Iced Coffee

The Best of Me

After a long ride home. Jihyo was finally back in there huge house in Guri, Gyeonggi-do. She was very excited and grateful to finally spend her 3 days with them. 

This was also a escapade from the work stress related and exhaustion she have for the past days bwcause of preparing for mama performance and promoting their new songs.

On Jihyo's first day at there house her family book an table at a fancy restaurant that is located at there town. 

While preparing to go, Jihyo was inside her 2 little sisters room. She was fixing her make up and at the same she was hanging out with them.

"Unnie did you know that my classmates are always saying that i kinda look you. They are always pointing out how i lookalike to a idol twice leader, twice jihyo. I cant stop gigling because i know we are related but i kept on denying it" The second little sister said. She was standing behind her unnie who is busy applying eye liner to her eyelids.

Jihyo was wearing a simple outfit for tonight. She was wearing a red halter dress that perfectly fit her body and curves. Even though the dress was very simple, Jihyo somehow rock it because of her amazing body and aura. 

She then tie her hair and fixed her bangs.

While her 2 little sisters are also wearing a simple outfit whom she bought from Seoul. The second oldest was wearing a white button crop top jacket and white  skater skirt. Jihyo told her to partner it with a black hand band and black shoes. 

The youngest sibling was wearing a cute baby purple dress and she partner it with a white button jacket too. She was wearing a white boots. 

After that Jihyo brush their hair and fix it for them while her mother was dolling herself with her husband in there bedroom.

After that Jihyo and her family went straight to the fancy restaurant that his father booked for them. Luckily her father booked a place where it was really private because he book a room with a table and chairs inside where they are the only one inside. 

The view looks great and so the food.

After 30 minutes of eating and chatting with her family. Jihyo suddenly received a phone call from her members. 

Jihyo excuse herself then she went out that to the pathway near the lobby. Fortunately the restaurant was not crowded and no one notice that it was Jihyo from twice. She then answer the call.

"Sana how was your trip in Japan? Did you go to the store that you are talking about?" Jihyo asked her unnie because Sana cant stop talking about that store she missed alot in Japan.

"I havent go there yet. And since you mention it i'll probably go there later hahahahaha Do you have anything in mind that you want to get from there?" Sana ask Jihyo. 

Right Jihyo was standing in the hallway near the huge lobby. She was standing infront of the big glass window. 

"Jinjja?! Hahahahahaha" Jihyo felt excited and happy to hear Sana's question. 

"Yesss hahahaha Anythingggg you want hahahaha" Sana replied as she chuckle too.

"Hmmmmm.....uhmmmmmm i dont have anything in my mind right now but anything you would like to buy is fineee-" Jihyo tried to think of a gift but she really doesnt know what she wanted at the moment. Suddenly a guy who is passing by stop infront of her and approach her.

"PARK JIHYO?!" Guy sounds startled. He looks suprise and happy at the same. 

Jihyo look at the guy. He was tall, has a small eyes, he was very pale, he has a handsome face that looks very familiar. And the guy was wearing a suit.

Jihyo raised both of her eyebrows because she was wondering who he is but he looks kinda familiar to her tho. 

Is he a fan? Did he somehow manage to notice and recognize her? She thought. 

"I knew you wouldnt remember me but its fine" The guy said as he smirk at Jihyo and he tryna fix his coat.

"Nuguseyo??" Jihyo ask the guy while Sana was still on the line. Sana hear the guy too so felt nervous for her because what if someone recognize her in public without their manager. 

Sana hope for the best. 

"Yaaahhhh kiddo its me hahaha Yoongi's hyung" He finally introduce himself as he chuckle which cause for his eyes to disappear. 

Jihyo felt a sudden click of the past. She quickly laugh too and felt very shock. 

"The civil servant oppa!! Omoooo. I did not expect i was going to meet you again. Mianhe if i did not recognize you immediately" Jihyo explain herself as she tried to compose herself.

She felt very happy and suprise that she met her ex older brother here. 

"Uhmmm wait oppa" Jihyo said as she explain what happen to Sana and she ended the call with her. 

Jihyo walk back to where Yoongi's oppa was standing. He was patiently waiting for her.

"Oppa...." Jihyo said as she came back.

"Waaaahhhh it was really you kiddo haha. I did not really expect that you and Yoongi will be a huge star someday. I mean look at you now hahaha Everyone in my office are crazy about you girls" He tried to explain as he looks very joyful.

Yoongi and his older brother are kind of opposite you know. While Yoongi was the boring and cold one, his older brother was the Cheerful and bright one. 

They share the similar personality thats why she and him are kinda close back then but since he started working and studying they rarely saw each other.

"Hahahahaha me too oppa. life was really unexpected you see I did not also expect that i will be a member of twice" She smile at him. Then he quickly nod at her. 

"Anyway what are you doing here? Are with your group members?" He asked as he looks very enthusiastic.

"No hahahaha i was having a dinner here with my family" She said to him.

"Jinjja? Me too. Fortunately Yoongi was also here. and my mom and dad too. You wanna go meet them right now? I bet they will be thrilled and glad to meet you" He suggested to her. Jihyo kinda felt nervous about that because of what happen to his house recently. But she somehow want to show her respect to them and visit them too.

Jihyo felt flustered but she slowly nodded her head as a sign of approval.

Yoongi oppa lead the way while the two are having a chitchat of the past.

As everysteps they take. Jihyo felt extra nervous. She also think of the unknown sender of flowers and cards whom she suspected it was from him.

When the two reach the door. Yoongi's hyung quickly open the door to reveal the 3 person sitting at the huge dinning table.

It was Yoongi's family. Her mom look amazing. Mrs. Min manage to still look a bit younger than her age and his father looks also good. 

And theres a guy whos his back was facing her. She was sure it was him. His hair was dyed white today.

Yoongi's family stood up and look very shock to her sudden visit. Yoongi quickly turn around to look what makes his parents shock. 

Yoongi eyes went huge upon seeing Jihyo infront of him. He really cant believe his eyes, whether if he was having too much thoughts of her thats why he was hallucinating of her presence today or he is just day dreaming. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" Jihyo said as she was trying so hard to avoid yoongi's eyes. She bow at them and smile sweetly.

"Yah Yoongi. Do you remember her? You used to be very closed that i thought you two are dating before" Yoongi's older brother ask him as he went next to him and wrap his arm on his shoulder.

As Yoongi realize she was real. He again tryna act cool and calm especially infront of his parents and older brother. 

"Omoo!! Omooo!!" Mrs. Min cannot contain herself as she quickly stood up and talk towards Jihyo.

While Mr. Min just simply smile at her. He was really quiet eversince Jihyo met Yoongi's father. 

"Are you really the member of the new famous girl group Twice? and the same girl who grew up as our neighbor, who always come and play at our house? Omoooo!!" Mrs. Min embrace Jihyo and Jihyo did the same.

The three male just stare at them and smile.

"I know right eomma. I remember that Twice was pretty famous in the military when i was still serving. We would always wait for their encore and we are always wishing that Twice will perform in our camp" Yoongi's hyung said as he was trying to squeeze his younger brother.

And Yoongi as usual was very quiet. He was just listening to the conversation. 

He was very glad that Twice was very famous and that Jihyo was finally reaching her dreams. 

But deep down in him, he really wanted to talk to her.

"My co-workers would die in happiness if they knew i was close to you. Twice leader Jihyo. You girls are the new girl group that made everyone crazy" He kept on complimenting Twice.

"Cheer up baby!! Shy! shy! shy!" He said as Jihyo giggle tpo much because of Yoongi's older brother silliness.

Yoongi felt his heart beat so fast as he stare at her laughing in person.

Woooow she was really cute and gorgeous. No flaws. 

Suddenly a his hyung phone ring and he have to answer it.

Jihyo suddenly remember that her parents are with her and they might be worried that she hasnt came back up until now.

"Omo i forgot. I was with my parents. I think i should go now because they might be worried why i havent go back yet" Jihyo suddenly said as she bow to them politely.

"It was nice meeting you again. I have to go now" Jihyo then stood up from her seat. 

Mrs. Min quickly tap his son arm and told him to her and be careful of the fans who might recognize them.

"I hope to have a tea with you next time and please do extend my invitation with your mother and sisters" Mrs. Min said to her and Jihyo nodded at her.

Yoongi awkwardly follow her from behind. Jihyo notice that too and which makes her felt nervous again.

Jihyo is dying to know if he was the one who was sending her those flowers and letters but she is too shy and nervous to even face him.

As they reach the quiet hallway. The pathway to her private room was near. 

Jihyo took a deep breath and she immediately turn aroud and stop. Yoongi felt shock to her sudden action so he also stop and glance at her.

"Waeyoo....?" Yoongi ask her and he notice that she was hesistating.

"I.....uhmmmm...i.....ahhhh..." Jihyo kept stuttering.

"Its fine. What is it? Gwenchana?" Yoongi ask then he suddenly took a few steps infront of her. Jihyo was amazed to his sudden action. 

She look to his eyes and she took a deep breath again.

"I was just wondering that maybe....uhhh... please dont get the wrong idea okey?" She ask as she look at his eyes. Yoongi smile and nodded his head as he stare back at her.

Yoongi somehow has an idea what she was about to ask.

"For the past few weeks...I was receiving a bouquet of flowers and letters from a unknwon person. I was just wondering if they came from you? I meaannn. ahhh....The letters are always from D.T. Rapper. I thought i was Daegu town rapper. Please dont get the wrong idea. I was just wondering if it was from you or not...." She explain as she lower her eyes on the ground because of the ridicolous idea she have. She thought.

A long pause happen. Yoongi did not answer her. 

Jihyo felt her cheeks heated up because she thought it wasnt him because he did not answer her. She felt very embarrassed that she even ask him that.

Otokeeeee she mumble to herself. She quickly lower her head down that most of her hair fall down and hides her face. 

Yoongi notice and he hates that her hair hides her pretty embarrassed face. He miss those days where she was always flustered. She look really attractive and cute when she felt that. 

Yoongi quickly went up to her because he thought he was making fun of her reaction too much.

He suddenly touch her wrist. Then he tried to fixed her hair.

"You are right. I was actually from me" He said then he kept on brushing her hair with his fingers. Jihyo frooze and she doesnt know what to react.

I was really him. Otoke! What to do!! She panic. and freeze.

Yoongi badly wanted to see her redish face. But Jihyo was embarrassment double because she was right.

"I really glad that you guess it right" He said then he cant help but caress her Jihyo because of her cuteness.

Yoongi felt his cheeks burning too and he cant help but smile. His heart cant stop beating so fast.

That right. I will make you mine again Park Jihyo. He thought to himself.

Then Yoongi quickly thought of something.

"Put your number on my phone" He said straightforward. He gave his cp to her hands and Jihyo quickly look at him and she doesnt know what to do.

Yeepppp we all know him.

"What?..." She shyly answer him. Jihyo felt like exploding now. Her heart was beating so much. 

"So that if i will send another gift then i'll inform you and you fan easily reply to my letters" Cooly said to her.

But then Jihyo suddey receive a phone call.

She quickly answer it and it was her little sister. Maybe they are very worried now to her. 

"I just went somwhere. Miyane please tell our parents that im already my way in to our room. Miyane" She answer. She needs to go back now. For real this time.

Yoongi just stare at her and she doesnt have a choice now. 

Jihyo right now without a hesitation get his cp and input her number in.

Jihyo bow at him and she smile at him shyly. She tried to make a eye contact but her heart might explode.

"Okey. Take care" He said as he smirk at her.

Yoongi call her number in able for Jihyo to have his number.

-

1 week before Mama. Every kpop idols are always trending in social media. Fans are very eager to knew who will win and can not wait for their bias groups performance.

Ofcourse, the idols are even more busier because they are now preparing for upcoming Mama. 

The girls are of course in the JYP practice room. They are always practicing since a few days left and they will have to perform the performance theyve been practicing for quite a while now.

And since it was only 1 week left. the managers and stuff are all busy in preparing the props, dance outfits, red carpet outfit and everything for the girls. 

Meanwhile Jihyo and Yoongi are growing closer and closer each and everyday eversince they exchange numbers. 

Yoongi was very glad that he took his courage that day.

Right now he texted Jihyo informing that he send a gift,flower and a letter to their dorm. He was very happy for giving her that gift.

Jihyo was now in the floor gathering her things because they have a 30 minutes break to rest after a long whole routine rehearsel.

She notice that her phone light up so she quickly checks it before her members crumple behind her.

Yoongi Sunbaemin:

'Im sorry but i cant help myself but to send you another flower. It was being deliver to your dorm right now. Take care. haha' 

"Ohmygosh...." Jihyo mumble to herself as she read the message from Yoongi.

She immediately stood up and made a excuse to everyone just to get the deliveries that was being sent to there dorm.

After shed able to convey everyone, she ride a private JYP van to sent her home and wait for her.

As she arrived she notice another huge flower, a letter and a small box beside the letter.

Jihyo went inside there dorm and hide the flowers to her closet. She then read what the letter said.

"To: Park Jihyo.....This present represent how thankful i am for giving me your number. I know mama is almost there. I just want to inform that do not exhaust yourself too much" 

"From: DT Rapler" Jihyo cant help but smile because she knows how appreciative Yoongi is eversince. She was happy that through a letter he was finally being vocal to his thoughts and feelings.

Then she checks the small box. As she open it, she saw a beautiful bracelet that has a different design on it. It has dangling letters and flowers. There was a M & Y in the decoration. 

Jihyo smile was very wide now as she felt a sudden heartbeat. Her heart felt warm from the effort of him.

After that Jihyo quickly went back to JYP and texted back Yoongi to say thanks.

-

A day before Mama. Twice and most of the idols that are going to the Mama are all preparing and perfecting the performance they will going to showcase tommorrow.

Twice manager who look stress and restless went up to her. To Twice leader Jihyo.

"Jihyo...I can ask you a big favour?" The manager ask her slowly. Jihyo look at her worriedly and nodded her head as she try to take a breath from the practice.

"Im really busy right and the other stuff. I badly need to go the mama venue right to confirm everything and get alot of work done but i need to buy drinks and food for you girls. I would to ask if you can pick up directly the food infront of the JYP? Please leadernim...." Her manager explain to her as she understand her kindly.

"Ofcourse managermin hehe. Leave it to me. I was a twiceeader afterall. So i need to take care of my members all the time" Jihyo flash a smile to her manager to lessen her stress.

"Jinjja? Kamsahambida leadernim!!!" Her manager hold her hands and bow to her. 

"All i just need was to show her the receipt right?" Jihyo ask as she start to get her cellphone and wallet. The cafe was just infront of JYP building. Then the manager run to get her work done.

"Jihyossi are you going somewhere?" Mina notice her fixing her clothes and brushing her hair. 

"I was just going to pick up our food in the cafe infront if our building" Jihyo said then Mina ran after her.

"Can i come and help you?" Mina ask her. Jihyo quickly nodded at her and inform the girls that they will just going to pick up the food.

As the girls exited the JYP building they saw the cafe was pretty empty right now. As the two reach the cafe shop but then Mina stop and check her phone.

"Uhmmmm Jihyossi. Can you go inside the cafe first? I just have a business for a few minutes. ill be back. Thank you!!" She gave her a puppy eyes and Jihyo just chuckle at her cuteness.

Mina quickly went back into the JYP building that goes in the Parking lot. Jihyo wonder what is her business there. 

She went straight at the counter and show her receipt to the cashier.

"Coming up. Ma'am can you please wait for a few minutes? The drinks are being prepared now. Thank you so much" The cashier said. 

Jihyo smile at her and she look around the empty shop. she then decided to sit at the nearest chair infront of the counter.

Bts are now heading back to the Bighit Building. They came from the mama venue where they practice at the stage. But then the boys are now compalining how hungry thirsty they are throughout the drive.

Rm had enough so he suddenly saw a cafe thats look good from the outside beacuse of the exterior design. He suggested it to his manager. 

As they reach the store the manager drop them off. 

"Boys please behave. I will just park our car. Go order your food now and ill pay for it" Their manager said as he look at boys seriously.

"Dont worry. Eomma Jin and Appa Namjoon is here" The maknae said as he look very proud at his hyungs.

Yoongi doesnt want to go out but then he was pretty starving too. Namjoon and V waited for him but the other boys eventually run to get inside the cafe. 

"Oh that JYP building right?" V notice the a huge building infront of them and then Yoongi smirk because it gives him another chance to think about her.

"Ohhh Yoongi hyung is smirking. I wonder why" Namjoon said as he laugh so hard.

"I will have iced americano" Suga said to change the topic and felt very shock to the girl s talking to inside the cafe.