Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Namjoon

The Best of Me

Jihyo and Mina are now on there way home. Feeling extra nervous because they didnt come home. 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie are the scariest. 

The two girls are now talking and agreeing on what story they will tell the girls to make them beleive why they didnt go home last night.

When the two reach there dorm. Mina stop and hold Jihyo's arm. She is shaking.

"I think we should have brought them food" Mina said but Jihyo wanted to go inside her room. Though she is nervous too but what happened today is shock to her.

Meanwhile...

Right now Chaeyoung was inside the bathroom. Feeling so nervous and excited at the same time because finally she have the number of her crush.

She remember how she waited almost 2 hours for Jackson to arrive at the JYP Entertainment building, just to ask his number. She knew that Jackson literally knows every foreign idols, so she thought that they might be friends and have his number.

Her manager was wondering but she told her that she needed Jackson sunbaemin opinion about rapping styles. 

She felt bad upon lying to her manager but if this is the only to have his number, then she is taking the risk.

When Jackson Wang finally enter the practice room. She quickly stood up from the cold floor and run to him. Got7 are a bit startle and confuse on why she is there and running to them.

She went straight to Jackson and ask him if they can talk outside.

Jackson look at s first then he follow her outside the practice room.

"What can i do for you little chae?" Jackson playfully started the conversation. He is actually wondering why she wanted to talk to him. Don't get him wrong, the two are kinda of close but not this close where they wait for each other just to talk.

"Uhmmmm i need your help oppa..." Chaeyoung said looking down, biting her lips and kicking softly the floor using her right foot.

Jackson quickly look at her with a worried look. 

"Help? sure. What is it? Did you get in trouble?" He ask and eyed the little cute girl. 

"I actually need sunbaemin Namjoon from Bts number. I think he was mad at me. It was clearly my fault, so i am wondering if i can have his number, i wish to send him my deepest apologies, because that is the way i could talk to him and apologies" Chaeyoun explain to his oppa.

Jackson understand now. Luckily he is pretty close to him because both idols are into rapping, foreigners and they do speak english.

"I have his number dont worry!! I am pretty close to him. Do you want to me talk to him and help you?" He ask.

Chaeyoung face lights up and quickly shake his head as a sign of disapproval.

"No oppa!! I wanted to settle this by myself because i am responsible for this mess" She said.

"Okey here his number. But if he still didnt accept your apology, just go straight to me. Okey?" He said then he tap her shoulder. He gave her an encouraging smile and wave her goodbye.

Chaeyoung was so excited and guilty at the same. Somehow, what she told Jackson was true. She think he is mad at her because she suddenly drag her and accussed him. She really wanted to apologies to him but getting his number was another story.

After remembering what she went through just to have his number makes her sigh. And did she mention that she already rehearse for this call last night.

Chaeyoung took a few deep breath before clicking the call. 

Ringing....Ringing....Ringing.....

Chaeyoung heart and breath stop when Namjoon answer her call. 

"Annyeonghaseyo-" Chaeyoung she nervously said.

"Didnt i make myself clear and told you to stop calling?!" Namjoon voice raise and sound kinda pissed.

"........" Chaeyoung froze because she did not expect that. 

Otokeeeee!!! Chaeyoung wanted to scream.

"Why are so persistent?! I told you this is wrong. You are invading my privacy and my private time. I already talked to you about it. I forgive you already. I am a nice person, i dont want to say mean things to you because i know youre a fan of mine but doing this is too much..." Namjoon said. He sound so stressful and mad.

Chaeyoung was only listening to him the entire time. She is really confuse but she think that Namjoon thought she is a fan or a sasaeng 

"No..No.No. Its not what you think. I am not a sasaeng. I just want to apologies for what i did-" Chaeyoung tried to explain herself but Namjoon was just too pissed to hear her nonsense explanation.

"Stop apologising!!! Just stop calling me. This is wrong. I am a human too!! Please!!" He said. His voice even raise right now. 

"No sunbaemin i am not a sasaeng. This is Chae-" Chaeyoung tried to introduce herself but due to his sudden shout, little chae got so scared.

"I will block your number and report you!!" Namjoon said then he ended the call. 

Chaeyoung just frooze there, eyes widened with a empty thought. 

She felt disappointed and sad for making him more mad at her and losing this good oppurtunity to be close to him.

Is it really okey to approach him like this? she ask herself.

Though it wasnt clearly all her fault because Namjoon thought she is a sasaeng. 

Chaeyoung then decided to ask for her unnies help. She think the older ones have more experience and good advice on this situation than the younger ones. 

Chaeyoung has never felt this foreign feeling before so she is quite determine and persistent. Though it is her first time but She is not dumb and clueless about this things. The read and watched alot of movies and books regarding what love is.

She knew that this is what having a crush is. But she think he is going to be first crush too. 

She ambitiously exit the bathroom and went staright to the living room where they usually hang out to watch alot of korean dramas. 

In the living room she saw Mina and Jihyo talking to Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnies. But when she reach the first floor Jeongyeon look at her, then Jihyo and Mina also turn their heads to her and started to walk. 

"Good morning unnies" Chaeyoung said to them. 

Chae went straight to Jeongyeon and Nayeon who are sitting comfortably in couch while drinking a tea and coffee. 

"Unnieeeee" Chae started as she quickly sit next to them. She wrap her arms to Jeongyeon waist, put her head in between Jeongyeon armpit. 

Jeongyeon look down to see her reaction. 

"A baby wanted to be babieb in the morning" Jeongyeon said and sigh at her member cuteness.

Nayeon sip on herbal tea and look at Chae. 

"Wae?" Nayeon ask Chae. 

"Unnieeeeee..." Chae said again and pout.

"What is it?" Jeongyeon ask this time.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath first then.

"Unnie i think i finally have a crush on someone but i think i messed up big time" She confessed which makes Nayeon choke and cough from her tea, she is drinking.

Jeongyeon remove Chae from her arms and look at her with shock. Both girls didnt expect her straightforward confession.

Because Chae look like those type of girl who are cute,shy and weak. But they are completely wrong about that.

Chaeyoung started to developt admiration to him.She cant stop thinking about him. He is just too manly, talented, y, handsome, tall and he speak english very well. 

Wrecking all your bias list. 

Chaeyoung wanted to get closer to him in able for her to  show her intentions to him.

Chaeyoung explain the whole thing that happened during the mama. 

The two unnies are shookt and can not believe Chae has that courage to even do that. They startes to think she is a bit impulsive.

"Sooooo all of you just wanted to find who is Jihyo' secret admirer but fate gave you one" Nayeon smirk and . Nayeon cant stop laughing at that thought.

"So what do you think i should do now unnies? pleaseee...." She said pleasing them. Nayeon look at her firmly and sip on her herbal tea. While Jeongyeon was thinking so hard.

"Ohhhhh!! i think we should follow what the girl in the kdrama did" Nayeon suddenly stood up and suggest that.

"On our day off. We should follow Namjoon. I think i will go ask Jackson about it since you said they are pretty close, as expected from Jackson sunbaemin. Then we will do whatever it takes to make it looks like you two are always meeting coincidentally and fall in love" Nayeonnie proudly explain as she hold Chae both hands to make it more pleasing.

While Jeongyeon just look at Nayeon with a judgemental expression. She felt that was too unrealistic and that might ended up being accuse as a sasaeng fan.

Jeongyeon shoke her head as disapproval. Nayeon glare at her.

"Unnie!! Its not like were always free to follow him everywhere!!" Jeongyeon frustratedly response to her. 

Nayeon just sip on her herbal tea. 

"Unnie...I think we should use our connection in order for them to meet. We should use our friendships among our co-idols to get them closer" She suggested. Chaeyound agree to her while Nayeon was still considering her suggestion as a good plan.

"Since you have Namjoon sunbaemin number through Jackson oppa. Then i will be the one who will approach Namjoon sunbaemin and have a good conversation with him and i will introduce him to you. Or maybe ill tell him that a member of mine has a crush on him" Jeongyeon kept on mumbling.

Once jihyo and mina reach there room. Mina and Jihyo immediately took a bath and after a few minutes the two lay on there beds. 

Mina was dying to know who is Jihyo's dating and that secret admirer of hers.

"Jihyossi..So who are you dating?" Mina curiously ask.

Finally!! Jihyo said to herself. She really wanted to share this secret of hers to her members but she think it is not yet the right time but since Mina has Bambam and it is too obvious to even lied about having a boyfriend, it may look too was nonsense and a lame excuse.

"I am dating Bts Suga sunbaemin" She said. Mina quickly stood up from her bed with a wide open eyes. Jaw drop and seat to Jihyo's bed.

Jihyo chuckle at her reaction. I mean who would thought she is dating such a talented and famous man. 

"Actually Suga oppa and i are childhood bestfriends that turn into sweethearts. In my first city i lived in, we are neighbours. Since our ages gap was not that huge, so we ended up being bestfriends but as the time passed by. Being together always developt us a secret feelings on each other and then we ended up breaking up when we become trainees. And we just happened to get back together" She proudly state her story. A smile pluster on her beautiful face. She kept brushing her long black hair.

"Oh really?! wooooow. Just wooow. I never thought of that, because those scenarios only happens in dramas and books" Mina said nodding. She still feel amused to their love story.

"Well what about you? How did you fall inlove with double b? I mean i remember you are always pissed to him because during our trainee period Bambam kept on teasing you, isnt he?" Jihyo was laughing beacuse she is making fun of her too much.

"Well...." Mina shyly start while kept thinkung about him.

"i really did not expect you two to date. I remember you are one of the popular trainee back then. Even the seniors and employees kept on praising your beauty but when it comes to Bambam, i only remember him being all close to all girls including me but when it comes to you...Eerrrrrr he was always teasing and making you mad right??" Jihyo remember that when they were little trainees.

Love really moves in mysterious ways.

"Uhhhh yes i actually hate him back then. He was the only one was always making fun of me. I dont understand that part of him, i even thought back then that maybe he dislike me. But what i didnt know is that he told me that he has a huge crush on me eversince we were trainees" Mina said while unconciously smiling. She even played with Jihyo's fingers.

Jihyo notice that and find it cute how Mina was obviously inlove with him too.

"One day, after when we had our debut, he suddenly waited for me in the practice room. He asked me to come with him out of nowhere and he treat me to a nice restaurant to eat. I really dont understand why he was doing that way back then, because he wasnt telling me his intentions but as he kept on secretly waiting for me and we eneded up eating together after our practice. I started to confirm it and i asked him" She said.

"On our every secret meetings, i unravel alot of sides of him. Little by little he also become my human diary, my bestfriend and he tend to push me on things where i have so much doubt" Mina said.

"Errrr thats how i fall inlove with him" She shyly said and Jihyo just pinch her because she smiling so much.

"Sooooo..." Mina wanted to make a promise with Jihyo.

"Yep. We should kept our little secret to ourselves first. We will eventually tell them soon" Jihyo said. Mina nodded at her.

"Just for the meantime" Mina murmur. 

-

A few weeks went by but Jihyo and suga havent meet due to unmatch and tight schedule of the two. Still, the two didnt stop updating each other and encouraging each other as the days kept on getting busy and tiring.

Bts are now starting to get busy because they are going to prepare for their upcoming full length album. It will take a very very long practices and preparations.

Full albums takes alot of time and works to make. The Bighit entertainment are expecting Suga to send a draft of his work but the problem was he hasnt started the lyrics yet, even the beat. 

They are asking him to send a sad, something about being left behind song lyrics but that was very opposite to his feelings right now.

Suga was having a hard time creating another piece of art. Though they gave him a long time to create one.

So as the days passed by, he tried to be motivated as much to write as possible. 

After staying a very long time inside his studio, it is finally dark outside. Suga decided to go for a night walk to ease his mind. He change to his black plain hoodie, he pair it with a black cotton shorts and he wore his usual running shoes. 

He actually wanted to play basketball but he doesnt want to disturb anyone except for her girl.

He put his mask on and a beannie to kinda hide his identity. 

But before he could even go out for a walk. Jihyo finally replied to his texts. 

Cutie puppy:  

Good evening oppa. My vocal training was finally done but i was planning to go to the gym after. 

What about you? How you made any progress to your project?

Suga excitedly stop on his track and text her back.

Yoongi oppa:

I did a bit. I was going to the park right now to take a long walks. 

Wanna meet and do excercise together? I'll pick you up.

Suga then go to his living room and sit for a bit, he purposely go there to wait for her girlfriend response. He clearly wish she is free and will go with him.

Cutie puppy: 

Okey oppa. I'll just go change first. 

Were at the dorm now. Just pick me up near my dorm. 

Take care :*

Suga then rush to get his car keys and drive to her village and wait her there.

When the girls reach the dorm. Jihyo suddenly rush upstairs, went straight to her room. The girls were a bit shock to her behavior. I mean Jihyo was never the type to be excited to go the gym.

The girls then ignore her but Minari have a feeling that Suga and Jihyo will probably go secretly meet tonight. 

She rush upstairs too to tease. 

As she reach inside there room. Jihyo was now changing her clothes. She was wearing a Baby blue sports bra and a black high waisted workout pants. She pair it with a black workout jacket. 

Mina help her tie her hair in a high ponytail and advice to wear atleast a liptint. 

"Soooo are you two are going meet right now?" Mina ask after brushing her hair. Jihyo chuckle at her question.

"Yes. We are going for a walk" Jihyo answer. Mina smile at her too. She suddey miss her boyfriend. She understand he is busy but just happen to miss him from time to time.

Mina thought that her workout outfit was a disguise to sneak out and made everyone think she is just going to hit the gym but oh well, the two must be really go for a walk.

When Jihyo went down. Momo, Sana, Dahyun and Jeongyeon saw her. They didnt mind to ask where she is going because it was obviously shows that she is going to the gym.

After that, she went out and saw his oppa's car. The two drove at the nearby park and take the long route and run.

After 5 times of running the long oval route. The two slow down and walk besides each other. Suga open his water bottle, he offer it to her to let his thirsty baby drink first. 

Jihyo was breathing so hard, sweats are rushing down from her forehead to her beautiful bare face. While Jihyo was busy drinking, Suga quickly took out his towel from his hoodie pocket and wipe her sweats.

Jihyo was stun by his simple but sweet gesture. She stare at him while he is busy taking care of her cutie puppy.

"Pretty as always" Suga sigh while wiping her forehead. Then he suddenly gave her a peck of kiss on her forehead.

Jihyo then gave the remaining water to him and she did exactly what he did to her.

But unlike him, Jihyo was smiling from ear to ear because she doesnt expect him to be this showy and sweet.

Then the two did another 2 sets of running around the park before going home.

Meanwhile there is still no progress to Chaeyoung miserable first crush plan. She was patiently waiting for her unnies plans and decisions.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are not agreeing with each other. Miscommunication at its finest.

Nayeon was suggesting to involve Jackson by asking him to invite Namjoon on a dinner where The four of them will attend but Jeongyeon said that was too awkward and fast. 

She wanted to take it on a slow but progressive pace.  

Jeongyeon said since Namjoon block Chaeyoung number. She decide to call him using her number. She will try to befriend him and arrange the two in a date.

Chaeyoung gave his number to her unnie. The three of them went to the bathroom that night and tried to call Namjoon.

Ringing......Ringing.........Ringing......

Then Namjoon finally answer the call. Since Chae inform them about the call. Upon the call started, she didnt let him to talk first because he might think its her stalker again.

No way she thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaemin. This is Jeongyeon from Twice-" She said without hesitation. Chae and Nayeon are quite impress to her. 

By the way the call was in a loud speaker in able for the two to hear the conversation.

"Huh? For real? How can you prove that?" He sound a very suspicious of her.

"Well i dont know but its true its me. I got your number from Jackson oppa" She said. Chae and Nayeon are holding their breath and trying so hard not to maje any noices.

"Still i dont believe you. Well we can face time so that i can prove if its really you or not" He said. Jeongyeon felt like he is smirking right now.

Chae and Nayeon eyes widen. They wanted to react verbally but they cant. Jeongyeon was also shookt to his sudden request but she didnt show she is affected by that.

Our girl remain firm. So yeah, she is the one who click the face time.

After a few seconds she saw her face in the camera. Without any make up, she still manage to look very attractive. With her very short hair, she manage to be everyones girl crush and steal many guys heart. 

She turn the cp camera to her face. Trying so hard to hide the two girls she is with inside the bathroom.

Then Namjoon answer the call. He was in his friend house right now. They are having a drink with some other males. Feeling a bit tipsy. He went outside for bit to check if she is really Jeongyeon from Twice. 

But whats even weird is that why would she contact him but seeing such a gorgeous person was a rare oppurtunity. He cant deny that Jeongyeon was very pretty, so he took the chance to see and prove if it was really her. 

As he answer the call. He was very shock that a very beautiful, short hair, bare but feminine face Jaeongyeon has appear to his little screen.

He just stare at her through his cellphone.

"Oh wow so its really you" Namjoon composed himself and but he still look amused. 

Its really her he said. He felt a sudden glimpse of happiness.

Wow her face was small and she has great feature. A actress like face. 

"I told you it is really me, isnt?" She smirk and ask him as an reply to what he said. The two girls are quite amused to her courages. Chae kept on giving her a thumbs up.

"Hahahahaha" Namjoon suddenly laugh at her. The three girls frooze they doesnt know what to say next.

"Thats because i didnt expect you call....to...err...me" He hesistanly said but he cant stop staring at his cellphone screen.

Yeppeuda. 

"Well i just want to say that...and uh to know that i was huge fan of yours thats why i call you right now. Ha. Ha haha. hahaha" She awkwardly said. 

Really Jeongyeon? you said that? She ask herself.

"Jinjja?? For real? hahaha i think youre just bluffing me. Did someone dare you to do it? are you girls are filming right now? oorrrrr just playing by yourself? i wont mind" He said. He tried to convince himself that its nothing more than that. Dont flatter yourself so much Joonie. He remind himself.

"Nopeeee. Its true that i was really really amazed by your stage performance and charisma during your performance in the mama." She smile at him. Namjoon cant help but smile. His dimples qre showing.

He felt shy now. He felt his cheeks heating up maybe it is the effect of the alcohol they are drinking.

"Really? well thank you so much. I appreciate it. You too. You are very cute in stage unlike your girl crush look. Your feminine figure really did stand out" He compliment her. The three are quite shock to his reply. 

Then Nayeon pinch her. 

"I-i hope to be close with you sun-sunbaemin" Jeongyeon said. 

"Me too" Namjoon answer then the girls wanted to scream. But after the call the girls are slapping her shoulders nonstop.

-

Days passed by. Yoongi was now inside of one of the meeting room in Bighit Entertainment. He attend the meeting to discuss and update the producers and other employees involve in their new upcoming full length album about his current work status.

The other members are not here since it is only exclusive for the producers but they ask for him to discuss his part.

After the meeting. Everyone are busy to go out. Yoongi bow at them and they did too. On his way out, he heard some male employee are discussing about twice.

He purposely walk a bit faster to reach them. He wanted to eavesdrop. Though it wasnt his personality to care about other business but he is somehow convince to hear what it is. 

"I heard from a friend of mine that was working in JYP Entertainment that since Twice are gaining so much attention and fans lately, like youuuu hahaha" The short male employee chuckle and look at his co-worker. 

"What?" The other male employee ask him. 

Meanwhile Yoongi grow even curiousity so he kept on following them.

"He said that Twice just signed a contract with Pocari sweat!!" He excitedly share the news.

"Jinjjaaaaa?!!" The other employee cry out.

Yoongi then slow down and head to his car. Jihyo didnt mention any new contract signing to him but he wanted to congratulate them whether its true or not. 

He quickly drove home but he stop to his usual favorite flower shop infront of his house.

He buy 2 flower sets. One huge flower bouquet with a Congratulations card to Twice. and the second one was a bouquet of tulips for her lovely girlfriend Jihyo.

He sent the flowers to their dorm. He then decided to text her to inform her.

Cutie puppy:

Hope you girls like the flowers. 

It was almost dinner when the door bell rang. The girls are not expecting anyone but since Jihyo recieved the message, she kinda have a clue that he send another gift for her.

She quickly went out to receive but she did not expect two flowers. She brought the two bouquet inside the living where the girls are watching a drama in the television.

The girls all look at her and jaw drop. 

They thought that her secret admirer was really persistent to her. The three maknaes including Momo run to Jihyo to check the flowers.

But when they read that the huge flower was for the whole girls they all felt touch.

The first card has a written words into it.

To: Twice members

Congratulations to your new Pocari sweat contract!

From: DT rapper

And the second card was.

To: Jihyo

Congratulations to your new contract! You deserve it!

From: DT rapper

The girls felt so touch to this man determination for Jihyo. They felt impress to his effort and strong source. 

Jihyo just proudly smile because she saw and witness how happy they look upon receiving a bouquet of flower. 

The girls as usual ask her who is it exceot for Mina because she is the only one who know who is it. She just laugh at their cute interaction at home.

In the end Jihyo told them she already know who is it but she wont tell them yet. They felt a bit reassure about that but they are not giving up. They will surely make her spill one day.

It is not only Yoongi was determine but also the girls.

Before the girls will go to sleep.

Jihyo ended up asking Mina to take her a picture of holding the bouquet of tulips. 

After that before Yoongi would go to sleep. She purposely send it to him late. She cant stop giggling to her bed but Mina didnt mind her because she was busy with her boyfriend Bambam.

On the hand, Yoongi was now at his recording studio trying to continue and add some details to his project but then his phone rang.

Jin Hyung calling....

He answer it.

"Oppaaaaaa!!! I heard from Jin oppa that you and i are in your house a week ago. Well thats funny. You know i wasnt with you that time" A female voice said in the call.

Yoongi knows exactly who is it. He purposely delete her text message.

"I didnt know they think it was you. No one told me that" He asnwer her. 

"Psshhh. I guess youre still did not get over from her? hahahaha" The girl chuckle sweetly. Yoongi cant help but smile.

"I was dating her now" Yoongi said smiling widely. His gummy smile was really melting.

"Oohh!" The girl hissed.

"So i was too late hahaha. I thought when i came back, i can still have a chance to you just like before" She said and snort. The girl was still laughing. Yoongi just laugh too amd shake his head.

 

Hiiiiiiii. Finally a update 😭 College life is too stressful and tiring. I hope you like this chapter. Take care! 💚💚💚