"Fragile" Change 28

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on change...

Wheein revealed to hyejin of what she found out about moonbyul's status and the reason for her disappearance for several years.

Yongsun burst into cry after Jin broke up to her, and suddenly realize that she is longing of moonbyul....

-Jin was near to his accident and there was a man out of a car that burst anger to him and give a treating word...
While he clinch his.. hands looking at the boss of the man treating him
-Bo gum treat jin after her boss leave them.

-minho, just observing the situation

 

 

___________________________________________________________

the shoot is starting, and everyone is busy, from the make-up artist, to hair styler,photography crew... and even wheein and hyejin, this shoot is not that just a magazine but also known as popular magazine that they should empress.

Mean while in the distance moonbyul was looking at them, while bo gum was busy looking around as if he was taking care of the surroundings ...

-lets pretend byul in this outfit-👇👇👇

 https://www.wattpad.com/story/215150545?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=moonsun94&wp_originator=ZqUJtAGSQReJA1sngjc%2ByZG2%2FEFqbBSjf6BFrSztdkfZ8Wn2MkaLReGrBiqoxQUmh2RV%2Baxtfy4xO9z1X%2BFE5Dnie85UrlYWLJjgDBcGa8EGqLV6QM3NRHar43JB%2BxE1

--sorry picture was in.the wattpad-

 

 

-
Lets just imagine thats him😅👆👆👆

 

 

a few minutes later Minho arrived looking tired from running like a marathon and fell to one side of the wall while his coat was in his lap

--imagine he was tired this pose..🤭🤭-)

 

"What happened to you. Why You took so long ..." said Bo Gum.
minho stood up again and minho bowed before answering him.

"I was lost i dont know where i will park" he said 

moonbyul turned to minho ... and she frowned at what he said.

"Didn't I say there is a reservation parking area, did you park there?" She said.

minho's eyes widened .. and cover his mouth.

 

- pretend this is her look to minho.-

Moonbyul smirk, grinning awkwardly.. and tilt her head... she turn her back and continue to watch solar.

After a second she heard Bo gum excuse his self to go to the comfort room... and leave immediatly.

Byul look back at minho. And minho glance at him he understand. The look and vow before leave.

Meanwhile.

Bo gum was just about to go inside the c.r when someone bump into him.

 

"I'm sorry,-" it was wheein. Vowing but suddenly stop.

 

"It's ok-" they are both stop  that looks like there is something unfold.

Wheein first cut the something goosbump.

"I'm sorry..." and she walk immediatly.

While Bo gum was still in his place after wheein left he forgot what he was about to do.

And he just staring on wheeins back until she was lost in her eyes.

 

He didnt know that his eyes got waterly. That turn to tears.

When he realize he wipe it out immediatly.. and he walk  to the direction where wheein was lost.

_____________________________________

Meanwhile 

Sodam was about to check the things near the area when she spot, the CEO... 

"OH? ... Miss Moon? .."Sodam approached her to make sure she was right ..., when she saw ... 

the elegant
woman standing not far from her.

The woman look at her and smile.

... her eyes widened and she accelerated her walk towards the woman.

 


when sodam approached. her she smiled at it.

"ah ... your visiting was sudden, is there a problem." sodam asked.

but she frowned as if it did not answer, the woman was stunned that looks like someone caught her attention in the distance, she followed what the woman was looking,

and sodam does not expect that the woman was looking  is solar.

 

 

Even solar who is currently preparing for the next shoot is also looking at the woman, they are staring at each other as if the eyes are talking.

"Y-yon-" the woman said as sodam looked at her, and she thought she was talking to her.

"yes Miss moon ?." she said. the woman was startled and immediately looked at sodam.

"How long have you been there?"

"I was here...-" sodam teasingly look at her watch "a barely half hour." Sodam joking.

Byul smirk with smile, but turn to fierce when she realize she was too much over whelm to the joke sodam made. 

She wear her sunglasses to hide his stern face.

Even sodam got feel wierd when the ceo turn her face into fierce.

"I was just lurking around to check if everything is ok here..."

"So far everything was fine..  here nothings problem." Sodam decide to ignore the sudden confusion. And she answer her with a brightly smile.

Do you want me to tour you around. This place was great its kinda private so solar can move around without interrupting by a fan.."

"It should be. I dont want to get solar into trouble. We should secure her safety... " said the ceo with an authorative voice.

It gives sodam chill, and confuse again as she aware about the gender of this woman and by the how she care about solar, the man in suit around the area... the private place... it look likes she is over protective she know ther something more about this over protective agenda...

"Miss moon do you want me to accompanied you to greet solar."

"No its fine, i maybe see her by my self. Or some other time. I should just lurking round." The ceo didnt let sodam answer back as the ceo start to walk and pass by her.

 

Sodam just left hanging..
And just look at her walking into the direction where will end in the pagoda where you can see a sea ocean bed.

 


(It was the entrance to the place.
Geumsan, namhae Gyeongsangnamdo south korea).

Moonbyul enjoying the fresh air as she walking more and exploring the area... 

She was a bit smile... dahee was good on choosing a place and it sure secured as this place was private.

She ask Dahee to make sure find a good place that solar can enjoy while working... as she know solar was too much stress by the media that lurking about her... and all moonbyul do is to make sure that no any bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter