Party chaos (Change) 32

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Phone: 

"I don't trust... Him, since you are there, you should pursue him to do his work."

"Yes, boss."

 

"I should not give up on you."


"I'll get what belongs to me"

 

************†******†*********†***
🚭⚠ ,🔪

 

"Hey, unnie...!!?At last your here.."

 

 

YS: "are you drunk already?..."

 

 

H: "Don't worry unnie... We're just tipsy.
Yeah?! Let's party?!

 

 

S: "sunnie yah... Do you think they are just tipsy?... Hi! Guys, I'm also here."

 

 

YS: "don't mind them dummy... they're just kids having fun.lets...sit here. "

 

 


Solar was lurking around since. Finding a specific person that she missed.

 

Meanwhile
Wheein was drunk and approach solar.

 

W:" unnie...! why are you looking around come on let's drink. This place had a lot of alcohol?!

 

YS: "wheenah stop drinking too much, you know I can't drink right. "

 

Solar tries to stop wheein to drink more but wheein is too stubborn...

 

Neither did they know, she had a reason why she was doing it...

 

W: "urgh unnie not fun... Hyejineh?! let's drink more?! Woah!!" wheein run towards hyejin and she picks up a broken camera.

 

 

Solar just sigh... And tilt her head. And look to Sodam that just enjoying herself on a lady's drink.

 

 

-sodam smiling like teasing. Her-

 

 

YS: "what."
S: "Nothing... "
YS: "why are you smiling at me? "
S:" come on yongsunah... Just admit that you want to see her.."

 

S: urgh... Stop it, dummy...im just trying to enjoy this play-" solar stop as wheein shout

W: "Unnie!?... You here!?..."


Wheein & hyejin are both drunk at the moment.

 

Bogum can't take her eyes on wheein.

Byul approaches the two.
"Hyejin wheeinah... What have you two done... You both waisted!"

Wheein shook her head while smiling.

"No unnie..you j-just late.. why took so long?!

Byul slightly slides her head.
To look behind the two.

"Don't look at us, we also just got arrived" 

it was sodam, about to drink her lady's drink.

But yongsun was. Not looking.

Byul signals bogum to take care of the two. While minho walks to the bar counter and gets himself a drink.

And byul walks near at solar side.

"Are you also drunk?." She said at solar.

"Oh no! She's not-" sodam stopped as she saw solar was different and she saw a bottle of wine that was now almost empty.

"I'm great dami?".. Slightly solar say.

While byul raises her eyebrow?

" she's now drunk? where did you get that? How did you manage to drink all that?"
Sodam confuse.

Neither did they know wheein already left that wine before leaving them and went to hyejin.

"And you're not drunk huh.." Byul was just teasing her.

"Hey! I didn't know there was a bottle of wine in there!.. Really!." Sodam defends herself.

Solar stood up and stumbled onto her feet. Byul's reflexes are too fast that she holds solar on her waist.
Solar's arm was incircle on byuls neck.

 

"My star..."
Byul smiled lightly and she slightly assists solar sit on a comfortable seat.

The night was too long and moonbyul was just looking at her.

The two young girls were already sleeping while bogum took off his coat and put it on wheein that sleeping, wheein moved and shared the coat with hyejin.

Crash!?!
A loud crash is heard at the entrance that makes moonbyul stand up. And bogum looks at the broken door.
While minho was frowning.


"Hey?!... Having fun?."


Four of them are just looking at a party crasher.

"You forgot to invite me.." He walked in and invite himself. Inside his eyes were locked on the particular person that was laying on the couch.

Moonbyul walks slightly to block the person who he is looking at.

"You're not invited"


"Huh... Am I..., But im automatically invited here

Since my special someone was here...

And at the same time, he looks at minho.
That makes him uneasy feeling..and avoids the looks.

But still, byul was just relaxed in her place.

 

" yah!! What are you doing here!" It was solar that was still intoxicated in alcohol.

He smiled and walk to where solar is.

"Let's go..." He said in his husky voice.

 

Solar struggled as he held her wrist.

"Let go of me!!" Solar says and runs to byul


Byul looks sternly at him as if looks could kill. This uninvited guess was already knocked out.

But he is not budging in his place, instead, there was a bit of flash of pain.
And clenched his hand.

"You just came and ruined everything, most of all you took the person who was important to me."

He took out the gun tucked in his back.

 

Bogum was shocked and was about to take out his gun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter