"The rumor's for fun"

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after the incident that happened at the airport two days ago, every page of the news and magazines contains the former rumours of the famous idol, there are also photos taken that day. shocked that seulgi dropped the newspaper on the table while they were having breakfast with moonbyul at that moment, seulgi could not believe what she read.

 

"a famous singer model, her long-time partner has been exposed. wait for this more ..a model and singer with a female partner caught hugging at the airport. seulgi look at moonbyul "huh! unnie what is this? Do you know this and why did you embrace it. look at exposing your face!"

moonbyul just shrugged after drinking her hot coffee. she just sighed for a moment and looked at seulgi.

"Unnie this news is fake we should file a case against the reporters who spread false information about you"seulgi added holding her forehead as her elbows rested on the table.

"don't bother with that, your problem is how do you find irene. another one I don't know that model and ... we both know that they are spreading false information so just let it go and that news will also die."

moonbyul took the newspaper and looked at the picture on it. as seulgi sighed, she could not understand why she was forcing himself on irene.

seulgi stared at moonbyul who was smiling as she looked at the newspaper as if someone was interested in it. moonbyul suddenly looked at her and wiped away the smile.
"What?" Moonbyul said.

"Why are you pushing me with your girlfriend. You should look for her because you have a relationship with irene and not me. "

     Moonbyul folded the newspaper and sat up before staring at seulgi with her eyes, and she was serious about her appearance.

how long will you keep your feelings for her? How long will you lie to yourself, when is it too late? when will you be brave enough to face what you really feel, when she sees something new? then what will you do, you will feel sideways and jealous again?" moonbyul got up from her seat, while seulgi was stunned and seemed to think deeply about what her friend was saying.
"Sometimes you can learn to fight how you feel even if you are hurt and at least you tried to fight" then she turned her back on the still speechless seulgi.

 

After leaving Seulgi in the kitchen, Moonbyul went straight to her room and lay down on her bed again, the woman in her arms could not be removed from her mind and she still hugged her. She closed her eyes and even imagined the woman's body in her mind.

"Who are you and why can't you get out of my mind." said moonbyul in her mind.

 

-Meanwhile-

due to spreading misinformation, temporarily. first, cut off another solar schedule, and she turned a week-long hiatus. that's why it's only the second day since the scene at the airport happened, she can't be bothered anymore she can't ever forget the encounter she and moonbyul have in mind. she can't be the wrong moonbyul is what she saw, it may have changed in hair that used to be prosy but now it is short, and her eyes have also changed it seems to be deep and very cold when staring.

yongsun is on the veranda and having coffee while thinking about what happened

she just came to her mind when her cellphone rang and someone texted her.

-we want to see you, it's been a few years since you avoided us, maybe you have plans to show up.-

-we will wait for you at the previous place tonight-

-unniee! pleased show-up!-

she sighed after reading the message from friends, she had long avoided because they reminded her of her past, she drank her cold coffee and went inside to lie down on her bed again. and again the image visited her with a cold stare at her.

Her eyes were about to close when her cellphone rang again a sign that someone was calling her, she opened her phone she saw the name of her boyfriend. jin was calling her

from Jin  -Hi babe-

From: Solar- -hey...-

from Jin -do you want us to eat out later?-

From: Solar -I'm sorry I have to go somewhere else later, I'm sorry-

from Jin: -It's okay, by the way, I'll tell you something good news-

From: Solar:-what's that?-

from Jin: -I was one of those chosen to be the guardian of the heir of the richest businessman in South Korea, they own half of the country business-

From: Solar: -Really! Congrats... please take care... ok,

it seems like, jin is not that happy because it seems like his girlfriend's replies are sparing.

From Jin: I think you need to rest, go ahead, I'll just call again.

jin didn't wait for solar to answer, he immediately turned off the line, while solar was left stunned, and just sighed at his boyfriend behaviour.

solar shook her head and lay down on the bed again. and immediately swallowed her drowsy.

 

At the Shinhwa Company

wheein and hyejin were currently having lunch in the cafeteria, and were enjoying the food they ordered when wheein was suddenly choked when she looked at the flatscreen hanging in the canteen and the news was currently airing; to a model who was photographed at the airport hugged her by an alleged lover.

"Yah! what is wheein? you almost spit on me, what is wrong with you"

it could not answer, it pointed in the direction where the television was and currently focused on the faces of two people, hyejin turned to what it was pointing and when she faced them she covered her mouth, and wheein stared at them.

"She's back..." says wheein after being able to understand what they saw and found, they did not finish what they were eating, because they could not figure out if they would be sad or happy to return to their former acquaintance almost a year, on the other hand, suddenly arrived when one of their friends, Sandeul, was out of breath when he approached them, obviously he went upstairs and did not use the elevator. chasing the breath he lowered the newspaper he was carrying on the table.

"have you read it yet.?" said Sandeul who was still chasing his breath hyejin and wheein smirked at sandeul"Oppa that was late in the news, we knew she was back," said hyejinSandeul was suddenly surprised" Ha? Who's back?" his question seems unconscious

hyejin and wheein rolled their eyes at the same time, because of his lack of sense when they talked.

"we mean byul unnie is back," hyejin explained as wheein took her cellphone to message the person who had not shown them for a long time no matter what pursuing her.

"WHAT ?! Byul is back? When ?, and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter