"Interact"

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

"CHANGE"

"Interact" Change 19

Published (4195 Words) 

 

"Interact" Change 19

 

-Is anyone still reading this?-

 

"Officer Seok, you already know what your position will be. Make sure the area is safe and secure for the CEO to arrive"

command by the head chief.

"yes chief !" said jin and salute to his head chief.

 before taking up their positions, their group and their commander-in-chief first call a short briefing, to ensure the safety of their client. outside the big building of the eclipse corp. the police and bodyguards were scattered the employees were positioned at the entrance of the big door of the building ready to greet their new CEO.

 

not long after that came the three vehicles arrive one of which was carrying the new CEO of the company.

 

The door opened in the last car and some bodyguards came out and positioned themselves at the entrance of the building, in the second car seulgi came out and stood near the door of the first car, where Ji hoon went down to open her boss. jin positioned himself behind seulgi. When the car door opened, moonbyul came down with a serious face, she was wearing a white suit, white tie and white leader shoes. moonbyul looked at seulgi's back,  jin and her stared at each other, she ignored his gaze and adjusted the tangled clothes. Jin tilts his head and starts to greet, followed by some bodyguards and staffs. 

 

 

moonbyul stood not far from the entrance of the door and whispered to seulgi.

 "is she not here yet?" she asked. seulgi frowned and could not understand what she was referring to.

later Jihoon approached moonbyul and whispered.

 

"Miss moon, she has arrived

moonbyul smiled after his bodyguard said.

seulgi, on the other hand, continued to wonder and could not read what was running through her friend's mind.

she was later clarified when she saw a van stop and at the opening of the car door, a beautiful woman wearing a qualifying black dress appeared.

"What is your plan byul.. ..." In seulgi's mind

 

jin frowned when he saw yongsun walking towards the entrance of the door, and was supported by one of the bodyguards.it did not notice him because yongsun was busy. 

 

yongsun's manager sodam was the first to approach the CEO. they both looked at each other.

 

= before the opening ceremony =

sodam is busy talking to yongsun's sponsors about the spreading issue about her artist.

a man wearing a formal black suit approached her

 

"Miss song?" grab its attention. Sodam looked at the man standing in front.

" my boss wants to talk to you privately. can you come with us for a moment, " he said after handing over the business card

sodam took it and seems not yet sure if she will trust it"

Crest corporation?" she whispered, frowning as if this name seemed familiar.

"My boss is waiting at the nearby coffee shop, I will assist you there."

sodam is still not moving, her mind is debating whether to go with this man.

but eventually, she found herself standing in front of the entrance of that coffee shop door while the man she's talking to opened the door for her. she looked around, no customer other than a few men wearing the same person she was talking to. in the distance, there was a woman? or it's right to call her a woman because she was so handsome to call beautiful.

 

the woman stopped sipping coffee and stared at her intently, sodam seemed to feel cold.

"She's very cold when she stares at it," she said in her mind.

the man she was talking to earlier imitated her and pulled her chair so she could sit down

."Miss song ..." said the woman.

"Oh my god her voice is very husky ... wait for it ... be professional," said sodam in her mind.

"I'm sorry if I met you in a difficult situation. I just want to help." the woman said.

Sodam suddenly became serious when she looked at the woman.

"What do you mean you want to help?"

 

the woman folded and looked into her eyes again.

"I know your solar is facing an issue, and I can help you, that is if you help me too. I assure you when solar comes out of her apartment today she will not hear any issue."

Sodam frowned as if she couldn't believe what she was talking about, and she was also running through her mind what kind of person she was and she seemed to be able to do everything.

"How can I be sure you will help her, does she know you? are you her friend who are you? " sodam asked one after another as if the person was not even shaken, she was looking at her seriously. she clapped her hand and the man immediately came with a cellphone and laid it on the table. the woman took it and it dialled for a while.

"It's me, do your job now," she said then put down the cellphone again and looked at her with a slight smile but it was only for a moment and she got serious again.

"You don't have a problem anymore." said the woman.

"How can I be sure ... what did you do." she is still not convinced.

later her notification tone rang. one after another, she immediately looked at the message from the staff of Moonstar entertainment.

- "Miss song ... those solar endorsers are calling one after another. All projects are said to be scheduled.

and ..you can't believe this, there is no more issue coming out about her, all the magazines pulled out everything they released about solar ... even in the media ... when that happened ... did you do something ... and it's like a washout everything ...and by the way, miss lee wants to see you

Sodam could not believe what the staff said, she grabbed her cellphone again and tried to search for the spreading picture about solar. but nothing came out, it looks like mistake about that news, sodam looked ahead and thought that she was not just talking to someone maybe she was an influential person who could do what she wanted

"my assistance will assist you for tomorrow's event, I'm sure I will offer enough security for your arrival." she said and leave sodam that still can't believe what had just happened, and a word swirled in her mind.

"We need her.."

"Miss song, we will accompany you back to your office,"

she seems to be still stunned and just nodded to the bodyguard

Back to the event.

miss moon, thank you so much for the security you have given us. "said sodam when they got close to it.

 

 solar was surprised when she met the person in front of her.

"Moonbyul ..." she said. Moonbyul frowned when she mentioned her name as if solar knew her, she stops herself to ask solar, she smiled sparingly, and her face became serious." Thank you for coming on eclipse opening day.

at the opening of the entrance, the company staff immediately bowed and at the same time greeted her, they stopped at the large lobby where the two poles were tied with red ribbon.

 solar still could not believe while watching the back of moonbyul, she changes, she is not the moonbyul that she knows, the moonbyul that was smiles always every time they meet, the moonbyul that always keeps her safe, but now she is very serious and frugal if she smiles, and speaks authoritatively,

"Who is she? Why does it look like a different moonbyul is in front of me right now." 

 

she thought, as she secretly looked at it

one of moonbyul attendant approached her and handed her the gold scissors, but moonbyul turned to solar and looked at her intently, solar just stared at her. it seems that she is waiting for solar to come, sodam felt that so she tapped solar and gestured in the direction towards moonbyul, it seems that solar was hesitant to come and was forced to approach it, moonbyul handed the scissors to solar ...

"you should help me cut the ribbon ... miss Kim."

 

she was still confused by what was happening and,  what surprised her was that there is no a single reporter could see. it just means that this event is private,

"Miss Kim shall we start?" moonbyul said again

She seemed to be returning from deep thought, Solar looked at moonbyul who frowned.

"Is there a problem Miss Kim? ... my employees are waiting to split the ribbon to get started." said moonbyul who seemed to be bored waiting for her.

She apologized and then started cutting the ribbon after she did that all the employees and other people in the area applauded. the blessing has already begun inside the building..seulgi and moonbyul are in front while they are just next to it ...

 

sodam and solar are a bit far apart while moonbyul is busy talking to some officials of the company she manages.

"Why are we here? It has nothing to do with my work? ..." she said to Sodam.

"said miss lee, this eclipse is one of your new sponsors, the one who has the biggest support for your upcoming projects, that is a big help in your career, we need her because she is the reason why the scandal dismiss out immediately, " Sodam replied.

"She does that because she's the person I went in the scandal, she's the one they are referring to and spreading my lover ... at the airport and kissing me at the bar." solar revealed

sodam's eyes widened she did not mention that to her when they talked ...

 

"What? ... " Sodam surprised (there is a reason, but in fact, she can save herself why she still has to waste her time at solar .... hmm ... I smell something strange ... I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter