey hahaha" Jihyo said as she tried to hug him back. The warm feeling of his hug was just too soothening.

"What are you doing here?" He ask as they seperated from the hug. Yoongi lead her to his car passenger seat.

"Bambam and Mina reconcile here. I help the two secret couple hahaha it was too romantic and corny" She said. Yoongi cannot believe it too but what else is impossible? Every idol must be dating in secrets too.

"Really? Wow" He said.

"I know right but they already left to go on a date" She said. Yoongi quickly look at her to .

"Do you want to go on a date with me right now?" He chuckle but he never expect Jihyo to say yes because its too late and fans might recognize them. 

"Why not? haha i mean i promise Mina that we should go home together in able for the girls to not get suspicious of us. And i dont know what time the two will be done" She said as she stick her tongue at him. Yoongi chuckle at her cutie charm.

He cant help but to hug her and squeeze her.

"You are so cute. I think we can wait for them at my house?" He suggested because that was only the safest place for them to date and enjoy. Jihyo nodded at him.

Then the two drive to his luxurious house in UN Village.

-

When the two arrived at Yoongi's house. Though its midnight Yoongi wanted to protect Jihyo's identity to the public. So before they went out, he purposely wear his black bucket hat to her head. 

Jihyo quickly look at him. She felt shy to his sudden action and then she fix her coat before going out.

Yoongi went out first, then Jihyo. The two walk straight up to his floor.

Once the two enter his house. Jihyo was still amazed by the interior design of his modern house. Yoongi saw her reaction and chuckle at her.

Yoongi hold her hand to lead her in his living room because she is too busy looking around. 

"You can put your coat here" He said to her while pointing at the couch. Jihyo snap from her gazing and look at him. She just shyly smile at him at she began to her coat.

Jihyo reveal her simple but stunning black body con dress. It really emphasize her round chest and small waist.

Yoongi didnt even try to hide his amusement to Jihyo simple outfit. He literally check her out and act like its nothing.

Oh well, perks of being a boyfriend.

"Yahhh stop staring oppa!! hahahaha" Jihyo tried to make fun of his boyfriend because he is being too obvious. Jihyo sit in the couch and tried to hide her dress with a huge dior pillow. 

Yoongi raised his left eyebrows and acted like glaring at her. Jihyo then stick her tongue out to him and laugh.

Yoongi laugh too. So he went closer to her and he slowly sit next to her.

He then wrap his left arm to her small waist and tried to gave her a hug. And he suddenly start on poking her waist where Jihyo felt very ticklish.

Jihyo kept on laughing and moving. 

"Yahhh you cant just hug me hahahaha" She said in between laughter and trying to move away from Yoongi's poke. 

The two kept on playing around. Jihyo tried to get out from Yoongi's arms while Yoongi was still poking her waist and tummy area.

"I can. This is an Advantage of being a boyfriend" Yoongi said while laughing too and then he stop. 

To his suprise, Yoongi was now on the top of Jihyo. He just stare at her breathing so hard from moving so much. Her hair was messy.

She looks hot with a messy hair. He Thought. 

Yoongi slowly fixed her hair and brush it using his fingers. Jihyo also join him in fixing her hair. 

Things become kinda awkward after that, so Yoongi decided to get away from her. Jihyo then sit back properly and still fixing her hair. 

"Btw did you have dinner?" Yoongi ask while staring at her mesmerizing beauty.

"Yes, at home. What about you? are you hungry oppa?" Jihyo ask him then she look at him. Yoongi just shook his head.

"What?? But its already late. Why? Didnt you go home after the award show?" In her mind, Jihyo wanted to atleast cook for him but she is not really good in cooking. 

"I did but i only change my clothes and went straight to Ace studio and have a couple of beer..." He confessed. Yoongi unconciously reach for Jihyo's fingers and play with it.

Jihyo felt soft for him. She smile.

"Ohh Ace hyung? The Ace from Daegu town? Your bestfriend? wooooow!!" She said feeling astonish to his story.

"Yes" He just answer her still not paying attention to her but to her fingers only.

"Im glad that you guys are still in line with each other. But arent you hungry oppa? and you didnt tell me you were drinking but you drive" Jihyo said trying scold her and he suddenly look at her with a very cute expression.

Can you believe it? He is just too soft and unmasked when he is with her.

"A bit. Do you want a cake? I have one in my fridge. Bighit Entertainment staff gave us a cake each" He said. He stood up and went straight to get a cake but Jihyo follow behind.

Jihyo was craving for a cake since last night but they have to go on a diet for the preparation to Mama's red carpet and event.

Jihyo was too happy to see and eat a cake right now. Finally her craving will be fulfilled. 

Yoongi open the fridge but the cute and small Jihyo fit her head to Yoongi's arm and her head pop inside the fridge to look too.

Yoongi was too daze to her cuteness and small body.

So Yoongi back away a bit to let her go look inside the fridge first but then he got an awesome idea to hug her from behind.

And so he did. Yoongi wrap his arms to Jihyo small waist from behind. Jihyo didnt mind him at all and she get the box of the cake and took to his huge table. Still with a  Yoongi clinging to her back.

Yoongi let go from her and he go get a small plate and a knife and fork.

The two get a huge slice of cake and went back to his living room.

Together they hear Jihyo phone ringing. Jihyo rush over to answer the call from Mina.

"Hello?" Jihyo.

"Annyeong chingu!! I just want to inform you that Mina will not able to come home tonight. She got drunk from the wine we drank tonight. I was a bit drunk too so i can not drive also. Dont worry i wont let bad things happen to her.." Bambam said in Mina cellphone. You can a bit of a hiccup from Bambam.

"Whattt??! Yahhh Bambam!!" Jihyo said and she stood up. Yoongi eyes widen while taking a bite from the yummy cake because of her sudden outburst.

"Chingu. Mina was already sleeping soundly in my bed. And dont worry too much, Mina and i are dating for a very long time now. Its not her first time to sleep here you know hahahaha soooo goodluck on your date with your friend. Goodnight my beautiful and very kind chinguuuuu" Bambam said who sound so tipsy. Then he ended the call quickly.

"Ohmygoshhhhh!! That sly boy" Jihyo said as her cheeks went reddish.

"Are you okey?" Yoongi ask her and he went closer to her.

"How can i go home now? Mina was going to stay the night at his boyfriend house because she got drunk" She explain as she sound so regretful.

"You can stay here. Do you want to sleep here?" Yoongi expressionlessly ask her whe still eating a cake. 

"Uhmmmm is that okey with you?" She shyly ask.

"Years ago you are not like this. You are shameless and you kept on wanting to sleep on my bed almost everynight" Yoongi suddenly said laughing and opening again the past.

"Yahhhh!!" Jihyo slap his biceps and glare at him.

"Im just kidding. Yes its okey with ofcourse" He said smiling at her. Yoongi then stand up and went to his room.

He get her a clean and fresh huge shirt and his gray usual shorts. Then he went back to gave this to her.

"Here you can use the bathroom first in my bedroom. I'll go wait you here" He said which show his gentleman side. He was always like this eversince they are young and naive.

"Thanks oppa" Then Jihyo went inside his room. Her cheeks are very red now because after many years this will be the first time they will share a bed together. 

After taking a bath, she went out wearing his clothes. 

Yoongi quickly watch her and smile at her.

With no make up on Jihyo beauty was unbelievable. 

"You look like my wife geez" He murmured and then he went straight to his room for his turn to take a bath. Jihyo bite her lips and look down.

Yoongi himself was feeling the nervevousness too.  

Just thinking about that make him feel so nervous.

Because now they are both adult. Back in the days he doesnt have any issue with the two of them sleeping in one bed even though they are already dating before.

He sighed so bad then went straight to his shower.

Meanwhile in the Bts group chat. Everyone are online and active in planning their outing that has been cancel by the Bighit Entertainment.

Rm and their manager talked a while a go. Their manager knew that the boys are planning go out and hang out whole day tommorrow somewhere but then because of the current controversy that circulate about the security of a company to the artist forbid them in going somewhere far and public.

Their manager suggested that they should just hang out in each others places.

So the boys are now voting on which house it is. They are planning to spend their whole day like from morning up until evening in that choosen house.

"I think the last one who will react to my message will be the host for tommorrow" Rm send his messages. Then he quicy react to it.

Jungkook being a competitive react using his customize emoji of purple heart. 

Jhope quickly react too and then V did the same.

Jimin was too nervouse upon seing the messages and lastly Jin thought he almost got lost but then they notice Yoongi was not online.

Everyone send a funny emoji and all decided to come visit Yoongi's house early in the morning.

The maknaes are in charge of the breakfast, while the middle are in charge of the dinner and last for dinner are the hyungs.

Rm suggested that he will bring a few beers for them to enjoy while hanging out.

But little did they know Suga spend the night with her girlfriend at his house.

😋👋