"Moon Behind the Story"

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Switzerland-

-Swiss time-

-Zurich Airport-

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Zurich International Airport. Local time is 9:30 am and the temperature is 10/2 'c.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. Depending on the airline's a policy/local laws: At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish./Cellular phones may only be used once the Fasten Seat Belt sign has been turned off."

"Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you. 

On behalf of Zurich Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you onboard again soon. Have a nice day!"

Thank you

Moonbyul took off her eyes mask when she heard the announcement of the flight attendant that they were landing.

she immediately sorted out the torn clothes from her sleep and belongings, and prepared herself to get off the plane, she her phone.

when she stood up and was about to take her luggage she bumps with someone, it was good that her reflexes were fast, and she immediately grabbed the woman by the waist so that she would not fall.

they stared at each other for a moment, the woman holding her neck seemed stunned for a few seconds, she just returned to herself, when she heard someone step aside because they were blocking the way.

"Entschuldigung, Sie versperren den Weg" ( german language).

moonbyul frowned because she could not understand what the foreign man said, they just stepped aside for a moment, and the man's eyes just rolled and passed by

the woman tapped her, to get her attention and to let her go.

"he said excuse me because we are blocking the way," the woman said while fixing the tangled dress.

" Oh, I see. I'm sorry, it's good that you're Korean," she said.

"It's ok, just be careful next time," she said, a little rude and she turned her back on her. 

but before it could get away from her, moonbyul restrained her

"wait!, what's your name, I want to make up for what I did."  moonbyul said

"I'm sorry, but I do not give my name to strangers," the woman said rudely again. and just like the other passengers, it also got off the plane.

moonbyul just shook her head and sighed and took her belongings

 

Moonbyul currently area:

"wow, I'm far from you, how are you yong..., did you already know ... sorry..., your best friend is a coward," moonbyul said in her mind while looking out the window of the airport where the planes view.

        

she was already on the escalator when she texted seulgi

(The conversation, just want to try something)

moonbyul turned her head to look for seulgi as she went down the escalator,

seulg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter