Supporter

The Best of Me

Today is sunday thats why Jihyo amd Yoongi are all dress up early in the morning to go to their close friends to practice. Its not school related but its related to their dreams.

Since Jihyo wanted to be idol eversince she is a little girl she found a group of friends who are also aiming the same dream as her. Every saturday or sunday they gather to there friends house to practice dance and singing.

They are so lucky because one of their friends has a big sister who is working as a vocal teacher in a private school so every sunday when she is not busy, she teaches and give free vocal lesson to them. 

The big sister know that most of them cannot afford private vocal lesson so she teach them for free, because she believe that one day, they are going to debut as an idol.

And as for Yoongi since his parents are not always at home. He always go to his close friends house, In which that particular friend of his has a mini recording room. 

Since Yoongi has a potential in rapping, he developt some close friends in school which introduced him to bunch of underdog rapper in there town. 

But Yoongi parents are not much supportive of his dream because they think not everyone successfully debut. Because since they are from the poor family they believe that Yoongi should focus to his study in able for him to find a decent job in the future.Thats why every sunday Jihyo and Him are always going out together, by that his parents think he just hang out with Jihyo and her friends. 

He took this oppurtunity to learned from the inexperience hyung he met. 

"Can you properly move in those shorts?" Yoongi pointed her black tight shorts. Jihyo look at her shorts and gave him a confused look.

"Yes, i can and this shorts are really trendy now a days. You can partner it to any outfit like mine" She said. Today she is wearing a blue long sleeve sweater and her black tight shorts. It has a long zipper at the back.

"Anyway Txt me after your practice" Yoongi simply said to Jihyo while they are heading to there friends house. 

Because the two always go home together and since they are only walking, Yoongi think its safe if they go together. 

"Oppa i think we will be done by 5pm today because Eunha noona has a schedule today" She explain to Yoongi while fixing her hair in to a ponytail. 

Yoongi notice her struggling so he simply get Jihyo small bag pack and hold it for her. 

When Jihyo reach her friend house, Yoongi bid his goodbye his went straigh to his friend house.

"Yow bro!" His best friend Ace greeted him who is already at the small room and hanging out to check the new beat.

"Hey Ace" Yoongi greeted back but his facial expression didnt change. 

"Wheres hyung?" Yoongi asked because the owner of this room is older than them. He build this recording room from the money he earned from selling music at the town.

"He went to his girlfriend. He said he will be quick since we are here" Ace said as he began to play the beat on their hyung computer.

After an hour, their hyung finally come with another guy older than Yoongi and Ace. He also look like a rapper.

"Yoongi and Ace, this is my friend kim. He wanted to see your skills in rapping, i kind of talk about you two to him" Their hyung said. 

"Can you show me your rapping skills guys? I am looking for rappers who have a pontential here in Daegu. You see we build a underground rap battle. I wanna invite you there guys" He said then the boys nodded their heads.

"Come on show them the lyrics you wrote Yoongi" Their Gray said then Yoongi and Ace show off their skills.

"Damn boi you wrote those?" Kim said because he felt very amused to him. 

"He is really good in writing rap songs. I always remind him that will be his strength in every competition because he produce his own music" Ace said while he has arm wrap in Yoongi shoulder.

He is young and he can rap so fast and he has good flow.

The four boys felt very hype because of the sudden visit and invitation of Kim.

Yoongi remember that Jihyo will be done by 5pm, When he check the clock its only 4pm so he think he can still come with them for only 1 hour.

After that they all went to the underground rap battle who being facilated by Kim and his other colleague. 

The place is near Gray hyung house. Once they arrived there they noticed a lot of people are there to watch. 

Kim said that there will a competition tonight so theres a lot audience.

"You guys can witnessed different kind of style and flow by watching underdog rappers. They are all pretty good but we only need to choose 1 winner" Kim hyung explain as they went inside.

The place kind of small as a venue for underground rap battle. It is a small house where it does not have furnitures but old couch. 

As the battle began the first contestant is really good. He has a unique style of rapping, he has so much feelings while spitting some bars. 

Yoongi and Ace are really enjoying the show but then notice his cellphone is ringing, when he is about to answer the call it ended already.

So he check who is it and to his suprise it was Jihyo.

She has 5 missed calls and 11 messages.

Park Jihyo:

'Oppa Unnie has to go now'

'We will going home extra early since we already memorize the whole routine'

'We even perfect the whole song with dancing amd singing'

'Yahhhh! R u busy Oppa?'

'Its not yet 5pm but hey i think they will all go home now'

'Were leaving now. Why arent you answering my calls?'

'OPPAAAAA!!'

'Im heading to Gray hyung apartment now'

'Im infront of his house oppa. Go out now'

'Oppa his girlfriend said you guys head to the underground rap battle. She explain where it is'

'Oppa answer my call pls. Im almost there'

After reading that his eyes widened. He quickly tell Ace and Gray hyung that he will just go out. 

He is pretty protective of Jihyo because this place is full of grown up guys and another problem is that Jihyo being beautiful and her tight short.

While he is in hurry, he decided to call her.

"Hello Oppa, are you inside? I dont know if im allowed to go inside" She said then Yoongi reach the front of the house.

"Dont move. I'll find you" He commanded as he scan the street. And there he saw Jihyo who is standing awkwardly at the lamp post. 

He quickly run to get her because he notices a bunch of guys eyeing her from head to toe.

"Oppa!!" Jihyo shout as she spot him and she wave her hands cutely.

Shes always lively as always. Yoongi thought and smirk.

He likes that about her and also her big bright eyes are his favorite.

"Let's go home now but i have to talk to Ace and hyungs since the battle is not yet done" Yoongi explain to her while looking at her face who is covered in sweat.

"Gwenchana?" He ask while trying to fix her hair. Jihyo nodded.

"Theres a on going battle right now?" Her eyes got big, it means she become excited. He laugh suddenly.

"Waee?" Jihyo ask. Yoongi immediately shook his head but Jihyo look at him suspiciously.

"Youre weird" She simply said but Yoongi got amazed by her.

"Can i go inside with you? I wanna see what a underground battle is" She said cutely to him. She keep on looking gaze with him because she really him to agree.

Since Yoongi wanted to finish the battle he said yes but her small shorts are bothering him. He knew that most of audience there are boys, he doesnt want the incident to happen again where he punch his classmate for disrespecting Jihyo.

He remove his plain dark blue long sleeve polo and place it to her waist. He tied it which hide her shorts and the polo is kind of big so it hid her legs pretty well.

As they went inside. A bunch of eyes caught Jihyo sudden appearance there.

Yoongi simply puy his arm to her shoulder which is pretty effective because they quickly look away.

"Jihyo!! Youre here? Annyeonghaseyo!" Ace greeted Jihyo and gave her a huge grin.

"I didnt expect Yoongi oppa to agree to my request" Jihyo replied Ace. 

"I know right. He is really unpredictable. He always shock me" Ace said while chuckling and Jihyo did the same.

Yoongi just stare at them coldly.

"Why do i feel like he is always annoyed?" Gray hyung said trying to make of Yoongi and join the teens conversation.

"Thats his usual face hyung" Jihyo blurted and laugh.

Yoongi just roll his eyes and focus on the battle in front of him.

-

After the battle they are now heading home by walking together.

"1 more week before our audition. Im soooo nervous" Jihyo said to Yoongi.

"I think i need to tone down my food in take and do some exercise since i only have 1 week left"

"You know being in a good shape is one of their qualification" She said as she kept on talking.

Yoongi and Jihyo are really suited for each other because they are very opposite. 

Jihyo is bright and cheerful while Yoongi is dull and cold.

Opposite attraction.

"Oppa can you lend me your black plain polo? I remember you have one. Ive seen it in your cabinet. Lend me" She said but Yoongi is only listening to her and doesnt want to talk.

"And you have to help me exercise. We will run every night and help me practice more in my vocal since you dont dancin-" She kept on talking but Yoongi just Sigh very very loud.

"Youre so talkative" He said while glaring at her. 

"But you promise that you are going to support and help me reach my dream no matter what. I will never forgot that. That was your birthday gift for me last year!!" She said then she gave him a angry look.

Yoongi stop walking and sigh again. 

"Okey. Okey. I will lend you my polo and i will help you exercise. No need to remind me" He said then he began walking again.

Jihyo felt excited upon hearing that so she quickly run to Yoongi and wrap her hands to his arm.

"Are you also planning to compete there?" She ask but Yoongi mind went in a deep thoughts.

He really doesnt know but he really wanted to because he will for sure gain a lot from that competition.

Experiences. Ideas. friends. 

He is planning to finish his 518-062 but its not yet finish. 

He kept all the lyrics hidden inside his cabinet because her mom wont be happy about it.

He really wanted to join the competition.

"I will support and help you to reach your dream too" Jihyo said that to him. He snap out from his thought and look at her.

He felt a sudden butterflies in his stomach and his heart skip a beat.

He smile unconciously. He is very glad that Jihyo also got his back. 

What else i can not face right now? Even though my family doesnt support me, As long as i have her i think i can do it. I might fall hard atleast she is there to help me stand up again. He thought.

Jihyo suddenly pinched Yoongi forehead which shock him and glare at her.

"Youre smiling again. You know, you are so quiet but i know how your mind is full of thoughts. I sometimes wish i can hear more from you. I wanna know what are you thinking of" Jihyo said while the two are walking in a silent street and she throw him a smile.

Yoongi just stare at her beautiful sparkly eyes.