"Part Way's"

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DH: "it's nice to see you here moonbyul Yi" with an elegant smile on her lips.

dahee is the one of byuls co-workmate on her photo editing, not so close to byuls but dahee was so much attache to her..in their office she always gives her a coffee every morning, and at lunchtime she gave food. but byuls not gonna eat it..well dahee was good at her but she's so clingy 

MB: "hello Miss. dahee why are you here..." in a nice way

DH: "well I was just dropping by to eat but I saw you so mind if I join you?" wheein not good at it so she gives a signal look to byul...but hyejin is a big fan of dahee so.. she gives a signal to byul that its ok ...but mhinyuk minds was...

("why Im the only man here...")sorry mhinyuk im the writer so I will do whatever I want :)

MB: "ok you can join us .. I will introduce you to my friends over there" byul. start to introduce dahee to mhinyuk, hyejin, and wheein. ob course wheein just look and nod at her, only mhinyuk and hyejin shake her hands.

dahee sit beside byul very closely, it was a half square couch so that byul space is big while hyejin and wheein sit beside each other, while mhinyuk sit alone.

 a lot of customers get their attention due to loudly laugh of hyejin and dahee, wheein will join the fun also as her mind dahee is not that bad so maybe why not to befriend. until dahee order a wine.

 byul doesn't want to drink too much. but she does not want to refuse it because it may be hurt dahee's feeling.. they stay for over an hour hyejin was drunk already and dahee too.. the people in the restaurant was less now unlike before,

 a few hours later it almost 6 pm hyejin decide to change place.

HJ: "l-lets go to a bar I want to dance.. please.."tipsy hyejin suggests.

Dh: Yes!! Let's go!!!" agree  in a drunk voice

MB: "no.. you  two drunk already we will send you home, mhinyuk ssi, wheein take hyejin and I will send dahee to her home."

DH: "no!lets go drink more!! byul please..." dahee was so clingy now she was hugging byul with a sleepy cute eye...

wheein saw it and she cannot control to raise her eyebrow.. then they all start to stand and prepare to live... but mhinyuk..stop because he sees someone on the entrance door.

and wheein noticed it and look also where mhinyuk look at. hyejin in a tipsy mode cover . while byul is helping dahee to stand up, dahee held her head in byuls shoulder while her arm embraced on byuls neck...

Meanwhile in the yongsun part

director: "ok eric the sine is, you open a door for yongsun and offer your hand to get her in, and assist her until you gonna sit in a reserved table.. just act like a couple dating ok...in three two. action!!!"

it was very awkward for yongsun to be a partner by Erick I think she regretted her decision to accept this role ..she does not know she feels uncomfortable about it...

their first location is in a restaurant like a dating couple, It started now Erick offer his hand to yongsun caring her in there reserve table after Erick secured that she sits already, he sits also in front of her the table is for two. and very spacious place less customer she strolls her eyes in a very and cozy place and she suddenly stopped to see the familiar face, it was mhinyuk,wheein,hyejin, and byul..?but her forehead frowned at what she saw dahee hugging byul that looks near to be kissed, byul is busy to see her unlike the three-person who stare at her, 

DT:"CUT!!!!"Yongsun got shocked a bit by the director she's wearing a small wireless headset because the director was hiding. only one cameraman had followed them 

"what happens to you... we have to finish this so be more focused....(sigh). let us go for a break now, you two order something and we were cover it later."

Erick: "hey are you ok, you don't feel like yourself what happen..? "

YS: "nothing .dont bother im ok .." as she looked again to byul now it is starting to walk and she knew, she well see her now.

BYUL

MB: "hey guys!! start to move! dahee is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter